- 1 How can I remove mold from the wallpaper and the wall beneath them (including folk remedies)?
- 2 LiveInternetLiveInternet
- 3 How to remove mold from WALLPAPER
- 4 BEST MODES How to remove mold from the wallpaper, so it does not have any AGAIN
- 5 How can I remove mold from the wallpaper
How can I remove mold from the wallpaper and the wall beneath them (including folk remedies)?
It is not necessary to fall into depression and panic, seeing black spots on the walls, because I'll tell you in this article, how to remove mold from the wallpaper. No doubt, this is a global problem for many families, and it should not be ignored.
Dear and caring wife and mom, you must be aware that molds pose a huge threat to the health of your family members. Their spores can cause a variety of allergic reactions, intoxication, and in addition, cause the development of cancer. Therefore, if you notice even the small black dots on the wallpaper, immediately postpone all business and begin to address this problem.
Before you decide to think, how to remove mold from the wallpaper, you must find out the reasons for its occurrence.
The main factor of mold is excessive humidity in the room.
In turn, it occurs due to the following reasons:
- permanently closed plastic window and the absence of adequate ventilation;
- errors when carrying out repairs or build a house;
- a large number of potted plants in small apartments;
- excessive use humidifiers.
I want to give you a valuable piece of advice: before you remove the mold on the wallpaper, first eliminate the cause of the humidity in your home, because the fungus will appear again and again.
So to your house will no longer appear mold, and you have not thought about how to remove it, you must:
- Ensure good ventilation in the house. In order to check whether it is good, it is necessary to bring a lighted match or a candle to channel ventilation. If the flame will remain in an upright position and will not move, it means that you have ventilation is poor. To resolve this issue, contact the housing and communal services in your area.
- The sealed metal and plastic packages may contribute to mildew on the wallpaper. If you set the vents at the windows to provide good ventilation in your home that can prevent the occurrence of mold.
- Too tight to put sofas and dressers to the wall on which color the wallpaper is not recommended, because it is in such "hard to reach" areas and forms of mold fungus.
- In order not to re-form on your new wallpaper "black pattern," and you are not puzzled over how to remove mold, often ventilate all your rooms. Let the window be open at a time when you are at home, but do not create drafts. Weeds window openings color hydrophobic acrylic silicone-based - it prevents the formation of mildew and moss on the walls of your apartment.
- If the gaps between the panels poorly insulated, it will lead to wetting the walls thoroughly, and the fungus under the wallpaper, you will be provided after the next rain all building materials in your home can be fed with moisture, as water flowing on the outside of the house. In this case, do not be lazy and contact the housing and utilities to fix this problem, ie. A. On their own with it you can not cope.
Therefore, our caring hostess, the first step is to eliminate these drawbacks! Let your husband is lazy and will not solve these problems, otherwise you'll have to frequently remove the mold from your new wallpaper and glue them.
The problem of mold in the house is very serious, negligent and should not treat it as it could lead to irreversible consequences for your health.
So be vigilant and fight with it as quickly as possible!
If your wallpaper has appeared mold, do not fall into a deep depression, ladies, because now I'm going to tell you about effective methods of dealing with this painful problem.
I hasten to warn you not to hurry to paste over the wall wallpaper newly purchased because if you do not remove the mold from the walls a deep, they are a month will again be embellished in a "scenic black pattern".
So, let's start? First thing Acquires gauze, rubber gloves and protective clothingBetter not to breathe the spores of the fungus mold during its disposal.
All wore? Gloves and a respirator is not forgotten? Then let's start:
- Remove the wallpaper. The first thing ruthlessly dispose of the affected fungus wallpaper, t. To. They can not be saved! Many believe that the mold can be removed with soapy sponge, but do not forget that the problem of its occurrence "rooted" much deeper, and wallpaper in this case - it is our skin, which reflects all the problems within the body.
- Strip the surface of the walls. Remove the plaster layer at those portions of wallpaper on which the formed mold. Special effort is needed to make, because the plaster is moist and slightly damaged due to fungus, so you can handle it with a metal blade. Carefully smooth the affected areas of the walls.
- Treat the walls with a special solution. It is necessary to prepare a fungicidal solution and dissolve it according to instructions. Now in stores for the construction of selection of such tools that can remove the mold from the wallpaper, it is large enough. According to her husband, It is the most effective "Fitolayn" and "Ksiolat", but, after consulting with a counselor, you can choose the other, since the principle of action in all of these funds is similar. Suffice it to dilute it with water, adhering strictly to the instructions, and apply to the affected areas. But I want to advise you to treat the entire area, as in the unaffected areas of the fungus can "sit" deep into the wall, so it is to "kill" it immediately, while he has not yet shown its activity. The resulting solution should be applied for six hours, and experts recommend to repeat this procedure five - six times in order to completely destroy mold.
- Processing the walls with antiseptic solution. After you have processed the entire surface of the walls of fungicide solution, wait until it is completely dry and start impregnating the entire area of a tool that has antiseptic properties. This will prevent the appearance of fungus in the future. Such a primer is sold in DIY stores ready-made, so before using it should not be diluted. When you apply it on a dry surface walls and leave to soak using a wide brush or spray. It usually takes up to six hours. Only after the complete drying of the walls can remove the remnants of mold and other contaminants, and then re-treat the entire surface of the antiseptic primer.
- Plastered walls and Wallpapering. Well, that is the moment, which all have been waiting for! You probably never thought that before pasting new wallpaper should make a lot of manipulation. These methods will effectively remove mold and prevent its re-emergence on your walls. Therefore, you can now safely proceed with her husband to the plastered walls. After complete drying of the surface unroll the rolls and are ready to upgrade your interior. Probably, if not mold on the wallpaper, you would not soon decide on a repair. J
If you fulfill these recommendations consistently and effectively, then I can assure you that the mold fungus will no longer flaunt on your new wallpaper. But, unfortunately, antiseptic treatment of walls will help you deal with the global problem of dampness in the apartment, so before the decoration still walk to the municipal service in your area and have to troubleshoot problems that contribute to the formation of dampness in the house.
Not only aggressive chemical solutions can remove the mold from the wallpaper, but also the famous folk remedies perfectly cope with this "worst enemy" of our homes! Now I will share with you valuable advice and little tricks that will help you in this difficult struggle.
Well, dear friends, remember the following secrets and start to kill the mold.
Folk remedy against mold
How to use?
Before the walls of the powder processing, you should be prepared the following solution:
- for every 5 liters of warm water dissolve 50 grams of copper sulfate, but remember that the wall after the treatment can get a bit of a blue tint;
- Treat the resulting solution the entire wall surface roller or brush;
- wait until completely dry, then re-treat the wall solution of copper sulfate.
This tool is also adversely affects the mold spores as antiseptic primer.
2.Otbelivatel or chlorine-containing agents
By conventional chlorine can effectively remove almost any mold that is present in your home. The active substance-killer is sodium hypochlorite. It effectively destroys itself as the mold and its spores.
But do not forget that chlorine is a toxic substance, so prior to treatment walls make sure that the room can ventilate. Be sure to wear rubber gloves and a respirator, and proceed to the preparation of the solution:
- in five liters of water 500 milliliters of dilute bleach;
- mix thoroughly;
- using a roller or brush, apply the resulting solution on the surface of the walls;
- several times treat Fungus affected areas;
- it is recommended to re-do this procedure after drying.
Remember that the mixed agents which contain chlorine and ammonia, is strictly prohibited because upon exposure to each other they form the particularly toxic mixture, which can lead to poisoning organism.
This folk remedy is suitable only in cases where the mold is just starting to appear on the wallpaper. Do not use soap that contains alkali.
Before processing the wall, you need to prepare a solution:
- grate piece 72% soap and add it in a bucket of warm water;
- thoroughly dissolve the soap;
- using a brush, apply cool soap solution to affected areas fungus walls, wait for full drying;
- Repeat this procedure several times, in order to completely remove the mold.
4.Stolovy vinegar and baking soda
Vinegar, which is in the home of each family, is a weak acid that is capable of destroying fungus spores. It is not toxic as compared to the chlorine-containing agents, but it has an unpleasant odor. With the help of vinegar and baking soda can effectively remove mold from walls and prevent its appearance on the wallpaper:
- Apply liberally vinegar to the affected mold wall by means of the atomizer;
- Sprinkle baking soda thoroughly the affected area;
- then once again spray the vinegar. Do not forget about a respirator!
- with vinegar and baking soda interaction is a reaction that destroys the affected surface layer;
- using a blade or spatula Clean of a pad and we clean the wall using sandpaper;
- in order to completely remove the mold, such a procedure is advantageously carried out several times a week for a month. Therefore, wait a little while with new wallpaper. Tackle effectively combat fungus.
I want to tell you that in addition to the foregoing, vinegar effectively destroys the smell of mold in the apartment. It is sufficient to treat the affected areas with a sponge or cloth, pre-soaked in vinegar.
5.Nashatyrny alcohol, or ammonium hydroxide
Ammonia perfectly removes mold from hard surfaces. To prepare this solution:
- mix equal amounts ammonia and water, fill a container with a spray;
- Apply on areas affected by mold;
- allow to fully dry and repeat the procedure.
Do not forget that Ammonium hydroxide is corrosive, so work exclusively in a respirator and immediately ventilate the room. In no case do not mix alcohol and chlorine-containing agents as, interacting with each other, they form toxic gases.
6.Perekis hydrogen H2O2
peroxide has antifungal properties and is an effective folk remedy to remove the mold under the wallpaper. This tool is not toxic, it can be purchased at any pharmacy. Enough to treat them the affected areas several times, occasionally allowing to dry. But do not forget that Hydrogen peroxide has a bleaching effect, however, do not use in areas that are colored, and do not use tissue surfaces.
Applying these folk remedies to deal with mold, you will need to work hard, but, nevertheless, these funds do not have the aggressive chemical properties. So do not be afraid to apply these recommendations, if your house has a child.
And I want to advise you, not to postpone the problem under the carpet, because the fungus spores can leave an indelible imprint on your baby's health and the whole family.
- Stishov (2105)
- Vkusnosti (1302)
- Vegetables (237)
- Baking (221)
- Salads (138)
- Meat, poultry (124)
- The blanks (105)
- Bakes (93)
- Fish and sea products (42)
- Beverages (12)
- Literature (971)
- Frames (755)
- Cats (640)
- Health (603)
- Utility (541)
- Photos (447)
- Smehaturki (436)
- Images (413)
- Paintings, painters (397)
- Travel (387)
- Music, Song (382)
- pleykast (45)
- Beauty (364)
- Unknown, myths (340)
- History (296)
- Romanov (3)
- Hello! (295)
- Holidays (279)
- Miscellaneous (261)
- Pets (259)
- Landscape (258)
- Space, the shower (254)
- The architecture (212)
- Christmas (202)
- Horoscope (186)
- Flowers (181)
- VCR (174)
- Diary (159)
- Lyre-shnoe (158)
- Tailoring, needlework (127)
- Alonushkiny creation (20)
- sewing (15)
- knitting (14)
- Religion, prayer (125)
- Arts (119)
- Sebastopol (104)
- Flora (89)
- Jokes (85)
- Sea, ships (75)
- Kotomatritsa (74)
- actors, cinema (62)
- Krym (53)
- Pohudalki (53)
- Crafts (51)
- Disasters (44)
- Equipment (43)
- Jewelry & Watches (36)
- Stones (33)
- Brushes (33)
- Temples, churches, churches (29)
- Astronomy (23)
- games (18)
- antiques (18)
- Earnings in the internet (17)
- Caves (14)
- Museums (14)
- Sports (8)
- numsmatics (2)
- Scientists (2)
How to remove mold from WALLPAPER
BEST MODES How to remove mold from the wallpaper, so it does not have any AGAIN
Noble rot is just cheese, but if there is black mold on the wallpaper on the walls, the owners of the house not to be envied.
Small dark spots in the corners of rooms very quickly grow, and black and green stains are covered not only the walls, but the ceiling, and even some of the things in the house.
The process Personas by mold and mildew? Is it possible to simply wash mold with wallpaper or require them completely rip and glue in a new way?
Today you will learn how best to get rid of the problem, but we should understand that even the good remedy for mold on the wallpaper will help only for a while, if you do not identify the cause and not be prevented
In an apartment or house is set resistant characteristic smell, mold on the walls, even scary to watch - for comfort and comfort to speak not have to, because even on the clothes there is a grayish patina. Mold, fungus, mold fungi - a lot of names, but the problem alone.
Types of mold that can appear in your apartment building under favorable conditions for her a few:
- Green - occurs most often it was she, and it can not be afraid, because if you know how to remove mold from wallpaper, it quickly disappears.
- Dark green - more problematic, but simply removed, if it is right to identify and take action immediately.
- White, in appearance like down - can be distributed almost invisibly, in a short period of time it affected the whole apartment. With views of the white can not procrastinate, it is very dangerous to humans, and it must be removed very carefully - only in gloves and a respirator.
- Black - can cause serious disturbances in the immune system weakened by the human body. She is the most dangerous of all types of household mold is growing rapidly, is quite difficult to remove. Process have special chemical mixtures, upon completion of the work is important prevention to black fungus re not settled on your walls.
Attention! If any kind of mold on the wallpaper, walls, ceilings, affects more than 20% of the area, we can talk about a mass infection of the housing and it is considered unsuitable, dangerous for human habitation and pets.
Damage from mold to man as follows:
- Allergies, headaches, skin problems, conjunctivitis, stomatitis, choking cough.
- Moldy fungi spores can easily penetrate into the body and settle in the mucous membranes of the respiratory system. There is not only a chronic runny nose, but they can be severe lung disease.
- Long stay in infected house weakens the immune system, especially in children and elderly residents, so it is often exacerbated by chronic illness, found other health problems.
Causes of black mold in dwellings
Never get completely remove mold from the wallpaper, if you do not know its causes and not completely localize the focus of the spread of fungal spores. The main reasons are only two - dampness and poor ventilation, as derived from it may be the following causes black mold on the wallpaper in the house:
- Plastic windows - design them so that there is no fresh air, if not regularly ventilate the room, or in the windows are not worth a special system of forced ventilation. In addition, PVC windows sweat, and it's always extra dampness.
- Do you live on the ground floor and first fungus affects the joints of the walls and then there have mold under the wallpaper. The problem is that under your basement apartment, and it is likely to heat a little and it focuses a lot of moisture.
- Are you the owner of property on the top floor, above you, only the roof and the problem is in it, as it takes place. If the house panel, the humidity of the joints can be distributed and on the floors below.
- Poorly formed waterproofing exterior walls and interpanel joints. You first notice the black dots on the wallpaper with the onset of cold weather, when the heating yet, but the weather is cold and rainy.
- In your home just ended repair and residual moisture is retained after finishing work. Hurry to finish repairs to the fall or the wallpaper glue at the time when central heating is included.
- Originally appeared black fungus in the bathroom, where he not only wet, but also warm and ventilation is poor. Heat and moisture at the same time - at this juncture it is necessary to always have a powerful ventilation as the occurrence of mold in such a case only a matter of time.
- On your window sill stands a lot of indoor plants that require frequent watering, and from this there is high humidity in the room.
Is it possible to get rid of mold on the wallpaper on their own?
If the mold has spread on the wallpaper, what to do in the first place? With good ventilation of the house and the removal of moisture in it, and in a cold room to make it impossible, therefore, achieve a home warm, dry air. Suitable for this purpose and special ionizers, and dehumidifiers, and ordinary household fireplaces and even a hair dryer.
Next, looking for the causes of the problem and proceeding from contaminated sites calculate the size of the options if I can remove the mold from the wallpaper without tearing them. We must understand that if there is a black fungus on the wallpaper, then mold under the wallpaper will also be. In this case, all the measures to remove the plaque will have a temporary effect, but it is also good, since not everyone has the strength and the ability to immediately contrive repairs to the removal of contaminated plaster and applying a new one.
Attention! Mold can be absorbed through the skin, so do not touch it with bare hands. All work is carried out in rubber gloves and a respirator good. Get rid not work at a time of mold on the wallpaper. It is important to create a protective layer on the walls, and it is a serious repair and the use of special construction antiseptics.
If the area is affected by walls high enough, it is advisable to seek help from a specialist company, since in the end it will be cheaper than regularly make cosmetic repairs. Also, having no experience in carrying out work on the removal of mold, you can just shake the hugest number of spores and mold will spread to other rooms.
How can I remove mold from the wallpaper folk remedies?
We must prepare for the fact that this work will be carried out several times to get a positive result. We use the means that there is always at home at your fingertips:
- Baking soda good because it is inexpensive, it is non-toxic and it is easiest to wash the mold off the wallpaper. Prepare soda solution (in a glass of warm water for 1 hour. L.) And they use a soft sponge remove plaque. After treatment, the walls do not need an additional rinse with water. Result from soda lasts long.
- vinegar It is applied to the cloth or poured into a spray bottle and processing occurs contaminated walls. It is a weak acid and so many kinds of home mold is very easily removed. Upon completion, approximately 1 hour all the surfaces simply wipe it clean with water and properly ventilate the home.
- Hydrogen peroxide It valued as an antifungal agent and can be used in cases where the house has allergies or pets, as the drug is odorless. It should be understood that the peroxide has a bleaching effect and, therefore, should be weighed against the harm and benefit from the use of hydrogen peroxide in some kinds of wallpaper.
- Ammonia It is also used, but it is better to use them for non-porous surfaces - tiles, glass or wood. In pure form tool is not used, it must be diluted in half with water.
- Chlorine-containing household chemicals - White, Domestos and others. The professional products from the mold in the composition there is always chlorine, so home remedies with chlorine to be effective, but not so toxic. Bleach is diluted with water in a ratio of 1:10, and processing is carried walls. We dare to such a procedure only when assured that the decorative layer of wallpaper will not be damaged and no one in the apartment does not suffer from the suffocating smell of chlorine.
What to do to mold did not appear again?
All those who have already faced the problem of the occurrence of black mold on the walls of your own home or apartment and knows how difficult it is to remove the mold from the wallpaper will be constantly afraid that she will appear again. This is exactly what happened, if you do not adhere to these simple rules, prevention of mold:
- Regularly ventilate the house, improve the ventilation system.
- In the kitchen while cooking food necessarily include the hood over the stove. Never forget that the steam condenses on the wallpaper and other decorative materials, can easily trigger the development of colonies of fungi moldy.
- Avoid condensation settling on the metal-plastic windows, and this problem can be solved by installing a special valve that will regulate a constant air flow.
- Window slopes covered waterproof paint.
- Not pododvigat all the furniture against the walls. Let between walls and rear walls of furniture will air gap of 2-3 cm.
- At the slightest sign of water leaking in from the outside to sound the alarm - refer to the appropriate authorities for help until the problem is not so great.
As you can see, remove the mold from the wallpaper - is not easy, but it is quite feasible by yourself if you are confident in their abilities. If not - entrust the job to professionals. Even if you do and there is no problem, but you happen to read this article, think about the fact that the treatment of the walls of the mold before pasting wallpaper can save your home in the future from the terrible black plague. Take care of yourself and a successful renovation!
How can I remove mold from the wallpaper
We stand no chance of mold.
Mold on the walls of the port as the look of wallpaper, and the health of residents "zarazhennogo9raquo; premises. Overhaul problem room - too radical method, you can remove the mold with the help of professional cleaning chemicals, and even improvised means.
Before proceeding to the removal of mold, scope of work necessary to soberly assess. Overhaul of premises is required in the event that the fungus has infected more than 20% of the surface. In such a room for people to be dangerous, and the housing can be considered uninhabitable.
When you look around the room to look for the black mold is necessary in certain places. It usually inhabits:
- on the tile in the bathroom;
- in the niches of the pipes;
- under plastic panels;
- under the linoleum;
- under or on the wallpaper.
Less common fungus often found in the kitchen due to frequent job boards in the room is too warm, the mold prefers other conditions. The walls are more likely to suffer in the corner apartment. Typical signs of infection - wet dark spots on the wall extending from the wallpaper.
If the light in the room is small, and the air is constantly wet, suffer from black spots may also furniture. Check desirable mezzanine, cupboards and furniture. When cleaning the premises, all these things also need to be cleaned or replaced.
How to stop the infection process
Disinfection of apartments will be absolutely useless if not in time to stop the propagation of mold. At this stage, only one task: to stop the reproduction of the fungus actively creating in the apartment not suitable for this condition.
Here's what to do:
- It is necessary to eliminate all possible sources of moisture. Laundry drying is not recommended in the kitchen you need to put the hood, and all faulty plumbing in the apartment needs to be replaced.
- During warmer months, you need to open all the windows in the apartment. Sunlight and fresh air - the main enemy of mold. In winter, the ventilation will have to be created artificially, by installing in the bathroom of a special fan. It must suck in moist air ventilation.
- Locally on the infected areas can be affected by UV light: the problem room "progrevat9raquo; We need to regularly. An alternative may be the ionizer.
- Comfortable temperature for mold - about 20 degrees Celsius, higher temperatures are detrimental to it. Rooms have to be warmed up. This can be used for heater, dryer or building a powerful heater. Dry air will help household dryer.
When the reproduction of the fungus is stopped, it is possible to start cleaning the walls and other surfaces. Drying the apartment in any case will go to her advantage. One of the advantages - the ability to get rid of small parasites (ie, some insects can live in an apartment).
Is it possible to get rid of mold once and for all? Can. This video explains how you can do this:
The correct assessment of the situation can save you both time and money. In those places where mold is most desirable to raise at least a piece of wallpaper, to assess the condition of the surface underneath. If mildew struck plaster, it becomes loose, damp and dark.
In this case, clean the wallpaper is useless: the fungus has penetrated the wall too deeply, and after a while the problem persists again. If mold covers only the wallpaper, you can try to clean them. The methods depend on the type of wall covering.
Acrylic wallpaper washable or non-woven
All of these materials can easily tolerate a moderate amount of moisture, and sufficiently resistant to abrasion. They can be cleaned by any means against the mold, but it should be done with caution. Only prohibition - high temperature, thermal effects may spoil the coating.
Paper wallpaper - a budget option, but quite fragile. At strong damage is easier to get rid of them than to clean. If the mold has penetrated deeply into the material, may remain unsightly dark spots. For cleaning will need patience, a hairdryer and a soft brush. Only suitable dry method: moisture will ruin the wallpaper.
Walls need to dry the building dryer or ironed with a hot iron, and after drying the paper to remove the fungus brush. If the coating is moved away from the wall, in the plaster needs careful processing and then carefully pasted wallpaper. When the glue is dry, they should be ironed again.
Not always mold cleaning is eliminated. A large percentage of destruction of brick and plaster requires serious intervention: call the SES have.
Due to the thermal imager experts find all the lesions. they will fight with mold is not only a mechanical sweep at their disposal - gas treatment installation of hot or cold mist, safe antiseptic quality.
For the surface treatment used fungicides and preservatives, which can be purchased in stores or building maintenance department. Use the following tools:
Before buying you need to read the instructions. Some funds may be safe for the animals and the skin, while others are quite toxic. Need protective clothing, which ruled out the possibility of chemical burns or severe allergic reaction.
Preparations previously diluted with water or applied on the walls in "chistom9raquo; a. Some of them require a subsequent flushing. Not the fact that they will be able to win from the first mold - may have to repeat the procedure several times.
If the fungus just appeared, and the defeat of yet insubstantial, to limit possible "traditional methods" - use the means at hand, which is in almost every home. Use them only once to eliminate the causes of mold, otherwise the cleaning will be repeated again and again.
Means available, non-toxic and safe for all residents of the house. To wash away the mold, is preparing a special solution: two tablespoons of baking soda per gallon of water. All thoroughly mixed, the composition is applied to the wallpaper. It does not need to wash off, "dolgoigrayuschiy9raquo soda solution; and will protect the wall of the fungus for several months.
Many professional anti-fungus contain chlorine. For processing suitable Santry, White or Domestos. The preparation is diluted in water (proportion - 1:10). To wash the walls, it is necessary to moisten a soft sponge in the liquid, after - delete all the dark spots. The second stage treatment - water rinsing the surfaces with soap.
Hydrogen peroxide is especially effective in a pair with soda. From them prepare porridge mix that a thin layer is applied to the damaged wallpaper. On top of all you need to sprinkle a clean spray bottle of peroxide. Afraid of the reaction is not necessary: the mixture should bubble and hiss, removing all impurities.
You need to consider one thing: the peroxide has a bleaching effect, so you can cover the walls hopeless mess.
After completion of the chemical reaction the mixture was removed with a dry soft sponge.