- 1 Video: how to put beacons plaster
- 2 Installing beacons for plaster, screed
- 3 Various methods beacons Fitting
Video: how to put beacons plaster
Proper installation of lighthouses - the key to high-quality plaster walls. If you need to cope with this work, we advise you to watch a video about how to put beacons plaster.
Master will tell you how to put beacons on the brick walls.
Quick and easy way to put a beacon for plaster reveal this video.
We offer you another master-class installation of beacons on the wall.
If you face the challenge to put beacons for plaster, this video will help you.
Copyright © 2012-2018. Partial or complete copying of materials is allowed only with a direct active link.
Installing beacons for plaster, screed
Lining the walls by a layer of plaster of good results can be achieved in the presence of support bars - lighthouses. Similar strips needed when you fill screed. Then Paul is smooth, without extremes. How to put beacons on the wall, under the screed and consider further.
- Screws or dowels (dowels - the concrete and the brick wall) of different lengths - from 40 mm to 80 mm. Set screws lengths depends on the degree of curvature of the wall. Color any metal, but is required flat hat.
- Phillips or standard screwdriver - depends on the set screws.
Installation of beacons on the wall or under the screed does not require sophisticated tools
Everything will be easier if there is a builder of planes, but if not, you can do the usual building level. Only its length - not less than 1.5 meters, and preferably more. And it is desirable to check that the deviations in the readings were not at all or, at least, that they were minimal.
It begins with an assessment of the wall changes. First we need to find the most projecting point. If there is a laser level or a builder, it allows you to use it. Align the beam parallel to the wall. And as this ray to look for the highest point on the wall.
If the laser device is not present, generally taking a long or a long flat strip (approximately 2 m long). These tape primatyvaem building level and with such a device is determined, where this is the most protruding part of the wall. So evaluate the vertical wall.
We find the most protruding point on the wall
But there are humps and hollows in the longitudinal plane. They can be "identified" with fishing line strung at a certain distance from the wall. It can be tied to the nails driven into the wall or screws. They are tied on the same level and watch where and how deviates level. Pass the entire plane, determining the most projecting point. At the same time, and evaluate the most "recessed".
What is it? The most protruding point is to use the minimum layer of plaster: then it will be minimal. Which layer will then - dependent on the curvature of the walls. The most "profound" point is to choose the right plaster. The technical data of any structure there are two important items: the minimum and maximum layer. You will need to be selected so that your drop fit into this framework. For example, known and popular plaster "Rotband" firm Knauf layer has a minimum of 5 mm maximum - 50 mm. If it suits you, you can use it (it is gypsum).
Determination of the number of lines of lighthouses
The distance between the beacon depends on the tool, which will "pull" solution - typically. The most convenient - 1.5 meters. This instrument should be based on two beacon, but the edges should still be on each side of 15-20 cm. Because when working rule of 1.5 m, lighthouses put at a distance of 110-120 cm.
That's plastered walls on beacons and more comfortable when they (beacons) are exposed so that the right edge of 20-30 cm were free
Marking start from one of the corners. From him back 10-30 cm - someone like, and to whom it is convenient. At this level, put a pencil mark or token. Then mark a line with a selected step. Distance between beacons need not be identical. On the walls with door or window openings required the installation of beacons plaster on both sides, stepping back all the same 10-30 cm. If the remainder when divided the last interval is greater than the size of the rules, it is divided in half.
Draw a line on which will strengthen beacons
Application marks draw vertical lines - for undertaking it will be screwed screws. If there is a laser level, you can use it to put on labels with no lines drawn. Ate no leveling, the easiest way to draw a line using a level - straight up and down from the marks applied.
How to put beacons on the screws
The preparatory phase is completed, the actual installation begins, and the nomination of beacons plaster walls. There are several ways, but the most popular - with the use of screws or screws with flat hat.
To plaster was simple, it is necessary to correctly set the beacons
Stepping back from the floor and ceiling of 5-10 cm masking cord (cord in better blue) repel the wall two horizontal lines. At the intersections of horizontals and verticals extreme (which will strengthen beacons) are screwed screws. It turns out there are only 4 pieces: two at the top and bottom. While their height is arbitrary.
Further, the height of the screws should be screwed to put on the same plane. On how accurately and correctly this is done material usage depends on the plaster and how smooth the result will be a wall. So we try to do everything as accurately as possible. The procedure is:
- Based on the previously made estimate of the curvature of the walls, one or twist-tightening of the screws until the desired distance. Then, using a long level or rules / bracket with levels attached to them expose the second screw so that they are flush. It is also possible to use a laser level: it generates a plane parallel to a wall, taking a screwdriver and mark thereon away from the cap screw has a first exposed to the generated plane (it is visible on the luminous point as a screwdriver). Another screw expose the same distance relative to the height.
The principle of exhibiting Lag beacons
Field of all the screws are exposed to loyalty check how true you are all done with the help of rules or flat strips.
If the work is carried out without the builder of planes, it may be that the cord taut lies on the convexity on the wall. Then you have to reconfigure all screws, starting with the first four. Very unpleasant, but does not take much time.
We breed composition, which will be used with plaster, a little thicker than indicated on the package. Near the screws (and can be between them), slightly receded toward inflict trowel small tortillas solution. Take majachnuju bar, dent in its solution to the right or left of the screw. Protrusion beacon should be flush with the cap screws.
Take the rule / bar, it can expose the lighthouse so that it was perfectly smooth. Metal strips on the lighthouse is often not very thick and it is easy to bend. Therefore, this check is required.
It looks like a wall with existing beacons, ready to plaster
Similarly expose all beacons and then check that they are all in one plane. Again, take a flat strip, but this time compare set Lighthouse strips together. adjust if necessary. After all exposed evenly, leaving all as long as the solution dries (the exact time depends on the solution). When it dries, you can begin to align the wall with plaster. Now that you know how to put beacons plaster on the screws.
There is a special attachment for the beacons that allow you to do the same job faster. In any case, so say the authors of the idea and manufacturers of fasteners.
Basically, the process is different in preparation - it is necessary to determine the level of ties and discourage him on the walls. In determining the thickness should be remembered that the minimum layer on the floor of the solution should be at least 3 cm. Otherwise, it is likely that the concrete will begin to crack.
Once decided on the level of ties, put a mark on one of the walls. Next, using electron level (set in the horizontal plane mode) or transferred to water mark on the walls joining their lines. Next to these marks set screws, they tied the twine and start the installation and leveling screws on the floor.
How to put beacons on the screws for tie
Number of beacons for floor screed is determined the same way: based on the length of the right:. Length minus 20-30 cm Featuring a lighthouse strips perpendicular to that wall, in which there are doors.
After all the screws are installed and exposed in a single plane, they also impose near heaps solution. But not one that will be used to tie, but one that quickly grasp - it is possible tighter plaster on the basis of plaster. Next you need to put beacons exactly the same as for the walls: to dent caps, check the level.
A quicker way to way to install beacons screed
To implement this method, one must have leveling (electronic builder of planes) and plaster (you can take Rotband or any other). Determination screed thickness similarly. Just as there is a builder, there is no need to draw something on the walls. We put only one mark.
Installation of beacons possible and without screws - only solution
On the floor decompose Lighthouse slats at a selected distance. Along the slats at a distance of about 20 cm from each other on the prepared floor laid with small tortillas of gypsum mixture. Put them on top of the beacon. Turn Builder planes and expand the horizontal plane approximately at the level of your waist (operate conveniently). Take the flat bar, go to a place where there is a mark-level ties, combine the lower end of the bracket with this mark. Above we see a luminous trail of the plane created levels, for it makes a mark. This strap can be put beacons on the hold level. Set the standard of the lighthouse, it is pressed down as long as the leveling beam is aligned with the mark. We turn next. So we pass along the lighthouse bar. The same technology we expose the remaining lighthouses.
It turns out really fast, but there are two points. The first - level needs, and normal is quite decent. Second - there is no fixed stop because of what is easy to push the beacon is lower than it should. We have to tear off, leveling piles, start again. While gain experience, will take too much time. But the way it is yourself, if you know how to work accurately.
Various methods beacons Fitting
To improve the quality of the plastered surfaces are pre-mounted beacons. These products help to align the wall with minimal deviations, to result in a high quality coating. The main thing to know is how to put beacons plaster as well as which products to choose.
Most commonly used steel and plastic profiles of the flashing, but experts-finishers sometimes self-made beacon from a solution that will be used for plastering. Previously installed wooden slats and left them on the wall, but in most cases they started to rot away, greatly reducing the life of the coating operation.
Before you install beacons for plaster walls, it is important to decide on the material for their manufacture. Plastic products easy and inexpensive, but they are very flexible, which slows down the process of plastering. Also under strong pressure plastic products sag and warp, which may affect the evenness of the coating.
Plastic Profile Lighthouse most cheap but have many drawbacks
Installation for beacons from metal plaster more simple, fast and reliable. Most artists prefer to work with galvanized base, as they may be left in the wall and plaster. Such products are more expensive all, so if your budget is small, will have to buy cheaper products without protective cover and remove them after plastering.
It is also important to choose the shape of the product. Modern building market offers an L-shaped and T-shaped products. Home worker is recommended to use a T-shaped profile. The size range is also quite broad. L-shaped articles may be between 2.7 m to 6 m Small used for residential premises, the longer -. Industrial. The width ranges from 3 to 30 mm. The thickness of the T-shaped profile may be 6 mm or 10 mm, and the width varies from 18 to 20 mm.
Modern construction market offers a different form of beacons
Installing beacons for plaster begins with the marking surface. In certain there will be professionals and leveling laser level with which this procedure is very simple to carry out, but if such devices at hand is not recommended to use one of the following methods.
The following is necessary to conduct the operation to make this markup:
- The first thing cut the flashing profiles. They should be 30 cm shorter than the height of ceilings in the apartment.
- The angle back 30 cm from the ceiling and the floor of 15 cm, then draw a strictly vertical line with a marker and building level.
- The upper and lower point drilled hole and screwed pierce dowel screw.
- Rascherchivayut the wall, the spacing between the strips should be 100-160 mm.
- Between screwed screws pull the thread, the intersection of the thread with the other vertical lines mark marker.
- It is necessary to drill holes in the marked locations and install anchors with screws.
- Cap screws positioned at the same distance from the surface. For this dam wall, eg 2 cm from the fold profile thickness (1 cm or 0.6 cm), followed by addition of 0.5 cm margin. The result is a 3.1 cm. Each screw is screwed to such a depth that the cap is retreating in the distance.
- Finally, you must verify the installation of fasteners. To do this, pull the 2 diagonal lines, and drive beneath beacon. If the product is lightly touches the thread, then, all right.
The markup for the installation of plaster beacons
Important! Installation of beacons plaster - it is the most crucial moment. No deviations can not be.
This method gets its name because of the similarity with the web. Exhibiting beacons for plaster in this case there is no instrumentation, but, nevertheless, is accurate. Moreover, with this technique it is possible to calculate the optimal thickness of the plaster layer, which saves on the dry mixture. Before you install the beacon on the wall, do the following:
- Retreat 15 cm from the corner and 5 cm from the ceiling and drill holes on both sides of the wall. Install plugs into the holes so that they protrude from the holes 5 cm. Before you put up beacons for plaster, it is necessary to find out the location of the wiring so as not to damage the drill.
- Then you need to drill the same hole, but the floor, they mounted clamps to plummet. At this stage it is important to make clear the holes opposite each other.
- At a distance of 2 cm from the surface you want to bind a plumb line and wait until it will not cease to fluctuate.
- Further, it should be noted on the exact location of the clamps plumb, and then tie the thread in marked area.
- As a result, there are two vertical lines. These tie horizontal strands so that they can be moved.
- Moving the longitudinal ropes need to find out the maximum dam wall, and then add to it a beacon and a thickness of 0.5 cm margin.
On a note! When you install beacons in the usual way in the wall will remain self-tapping screws, the product will be exposed for which. In the case of "spider" method, it is necessary each time to do measurements with a tape measure.
It is recommended to follow these guidelines in order to learn how to properly install beacons for plaster:
- Before starting work, the surface must be completely dry.
- It should remove old coatings and dirt to work directly with the wall.
- Before installing the beacon is necessary to priming the surface.
- After setting plaster lighthouse profile is better to remove, to exclude the possibility of oxidation.
After the plaster grab, you must remove the beacons
Installing beacons in different ways
After surface preparation and fixtures for plaster beacons, you are ready to install them. There are three ways you can carry out this procedure.
Mounting on plaster or tile adhesive
- The first thing beacons plaster walls need to prune based on the height of ceilings.
- Then prepare a small amount of solution. This may be supplemented with an ordinary plaster plaster to accelerate its solidification, plaster or tile adhesive mixture. Instructions for the production have on the packaging.
- Every 15 cm is necessary to apply a small amount of solution on the drafted lines.
- Then you need to take a lighthouse profile, attach it to the line and push the solution to the desired depth. If screws are used, the beacon must stand on a level with them. If you used the method of "spider", you will need to check the verticality of the beacon level, and the distance from the wall with a tape measure.
- At the end of solution which was on the surface was removed with a spatula and then attach the next beacon.
The easiest way to use plastic fasteners. On the cap screws that were previously screwed into the wall, you need to install special plastic products. Since they removed the lock, and then led into the details of the lighthouse and put the lock again. The advantage of this method - is the speed and simplicity, but It should be noted that since the number for finishing the interior of the solution is greatly increased. The thickness of the parts is 6 mm, and therefore, it is at this layer thickness should be increased. As a result, the wall 50 square meters require more than 150-300 kg dry mixture, depending on its type.
It can also be used to mount beacons for plaster, called "Floppy". Previously, these products were made masters of their own, but soon began their serial production. From the fixing lugs for plasterboards cut narrow strip with a hole for the screw. In this hole screw threaded an, which is then screwed into the anchor along with the entire fastener. Mayachny profile leans against the fasteners, and then fix it with metal legs and pressed pliers. As a result, beacon tightly pressed against the surface, so additional layer for this type of fastener is not required.
Fixing plaster beacons using fasteners
On a note! Install beacons so that you can, but you need to bear in mind that they are more difficult to remove from the wall and any items left under the cover reduces the life of the plaster.
Expose beacons plaster is possible without the use of additional fasteners. It is only right to say that this method requires experience and skill, so it is not suitable for beginners. The first step is to carry out the layout and to calculate the required thickness. Thereafter knead a small amount of solution. It is important that work is done as quickly as possible so that the mixture does not have time to grab.
The solution is applied to the line at the top of the walls have self-tapping, then give it a rectangular shape and the height is adjusted to the level of the screw. Then move to the bottom of the screw so. After setting, the solution must be installed to check beacon building level. Thus, the need to put beacons to plaster all over the treated surface.
Fastening of beacons in this manner eliminates the necessity of removing the products from the coating, but a high level of complexity.
Proper installation of lighthouses - is the key to high-quality application of plaster on the walls. At the stage of installation of these products it is better to double-check a few times, and only then proceed.
- Doors, arches
- Oven, Fireplace
- Finishing facilities
- Bathroom, toilet
- Corridor, hall
- Balcony, loggia
- other rooms
- finish buildings
- Summer cottages and homes
- Wooden houses
- Saunas and steam baths
- Decoration Materials
- gypsum plasterboard
- facing panel
- Wallpaper, cork
- Laminate, linoleum
- Decorative plaster
- Finishing work
- Painting, whitewashing
- Exterior finish
We repair can be a variety of reasons. Among the main, the correction of curvature of various surfaces. The most popular.
Yet not so long ago Wallpaper moved into the category of obsolete materials for decorating surfaces. However.
Penoblok - this is one of the most popular building materials to date. In addition to high performance.