- 1 Cyprus, what are the useful properties of man. Cyprus: The contraindications in the use and benefits of plants
- 2 Cyprus - useful properties and contraindications
- 3 How useful willow-herb (ivan-tea) for men and women
Cyprus, what are the useful properties of man. Cyprus: The contraindications in the use and benefits of plants
Today it is hard to imagine a day without a cup of tea.
This once-outlandish drink has long ceased to be a delicacy. Among the various types of tea can be isolated and Koporye.
This is one of the name of the drink, which is made from fireweed uzkolistogo (popularly willow-herb).
The miraculous properties of tea have been known since ancient times, it is very popular among men as it is considered that it is not only to cope with chronic diseases, but also able to bring back virility.
Cyprus and its beneficial properties
Useful properties of willow-herb (fireweed) can be described in a very long time. This is a medicinal plant used for the treatment and prevention of diseases of the digestive system. This is primarily the intestines and stomach. Of particular composition kipreya produces enveloping effect relieves inflammation in organs.
This anti-inflammatory effect and is actively used in the treatment of open wounds on the body. Infusion of willow-herb is often used for washing wounds and ulcers. With it, they healed several times faster.
The plant is very often used in diseases of the genitourinary system. Cyprus is very well and copes with the problems in the men's health. It is believed that it can be easily returned to its former potency.
In addition, the invaluable plants and for the human immune system. Constant reception Koporsky tea normalizes the function of the endocrine system.
Cyprus and its beneficial properties are largely dependent on the time when the material was collected. Thus, it is believed that a better and richer composition has leaves of this herb, which is collected during the flowering plants. If the leaves are collected during seed maturation, the amount of nutrients in the material is reduced by about half.
With the right approach to the preparation and brewing a drink becomes a treasure trove of valuable and useful substances for the body:
• ascorbic acid (here more than in its lemon);
• B vitamins;
If you take this drink constantly, it will help to get rid of constant headaches, normalizes sleep, to restore normal blood pressure. Ivan-tea helps to cleanse the body of all the toxins. It prevents the possibility of heart attack and stroke.
Tea kipreya used as effective means and hangover.
Tea itself of fireweed delicious. It gives honey flavor with hints of caramel and rich fruity aroma.
How to prepare Cyprus to preserve all its beneficial properties
Keep in mind, that the plant does not use fresh, just prepared in a dried form. Fireweed leaves and flowers, plucked and immediately sealed, cause indigestion, bloating, cramps and diarrhea.
Pay attention to the area where the grass grows. It should be as distant place from the highways, chemical plants and refineries. The only way you get a guarantee that the plant does not contain heavy compounds to the body.
Useful properties are in all parts of the willow-herb. Harvest and re-use can not only leaves but also flowers, roots, stems. We have already mentioned that the leaves and flowers fireweed best used in the flowering period (June-August). It was at this time in the workpiece will be the maximum amount of nutrients.
The collected leaves and flowers should be washed under running water, dry in a dark, dry place. Store the finished material is better in fabric bags. Shelf life of such harvesting of leaves and flowers fireweed - 2 years.
You can prepare the color or the leaves of fireweed and fermentation method. In this case, the leaves are laid out for the night. they are a little podvyalyatsya during this time. On the morning of the softer leaves or flowers dry hands twisted into "kolbaski9raquo; and spread on a baking tray, covered with a dense wet cloth and allowed to dry. When the fermentation should not be greatly compress the material, as it will lead to the exit of useful juice. The readiness of the product - it is darkening "kolbasok9raquo ;.
If it was not possible to collect and make the workpiece during the flowering period, then do not despair. Roots and stems can be harvested until late fall. For this plant is dug and shaken off the ground. Dried root in a well-ventilated place. Keep them can be up to 3 years - the beneficial properties while fully preserved.
What useful properties in Cyprus for men
Ivan-tea, in spite of its positive impact on the entire body, popularly famous as "men's grass." It is believed that Cyprus has beneficial properties especially for men. Besides tonic effect, this herb has the ability to restore potency and prevent the development of benign prostatic hyperplasia. It is used as an additional tool in the treatment of pathological processes.
Numerous studies and many years of experience in the use of tea in the treatment of "muzhskih9raquo; problems proved that willow-herb stops the development of neoplastic processes, reduce them in size. With timely treatment of fireweed tea, in some cases, you can do without a surgical solution to the question.
But men should not think that the willow-herb - a panacea for all problems. Before starting his admission should undergo a mandatory consultation with a urologist, which exclude possible complications or a more serious prostate disease, which one tea does not cure, but it can be used in the treatment of the identified disease.
In Cyprus, the beneficial properties of men are:
• to improve the potency;
• a decrease in the inflammatory process;
• normalization of metabolic processes in the cells of the genital organs.
Cyprus: What are the contraindications of the plant
Despite all of its beneficial properties, willow herb has its contraindications. In most cases, it is associated with individual intolerance to the composition of this medicinal plant. Each body may have a different take this drink.
Willow-abuse is frequently accompanied by tea and laxative effects. Patients may complain of frustration of a chair, a change in stool, flatulence. In such manifestations should try to reduce the dose. If such negative symptoms persists, it is better to abandon this therapy drug.
Cyprus has its contraindications and for men who take sedatives. The negative effect of the grass may appear and the joint use with antipyretics.
Carefully should consume this tea, and men who have low blood pressure.
Again, that prior to taking the necessary consultations and medical examination. This is very important because you need to find out the true cause of the discomfort of a man, and only then begin treatment Koporskaya tea or add it as part of combination therapy.
Cyprus - a useful medicinal plant, which can be achieved by applying not only to improve the potency, or solve problems with disorders in prostate. Ivan tea - is a fast and competent way to renew the strength of the whole body, normalize the operation of all systems and feel much better.
© 2012-2018 "Women's opinion." When copying materials - a reference to the source is obligatory!
Editor in chief of the portal Ekaterina Danilova
E-mail: [email protected]
Contact us at: +7 (965) 405 64 18
Cyprus - useful properties and contraindications
Scientifically herb willow-herb called willow-herb, and its use is widely practiced not only by traditional healers, but also the official medicine. Let's talk about what are the useful properties of fireweed and what are the contraindications.
Useful properties of fireweed narrow-leaved
Medicinal properties and contraindications fireweed were studied in the 16th century, when the herb willow-herb has been actively used to combat insomnia and depression. Our ancestors appreciated and toning properties of fireweed. The fact that the composition of the grass is very high in vitamin C, A, E and trace elements. In the lean years of tea flowers of this plant could save from scurvy and other diseases caused by vitamin deficiency and lack of nutrients. The roots and stems of the plants are still widely used as food by some mountain peoples.
Briefly list all the useful properties of fireweed, turn around the following list:
- Sedative effect due to the high content of essential oils.
- Antibacterial effect due to natural tanning agents and antibiotics.
- Wound healing and rengenerativnye function.
- Stimulating and toning properties that enhance the protective functions of the body and resistance to disease.
- Natural analogs of male and female hormones increase the reproductive and productive impact on hormones.
- A mild laxative effect and astringent properties allow the use of willow-herb in the treatment of gastrointestinal diseases.
All parts of the plant can be used for therapeutic purposes, but the beneficial properties of fireweed flowers are particularly high. They are used in such diseases:
- gastritis, gastric ulcer and bowel;
- urolithiasis disease;
- Acute respiratory infections and viral infections;
- dermatological diseases;
- food poisoning and toxic lesions of the body.
Depending on the purpose of treatment, tea may be prepared for internal use, and aqueous alcoholic tincture, decoction for external use, compresses and douches.
Contraindications to the use of fireweed
Since this drug contains many active substances is contraindicated in grass fireweed pretty much. Foremost among them are individual intolerance and allergies. If you have a skin rash, redness, swelling, or other manifestations of reactions to grass, wash the stomach and consult a doctor.
Precautions should treat fireweed in the presence of stones in the gall bladder and kidney, as the herb can stimulate their movement. It's good when small deposits, but larger stones can block the bile ducts and cause serious health problems.
Also not recommended to drink rose-those who are suffering from low blood pressure, as the plant increases the hypotonia and reduce the number of heart systole.
Overdose fireweed often leads to diarrhea and indigestion.
In the treatment of colds and flu broth fireweed flowers should be drunk immediately after the first symptoms. This will help prevent disease progression and complications. Bronchitis and other diseases of Cyprus is not recommended to drink the lower respiratory tract, as it suppresses the cough that interferes with sputum departs. The plant possesses antipyretic properties, however, do not use it simultaneously with paracetamol and other drugs with the same effect.
The course of treatment willow herb should not exceed 2 weeks, as this may lead to accumulation of excess active substances. It is not recommended to drink Epilobium children under 6 years of age and pregnant women. External application has no such restrictions.
Copying information is permitted only with the direct and indexed reference to the source
How useful willow-herb (ivan-tea) for men and women
Perennial herb. Appreciated antiphlogistic, antitumor, wound healing, absorbing, decongestant, a sedative effect. For medicinal purposes often use flowers and leaves. Grass prepare decoctions, infusions, alcohol tinctures.
Medicinal properties and contraindications willow-herb understood throughout Europe, particularly in Germany and Russia. Medicinal value of herbs recognized in scientific medicine. In addition, it is also fodder, food, decorative, vegetative measures, soil protection, fibrous plants. Prior to the beginning of the twentieth century throughout Russia drank Koporye famous tea (willow-herb), it was used as a brew after fermentation and drying, exported to European countries. In the old days of fireweed milled flour and baked bread, prepared drinks. Of spring leaves and stems prepare salads, add them to first courses, from fibers made strong tow rope, and fluff - yarn.
Features herb willow-herb
What is the botanical description of the grass? Where to look, how to collect and dry? In what diseases this herb is most effective? Are there any contraindications Koporsky tea?
Ivan tea - herb of the Eurasian continent, although some species are found in North America. It grows in different parts of Europe, in the forest-steppe and steppe zone. Often grows in coniferous woods, loves the forest felling, fires places, but after the appearance of shrubs gradually disappears. Prefers moist soils in the forest steppe zone thrives and breeds on sandy soils in coniferous forests. In Russia, this plant is familiar not only to residents of the middle band, but also in Siberia.
How does the herb willow-herb? Depending on climatic conditions, soil, plant age may have a height of from 50 cm to 2 m.
- Root. It develops vertically and horizontally, different thick creeping rhizome with a plurality kidney (for micropropagation).
- The stem and leaves. The stem is slightly branched, naked, erect. Leaves sessile, alternate, pointed, with matte veins, toothed on the edges, dark-green, shiny, and the bottom are blue-gray, light pink or purple.
- Flower. Four-term, wide-open, in diameter can be up to 3 cm, is purple, bright pink, sometimes pale pink. Inflorescence is a conical brush.
Propagated vegetatively and by means of seeds, which ripen in August and September.
There are about 220 species of fireweed. The most famous among them - Cyprus angustifolia (willow-herb), broad-leaved, mountain, pink, fluffy, zhelezistostebelny. The area of distribution of most species - the entire European part. Some are found in Kazakhstan, in the Caucasus, Altai, southern Siberia and North America. Most often used for medicinal purposes fireweed melkotsvetkovy. For example, in Germany, the 70-ies of XX century, this plant is registered in the Pharmacopoeia. The herb is useful for men, it is prescribed for diseases of the prostate, to increase potency. Some healers claim that the herb prevents the development of malignant tumors of the prostate. Also, small-leaved willow herb used instead of tea with a calming effect.
How to harvest willow-herb to keep the grass in all the nutrients? The first step is to choose an environmentally friendly area - away from roads and industrial areas, fields and crops that are processed with pesticides and other agricultural pesticide. It is also important to follow the rules for collecting and harvesting of willow-herb.
- How to collect willow-herb. The curative effect of the whole aboveground part of plants - flowers, leaves, shoots, stems. Therefore, cut the entire aboveground part of the grass, remove the thick stems.
- When collecting willow-herb. The best time - the period of flowering. This may be in July or August, depending on climate zone. Fireweed blooms for a month.
- How to dry. It recommended drying under natural conditions, but without direct sunlight. Well suited dry, ventilated attics and porches. Grass spread in a thin layer, from time to time, Ted. After complete drying, the flowers become blue.
Useful properties of willow-herb preserved for 2 years. The grass is packed in wooden boxes, closed glass containers, cherish from excess moisture and light.
Medicinal properties of fireweed:
- wound healing;
What caused the healing properties of willow-herb? It contains:
- tannins (tannins lot);
- vegetable fibers (cellulose);
- proteins (lectins);
- high vitamin C content and rich mineral composition;
In such useful properties of fireweed (willow-herb) has been scientifically proven laboratory tests, - an antitumor, antiviral and anti-inflammatory. For example, in the USSR in the lab to learn anti-cancer drug "Hanerol" at Cancer Center of RAMS grass inflorescence.
Under no symptoms and diagnoses drink willow-herb, given its contraindications?
- Colds, SARS, influenza. When cold, viral infections and influenza herb acts as a diaphoretic, a febrifuge. In addition, the proven effectiveness of fireweed narrow-leaved with the herpes virus.
- Genitourinary sphere. Why the grass is so popular in urology and nephrology? This is due to anti-inflammatory properties, the most powerful of all the medicinal plants. Therefore grass administered from prostatitis, prostate adenoma, renal inflammation, ureters, urinary tract. When these diagnoses has other important effects - antitumor, analgesic and resolving. Cyprus - radical folk remedy for men's ills, in which believed scientific medicine. Traditional healers believe that the grass can be treated venereal diseases (syphilis, gonorrhea). However, in this case, traditional medicine does not believe in a miracle cure, and calls to pass the full course of therapy in venereology.
- Nervous system . The herb affects the conditioned reflex activity. Benefits with functional disorders of the central nervous system - nervousness, insomnia, headaches, migraines, depressed mood, apathy. Means relieves muscle tension and emotional, has a moderate sedation, but enhances the effect of narcotic and other sedative drugs. Also, the grass is prescribed for epilepsy. Healers claim that saves Cyprus from alcoholism, helps with alcoholic psychosis, reduces aggression. However independent use herbs can cause harm. Treatment is possible only under the supervision of a physician-psychiatrist.
- The cardiovascular system . There are positive feedback about the use of herbs for hypertension and anemia. Fireweed stimulates blood circulation, has beneficial effects on blood vessels, the heart, blood formation.
- Digestive system . Useful Herbs for the liver, stomach and intestines, because it contains a lot of mucus and tannins. Infusions of willow-herb helps hemorrhoids, colitis, gastric ulcers, diarrhea, which are due not only to inflammation but also psychosomatic causes.
- Endocrinology. In an aqueous infusion herb drink from diabetes to restore hormonal, metabolic processes in the body for slimming.
- Gynecology. It is proved that the grass is good for women's health: relieves inflammation resolves benign tumors of the ovaries and uterus, adhesions in the fallopian tubes, uterine bleeding stops. Most often Koporye tea is prescribed in the premenopausal period for the harmonization of the psycho-emotional background.
- Dermatology. Medicinal properties of herbs willow-herb widely used in modern dermatology. Infusions useful to drink from psoriasis, eczema, atopic dermatitis, scrofula, and other skin problems, allergic nature. Also aqueous solution was treated the affected skin.
- Local treatment. Indications - otitis media, tonsillitis, stomatitis, pharyngitis, laryngitis, nasal inflammation. Also agent treated burns, frostbite, sores, boils, eczema, psoriasis. Besides aqueous solutions, using the dry powder, which sprinkle damaged skin. By aching joints applied lotions and compresses alcohol tincture.
Dosage forms and methods for preparing kipreya uzkolistnogo
What is the use of willow-herb in the home? What dosage forms can be prepared by yourself? What can you buy in a pharmacy?
Brewing Cyprus? There are two main ways - boiling (teas) and infusion (infusion). Broths can boil at low temperature or soaking in a water bath. The season for decoctions and infusions can take fresh flowers and leaves of willow-herb.
- Take 1 tbsp. l. chopped dry grass.
- Pour a glass of water.
- Hold on a water bath for 15 minutes.
- Steep 1 hr.
Taken before meals 4 times a day for 1-2 tbsp. spoon.
- Take 1 tbsp. l. raw materials.
- Pour a glass of boiling water.
- Steep 2 hour.
The dosage is the same as that of the reception of broth. Weak infusions and decoctions are inside when all of the above mentioned symptoms and diagnoses.
Preparation of the infusion for topical use
- Take 3 tbsp. l. grass.
- Pour a glass of boiling water.
- Steep thermos 5 hours.
Thus infusion can gargle, treating skin and oral mucosa, do of it compresses and lotions for joint and muscle pain, suckable tumors. Also, a strong infusion is used in cosmetics for hair care and skin. Willow herb used as a natural anti-inflammatory lotion: it relieves irritation and inflammation, disinfects acne, acne, boils, improves the complexion.
Alcohol tincture can be prepared from fresh or dry grass inflorescence. Apply externally and inside. In the topical treatment (rinsing, packs, lotions, baths) recommend diluting agent with water.
- Take 3 tbsp. l. grass.
- Pour ½ liter of vodka.
- Insist 14 days in a dark place.
Take for 1 h. L. 3 times a day before meals. Especially useful tincture for women in the premenopausal period, men with inflammation and swelling of the prostate gland.
Packing 20 comprises a filter-bags of 1.5 g drink useful for the normalization of metabolism, ulcer, inflammation of the stomach, intestine, kidney, urinary tract, prostate, as well as at elevated pressure. How to make and take herbal tea?
- Universal Dosage: 1 tea bag, take 1 cup of boiling water.
- You can prepare a concentrated drink: 2 tea bags in 1 cup of boiling water.
- Insist tea 15 minutes.
- Take 1 cup 2 times a day, you can during the meal.
- The course of treatment - 30 days.
Ivan tea - a plant with a high Medoproduktivnost. Perhaps among the grasses of the forest zone has no equal on these indicators. In crop years with 1 ha grass give 600 kg of honey. Kipreyny honey has the same therapeutic properties as the grass. It is useful for adults and children, particularly with SARS, flu, colds. Famous tonic, anti-inflammatory, antiviral, enveloping properties. It has a pleasant sweet taste, it is a liquid, transparent, with a greenish tinge, quickly crystallizes as a white grits. In the nectar of flowers of fireweed found a high content of glucose and fructose, although their level is largely dependent on weather conditions.
Epilobium angustifolia (willow-herb) - herb first choice for urogenital diseases, especially in men with prostate adenoma and prostate. Also, the grass is used externally in otolaryngology, dermatology, dentistry. It is prescribed as a sedative with nervousness, as an anti-gastric ulcer, colitis, gastritis. Scientifically confirmed anti-tumor properties of herbs. It is included in the complex therapy of oncological diseases.
We have a proposal for cooperation. I propose to discuss the question of advertising on your site!