- 1 What picture to hang in the hall 11 photos of Feng Shui
- 2 What pictures feng shui allows to hang in the hallway
- 3 The paintings in the hall of Feng Shui: how to achieve harmony
What picture to hang in the hall 11 photos of Feng Shui
With the design of the apartment and carefully to the last detail, thinking through the interior of each room, for some reason all forget the hallway. And yet in the apartments, especially the old model, it is one of the most difficult in terms of registration of premises. After repair of the perfect interior corridor is often callous and cold. The missing element that will give expressiveness room, may be a picture of a hallway. They transform the limited space, make the interior of the corridor will give complete and entire housing uniqueness.
The paintings in the interior create a positive mood. In addition, with the help of properly placed in a small room can make its image adjustments, visually stretching or narrowing space.
- The elongated narrow the corridor on horizontal plane reproduction.
- Vertically stretch the image to make the room wider, reducing its length.
- Located on one side of a narrow hallway mirror, and opposite them - the pictures, you can visually expand the space, that is, to the bouncing, the image will create a non-existent volume...
- Small figures in the small part of extended space. Reverse effect can be achieved by increasing the size of the images and frames.
- Making pictures and colors should match the style of interior, but do not lose it.
- The best images for the hall to be monotonous reproduction in the style of grisaille or graphic sketches.
Use pictures in an interior hallway is necessary as an object of decoration. Hang them better on one side only, creating accents. The paintings in the hallway are selected by size, style and plot, colors, fabric and design of the frame.
Due to the fact that in most cases, low-light corridor is a room for paintings, it is desirable to make the backlight or hang reproductions of them with built-in lights.
In the hallway is not recommended to hang a picture, which depicts the catastrophe and things, end-of-age. Good will look image formed on the background of nature. Photo from the family album as well prescribe in any design of the corridor.
Different styles of interior also have specific demands to the decor.
- In a narrow room, designed in a minimalist style, will look good without edging fabric with abstract images. If you want to give a picture of the finished look, you can put it into a narrow frame.
- Entrance hall, made in classic style perfectly complements the reproductions of paintings by the Renaissance. However, keep in mind that such films need space, so narrow, a small hallway, they will look out of place.
- Modular paintings of horses and dogs will look great in the hallway with a predominance of English style.
- But for the premises in the country style of Provence, or you can take any animal reproduction. Equally well will look the photos captured in color, and a monotone image.
Making a selection of paintings, please note that all the images have to be designed in one style with a hallway and they must have a common storyline.
Rules indoor location
If it is possible to execute paintings on the walls in the form of murals, the use of perspective will help visually expand the boundaries of the premises. However, when a picture is selected it must be remembered that this picture is in the hallway in the apartment can not be replaced as easily as usual, so the image must be such that it does not become boring you too quickly.
By posting a picture, you need to take into account the characteristics of the premises and rules 0ee situated therein.
- Center of the picture should be at eye level of a standing person.
- The canvas should ideally occupy 1/3 of the width and height of the wall, which will be located.
- If reproduction is framed in a passe-partout, the proportion is calculated from the size of the image itself.
- Long wall in a narrow hallway can be balanced by hanging them symmetrical posters in glass frames.
- Modular is better to hang a picture in the hallway opposite the entrance door. They immediately attract the attention of a visitor to visually shorten the length of the room and at the same time organically fit into the interior of any room.
- Good use in two-level hall photo, which will be located steps.
- If you want to hang on the wall a few pictures, then hung up, one main, which is the center of the composition, and then around it is a selection of other images.
- When placing multiple canvases in a row, they must be aligned either along the top or the bottom. The most complex version of the - alignment of the central axis. Modular segments of pictures may be at different levels, according to the author's idea.
In recent years, many aspire to design the interior of the premises in view of the practice of symbolic exploration of space Feng Shui. Even those who are in doubt refer to such teachings, do not want to give up the opportunity to bring into your life a little more harmony, happiness and prosperity.
Paintings for the decoration of the hall of Feng Shui should be chosen based on the following parameters:
- The décor of the room feng shui should not be bare walls, so the poster, which will be used to decorate the hall, you need to hang out with due account for the remaining items and decoration items.
- Images need to be expressive, to divert waste streams of negative energy from those rooms, where we are constantly, detain them for yourself.
- Voids must be filled with the image of the living matter - plants, animals, people - dead matter on drawings and photographs is not permitted.
Prosperity, tranquility and peace symbol color image in a vase.
- Each color corresponds to its side of the beam, and therefore a certain location of the image colors should ideally be chosen according to the following table.
Pictures make the space unique home, show a good taste of the owners and at the same time give guests a positive mood from the first minutes of the visit. Therefore, when choosing wall paintings all the positive and negative sides of the hallway is necessary to study carefully, leaving a clearance of blades in the end. This is best done after the creation of the interior, where there is only accents.
What pictures feng shui allows to hang in the hallway
Hallway passes through a huge flow of energy that fills all home and that is why the arrangement of the premises must be given special attention.
It is very important to the very first room in the house caused the owners, as well as people coming to visit the positive emotions, create an atmosphere of joy and comfort, but it was quite practical for everyday life. From this material you will learn what kind of pictures can be hung in the hall of Feng Shui, so as not to disturb any of the rules.
Depending on which room you are going to place a picture or other object of art, be sure to listen to the rules listed below:
- The most important guideline for you to become the personal emotions that arise within, when you look at this picture. The image should differ ease and positive, looking at her man needs to feel peace of mind, happiness, contentment. Only in this case the picture will attract positive events in the life of its owner. For example, if you like the image of the picture, but you feel a dislike to her donor, it is wise to abandon this decorative element.
- At the same time prohibited are too aggressive subjects. You can not hang a picture in his home, which represented various natural disasters with similar unpleasant events, because they will negatively affect the energy of your home. This is also the paintings of wild animals and birds, to sit in an aggressive pose.
- In no case do not hang on the wall a portrait of the deceased person (whether a relative, a celebrity or anyone else). No matter how you treat this person during his lifetime, the picture will fill housing energy of death.
- Abstract themes cause conflicting emotions: they have neither a positive nor a negative energy and are completely neutral. But in some situations, it will be enough to disrupt the delicate balance. Therefore, Feng Shui does not recommend to place in my house various strange characters, because even the most beautiful character or rune may carry negative encrypted message, which is bad for the health and well-being of residents of the house.
- Unfavorable and paintings depicting the crumbling houses, broken dishes and the elderly. Similar patterns according to Feng Shui also differ destructive power.
- Too bulky frame having zamudronnuyu thread will violate the free circulation of energy. The right to stay on a light, almost weightless frame for their favorite fabric.
- Do not hang in a room just a few pictures, otherwise will mix their energy and you will be more difficult to obtain the expected effect.
Choosing a picture of a hallway, above all, we need to be guided by its coloring. It is important that the color palette of the picture was quite pleasing to the eye and perfectly fit into the overall color scheme of the room. In the photo below you can see a harmonious version of the hallway, where there is a smooth transition of colors in the painting color scheme of the room.
Be sure to discard the gloomy, dirty colors in the pictures. After an entrance hall - a room, showing the hospitality of the owners of the house, it is designed to give people coming to the house in a good mood and leave only positive emotions.
Another important point is the selection of a suitable pattern plot. Is to abandon violence, images of various natural disasters as well as broken items. Favorable will be the use in the decoration of still lifes, landscapes and portraits of happy and cheerful people.
Pretty good alternative - to hang in the foyer family photos.
It is necessary that the picture of his style does not violate the general concept of the hall. Very touching will look flirty version of the picture, that perfectly fit into the entrance area.
Different styles of paintings for the hall
Abstract quite unusual solution for the hall, but it would be quite appropriate for homes decorated in minimalist style. In this case, you can hang a picture, done in a modern style without the use of frames or framed in the narrow plain, metal or plastic frames.
The ideal solution for the classical works of the hall will be the use of impressionism, romantic paintings and Baroque images and realism. Picture data of styles should be placed in a beautiful wooden or gilded frames.
Mandatory attribute of an English interior image will be horses or dogs
At the same time it must be said that the picture will be quite appropriate, even in an ordinary village hall. In this case you should stop at the panoramic variants, placed in wooden frames that depict in detail the structure of the wood.
Interesting point. It is not necessary that the picture is a separate attachments. It is perfectly possible to buy furniture decorate the different images or focus on functional elements: housekeeper, hours or lamp.
The paintings can be hung not only on the walls but also on the hanger hooks, and set on shelves or tables.
Separately want to talk about the frescoes. With their help, a considerable visual extension of the space that creates perspective drawings. This solution is quite attractive, but it is very important to very carefully pick up the story murals. After all, if you want to change, this would be much more difficult than in the case of the paintings.
The easiest option is the placement of pictures, one picture on one wall. Here it is necessary to comply with this rule - a picture of its area should take no more than one-third of the width and height of the free space.
Blank walls can vary different parameters and area. If we are talking about a long wall and a narrow corridor, then here it is best to hang pictures near horizontal. Through this wall will be more visually varied and interesting. And at the expense of glass gloss will create the illusion of more space.
If you need to accommodate alongside a few pictures of different sizes, they should be aligned to the central axis. While taking into account for such complex designs need at least to have a perfect taste and feel good style.
Not to mention the modular paintings. They have different sizes and proportions of the elements. And thanks to the combination of such a complex decoration forms a very unusual but quite an interesting design. But such paintings are better placed only in the spacious hallways, because in order to see all that is drawn on it must be enough space.
An interesting nuance. Artists use special techniques that allow to look at their creations at an angle from a different perspective. They are the perfect option for the front of the room.
As for the larger homes with stairs, they hang pictures of the steps along the staircase, as it demonstrates the picture below.
Very often I want to fill in something empty sections of the wall above the tables, ottoman or sofa. Put a stick or other protruding decorations is not very convenient, because they will interfere to use the seat. But the version of the flat picture will be just what is needed. But in this case also need to consider some nuances:
- you can hang a large picture;
- if you want to place several small images, make it horizontal side. Pictures can be framed as a frame, so use without it. The best thing in this situation would look family photos;
- You can also post a few pictures vertically.
Now that you know what should be the ideal hallway Feng Shui. Use this knowledge to improve their lives and to create a stylish and interesting interior in your home. Finally review helpful video on this topic:
© 2017-2018. All rights reserved
Unknown world of magic and esotericism
the news on social networks
By using this site, you agree to the use of the cookie in accordance with the notification in respect of that type of file.
If you do not agree with the fact that we use this type of file, you must properly set the settings of your web browser or use the site.
The paintings in the hall of Feng Shui: how to achieve harmony
In accordance with the teachings of Taoist paintings in the hallway of feng shui promote the formation of the correct energy streams that create harmony in the home.
His first impression of living space, guests tend to form, entering the hallway of the apartment.
The perception of the home in many ways a person depends on external factors such as:
- colors used in the implementation of finishing;
- smells present in the room;
- degree of illumination facilities;
- lighting style.
Corridor in an apartment is the first internal space, in which the guests come, so on the extent to which it is well-maintained and comfortable apartment depends on the perception of the whole.
In accordance with the teachings of Taoist paintings in the hallway of feng shui promote the formation of the correct energy streams that create harmony in the home
Entrance corridor is the place in the apartment, which is the most modest in size and the most popular in terms of functionality.
This space rarely gets plenty of natural light in the standard urban apartments.
Attention! For this reason, the entrance corridor design is essential every detail, from the choice of type of finishing materials and finishing elements such as mat, a variety of panels on walls and small accessories.
When choosing the finishing materials for finishing the corridor should take into account not only the area of the room, but the extent of its coverage.
Entrance corridor is the place in the apartment, which is the most modest in size and the most popular in terms of functionality
The ideal situation of the corridor of the input space can be considered from the point of view of human psychology, and based on the basic laws of ergonomics. One way ergonomic design of this area is to use the principles of Taoist practice of the organization of living space - the teachings of Feng Shui.
Making space in accordance with the teachings of the ancient Asian requires adherence to certain rules of arrangement of furniture and interior items, which involves the redistribution of energy flows in the room, allowing to achieve harmony in the home.
When the design of the home in accordance with this doctrine must adhere to a whole range of requirements and rules
When the design of the home in accordance with this doctrine must adhere to a whole range of requirements and rules.
Making the home in accordance with the teachings of the ancient
To all the space of the apartment has a maximum comfort, most designers recommend to turn to minimalism.
In accordance with the teachings of the East housing owners themselves are guilty of occurrence of problematic situations in life, including in the field of finance. To completely get rid of the troubles and problems arise or be able to control them, should be properly redirect energy flows in space, which in the design apartments must adhere to strict rules and comply with certain requirements.
In accordance with the teachings of the East housing owners themselves are guilty of occurrence of problematic situations in life, including in the field of finance
Such basic rules are as follows:
- In the room there shall be no clutter objects. In the space of entrance corridor should be located only those things and objects that may be required in the process of changing.
- Mirror hall element is mandatory and must be taken away from the front door. Positioning reflective surfaces in the apartment it is strictly prohibited in front of the entrance.
- In the room it is desirable to the presence of live animals or flowers. In this element of the interior can be an aquarium inhabited by fish. In the absence of the aquarium to accommodate available space, it is desirable to hang in the hallway, executed on feng shui, photo picture with fish.
- The hall, decorated by Feng Shui, it is necessary to place the painting in rich and vibrant colors.
- Above the inlet opening in the flat desirable to hang bells made of glass or metal.
- Room lighting should be bright, due to the fact that dim light attracts negative energy.
- On chandelier installed in the hallway, should be positioned with the crystal suspension.
According to Taoist teachings, the implementation of these rules will attract positive energy in the room and prevent the penetration into the house of negative energy flows.
Rules of selection panels for the room feng shui
To attract positive energy has a value seat arrangement decorative elements, their size and appearance.
Among the variety of subjects of great importance in the design of the space in the hall of Feng Shui have a picture.
The main consideration when choosing the paintings used to decorate the hall of Feng Shui should be paid to their story. Not allowed images in the mural scenes and events that have a negative emotional.
Among the variety of subjects of great importance in the design of the space in the hall of Feng Shui have a picture
Reproduction in the room of feng shui are used not only to decorate the space, but also to redirect energy flows that enter the house space by the front door.
Tip! When making the hall should be noted that in a large area with lots of space, both positive and negative energy flows.
The excess of positive energy contributes to the appearance of excessive self-confidence and excessive aggressiveness.
Reproduction in the room of feng shui are used not only to decorate the space, but also to redirect energy flows that enter the house space by the front door
To prevent such an influence, in the hall of Feng Shui should be hung opposite the entrance to the bright and great picture that will attract attention.
On the panel, which is located in the hallway, you can depict the following subjects:
- waterfalls, having an average power of the flow of water that symbolize the flow of funds into the house;
- image vivid landscapes, but it is not recommended to use a pattern, the duration of which - the sunset;
- animals without signs of aggressive behavior, it is desirable to represent living creatures in the pair;
- luxury and chic items;
- images of happy couples and children.
To prevent such an influence, in the hall of Feng Shui should be hung opposite the entrance to the bright and great picture that will attract attention
If there is a long hallway in the house it is recommended to place on the wall panels depicting the white horses that are moving in the direction gostinoy.Takoe panels it is a symbol of pure and radiant energy that attracts house.
Choice of subjects and execution of wall panels
The purpose of clearance space apartment in accordance with the principles of Taoist exercises - to create a comfortable atmosphere in the hall. You can use natural themes: landscapes, images of animals.
Reproduction in the hall should be located in a beautiful and pleasing to the eye frame.
Reproduction in the hall should be located in a beautiful and pleasing to the eye frame
Color solutions used in the design panels and flat as a whole, should correlate with each other.
When making landscapes ideal choice of color solutions for the frame will use red and orange colors.
Corridor, drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Eastern teachings, must testify about the welfare of the home owner.
Corridor, drawn up in accordance with the requirements of the Eastern teachings, must testify about the welfare of the home owner
In the arrangement of panels on the walls should not be viewed by the disorder, should also avoid congestion patterns. At the same time the Eastern teaching the bare walls equates to a void.
Attention! The main rule when placing panels in the hallway - the harmony should take into account the position of these elements of the interior, like a mirror, a wardrobe and bedside tables to accommodate the shoes.
Before making the hall in accordance with feng shui, you must first become familiar with its basic provisions and recommendations. If you follow the principles of this doctrine, the owner of the premises will always be under the control of all processes taking place in the house.