- 1 Flower beds of perennials with their own hands - we make out a beautiful flower garden
- 1.1 What to plant - Welsh onion or perennial flowers?
- 1.2 A flower bed of perennials for beginners
- 1.3 Flower beds of perennials - the best planting scheme
- 1.4 Creating flower beds of perennials: land preparation and planting
- 1.5 Forms of flower beds and flower beds of perennials
- 1.6 Flower beds of perennials: the most successful photo
- 2 Flower beds of perennials with their hands for beginners
- 3 A flower bed of perennials for beginners
Flower beds of perennials with their own hands - we make out a beautiful flower garden
To break up the country flowerbed of perennials do not need a college degree or be a graduate of the design landscape.
It is enough to remember all the advice and tips, and take note of them. And with the experience (and the first three-beds) and the ability to come!
Flower beds of perennials with their hands
What to plant - Welsh onion or perennial flowers?
Not everything in the garden is to be for the belly, you need to leave room for "krasoty9raquo; - just for fun. Flowerbed of continuous flowering perennials easy to decorate even the most nondescript plot, giving it a unique charm. Roses, geraniums, carnations, poppies and asters season after season, will grow in the same place, without the need for special attention.
The question, which has to deal every novice gardener - selection of plants for flower bed many years. From practical experience, first need to make a small flower bed and planting her flowers unpretentious, good-growing under the bright sun.
Flowerbed - a bright element of the garden, so it makes no sense to divide it into the far corner of the site, or hide in the shade of trees. The optimal solution for the creation of long-term beds will be well viewed from all sides place.
Tiered flower beds (with tall exhibits in the background and undersized on the front) took place at the walls of the house, fence or hedge. Whereas in the central portion of the bed constantly blooming perennials may either form all possible combinations of the plants and be executed with only one type.
Flower beds of perennials in the garden and in the country
A flower bed of perennials for beginners
Flower Garden Puzzle of the most popular colors - Do It Yourself!
- Tall flora composition for the center:
Roses, Astilbe, lilies, asters, klarikii, peony, black cohosh, Kleomenes Hassler, delphinium, ornamental onion, phlox, helenium, zopnika ruselovsky, Lupinus Polyphyllus, clematis, host, hydrangea, rudbeckia, Liatris spicata, poppy, meadow bells ratibida columnar , coneflower, daylily and many others.
Tulips, anemone, irises, rue, Cota tinctoria, Aquilegia, erigeron beautiful, Centaurea montana, catnip hybrid, lamprocapnos, Salvia nemorosa, avens, Achillea Ptarmica, Heuchera, Bergen, lavender uzkolitsnaya, primrose, fern, enotera quadrangular et al.
- Ground cover plants for edging beds and fill the gaps:
Stachys byzantine, acaena, periwinkle, Ajuga reptans, geranium Renard, Aubrieta, bellflower, carnation-travyanka, lobulyariya, omphalodes spring, Wallenstein, Lungwort, periwinkle, Veronica and others.
Tall soloists recommended planted individually, but the small flowers is better to plant groups from multiple instances. In the flowerbed, viewed from different angles, closer to the center should be planted higher individual, and the edges - lower.
Want to continuous flowering? Learn about the features of each flower, note the time of flowering on the sheet and make a combination diagram of beautiful clubs of perennials, in which some plants are blooming in the early spring, the other - in the middle of summer, and the third - to bloom until late autumn.
Of course, consider an ideal project luxurious flower garden - a special challenge. But, fortunately, there are proven schemes of flower beds of perennials.
Flower beds of perennials - the best planting scheme
Several plant options for the location in beds - Schematic symbols with the names of perennials.
In this simple and attractive compositions long it has been used flowering, undemanding perennials such as:
- paniculata phlox pink or purple color. The best time for planting - September or mid-March, grows well-drained, sandy soil, blooms from mid-July until the autumn;
- pink Astilbe. Flowering lasts for different grades, usually from late June to mid-August, the plant is responsive to regular feeding and loosening;
- purple and silver liliynik. Plants are planted in the spring in rich organic matter and well drained, friable loam with an optimum acidity of 6-6,5 pH;
- Heuchera leaves with silvery-gray and lavender color. It prefers light soil without standing water, blooms from May to July;
- geranium gorgeous. Luxuriantly blooming from mid-summer until the end of the season, forming a lush bush with light purple flowers).
Driving №2 «Example beds of perennials, flowering in the first year"
Flower beds of perennials - Scheme №2
- stem-rose "Pleniflora9raquo; with gustomahrovye Corolla yellow, salmon pink and red and purple flowers ( «Pleniflora9raquo; it is not a rose, but a giant mallow, which blooms profusely in the sun and the moistened areas of the garden from mid-summer until the first frost);
- desyatilepestny sunflower (Very valuable variety, blooming from mid-August to mid-October, it grows well and has healing properties);
- Icelandic poppy (Ideal for vechnotsvetuschey beds of perennials due to the continuous bloom from May until the autumn);
- St. John's wort «Hidcote9raquo; ( "Nepahuchiy9raquo; kind of hypericum happy yellow flowers in a flowerbed from June to September);
- lobelia cardinal (A plant with a beautiful sheet plate blood red flowers decorate from July to October);
- catnip «Nepeta faassenii» (Long-blooming flowers like lavender, starting in May);
- Bell «Campanula poscharskyana» (Crystal ringing these delicate and fragile flowers lilac-blue color can be heard from June to September);
- katananhe "Blue Cupid" (Inflorescences-baskets muted heavenly shade all summer can be seen);
- long avens (In compositions dolgotsvetuschey beds «Feuerbal9raquo herb varieties, not solo, but rather complements flower from May to July);
- sedum "Matrona9raquo; (Strong bush with beautiful decorative flowers remains until the first snowfall);
- Heuchera 'Mirakl9raquo; (Showy shrub with unusual foliage color is decorated with pink flowers from June until mid-summer).
Driving №3 «Pink and purple beautiful flower bed"
Flower beds of perennials - Scheme №3
- knotweed choppy with bluish-green leaves refined, this large shrub, perennial bloom "white cloud" in the end of June and should in bloom until late summer;
- Monarda hybrid It creates a romantic mood in the country, when, during its flowering pink flowers begin to exude a heavenly aroma;
- astrantia «Claret9raquo;, its small, numerous flowers, umbrellas saturated red-wine color, blooming in midsummer, luxurious look on a dark-purple leaves;
- Bergenia (Saxifrage tolstolitsnaya) catches the eye from May to July paniculately-thyroid inflorescences on long stalks .;
- phlox "Drakon9raquo; with its smoky silver-violet petals look particularly attractive in the solar beds composition;
- Heuchera «Obsidian9raquo; hybrid with dark purple-purple, almost black color leaves flowers in June;
- Geranium «Compactum9raquo; It grows very luxuriantly, adding a flower garden of blood-red tones;
- Sedum telephium or cleft cabbage varieties «Matrona9raquo; blooms in midsummer pale pink buds;
- Bell «Loddon Anna» with pale lilac buds shirokopiramidalnymi filled garden delicate aroma from July to September.
flower beds of perennials scheme
Prepared for www.moydomik.net site
Creating flower beds of perennials: land preparation and planting
Having defined the ingredients for a bed, it's time to start preparing the soil for the flower garden. This is the most time-consuming thing malotvorcheskoe and in the creation of long-term beds. But, at the same time, and the most necessary, because well-prepared ground - the foundation for future flower beds.
To prepare the ground need to have after you draw a sketch of the future flower bed. Choose plants need not only in terms of flowering, but also by their similar requirements for light, moisture and soil - it will greatly facilitate the care of the flowerbed. (For example, in partial shade and shadow areas in dry areas with loose soil and fertile grow well: Heuchera and Goryanka, lilies and cuff primrose and phlox, irises and geraniums, vinca and anemones).
How to make a beautiful flower bed of perennials?
Start by removing old turf shovel. Remove all weeds from the roots and revives the soil by diluting the clay with sand and light soil - clay earth or bentonite. Then add compost (this will make the soil more fertile) and as far as possible to loosen the earth fork, mixing clay, sand and compost. Add the necessary fertilizers and start planting seedlings.
Note that in the flowerbed of any scheme, planted on about 1 square meter:
- 10 pieces of ground cover plants;
- 7 pieces of undersized;
- 5 pieces sredneroslye;
- 1-3 and taller plants.
Now you know how to arrange a bed of perennials.
Forms of flower beds and flower beds of perennials
Flowerbeds classical forms less and less possible to meet in a landscape design. The landscaped gardens of our day are more appropriate island beds with asymmetric height and planting species of plants, arranged on the lawns and lawns. Equally popular and multi-level vertical plantings. It is interesting to look and raised flowerbeds planted in flower pots original forms, mini-beds in old stumps and cascades of rectangular supports, bordered by broken bricks.
Forms of flower beds and flower beds of perennials
Round bed of perennials
If we talk about the most simple reception floral arrangement section, then this is definitely the round bed of perennials, which is very easy to do with their hands. It is very important to choose the right size. Since a large area of a small flower bed will look ridiculous, and too the bulk bed in a limited space - will be badly viewed.
Place for a bed should be cleaned of weeds, debris and stones. Large clods broken, the earth dug and leveled with a rake.
For precise drawing a circle should take a peg to drive into the center of the future flower beds and tie a rope to it, at the other end of which is a peg. And they need to draw the right circle of the desired size.
Driving round the flower beds of perennials and annuals with their hands
matthiola or gillyflower « avalanche» 1. matthiola or gillyflower "avalanche" with large white flowers, gathered in a compact inflorescence;
myosotis alpestris Alpine forget-me-or 2. myosotis alpestris Alpine forget-me-or, often used for decoration of borders;
red fescue (lawn grass) 3. red fescue (lawn grass) with characteristic narrow, linearly elongate leaves which are interwoven to form a solid bright-green carpet;
pansies « V. t. Maxima» 4. (Viola) pansy, Specifically grade «V. t. Maxima »- tricolor violet, blooming all summer;
Primula veris (primrose) 5. Primula veris (primrose) - undemanding plants, flowering in spring yellow fragrant flowers;
Zinnia legans (tsiniya refined) 6. Zinnia legans (tsiniya refined) ajor with flower heads;
alternantera « Aurea nana» 7. alternantera «Aurea nana» oblong, golden-green-yellow leaves;
Achyranthes verschaffelti 8. Achyranthes verschaffelti, fleshy leaves which are most commonly used landscape designers to design patterned flower beds.
A few tips from an experienced summer resident
- Forming a bed of perennial flowers do not be afraid to choose interesting shapes for her.
- High and low-growing perennials are best suited for growing in the ranks.
- Choose such a plant to your bed magnificently, waves blooming from spring to late autumn.
- Be sure to include in the project a couple of beds of plants with beautiful colored sheet.
- Plant 2-3 plants from one grade to when they will grow, creating a visual effect of motion.
- Play on contrasts, mix colors, textures and forms of plants.
If you do not like some flowering plants in the flowerbed - Improve it, delete what is disappointing and planted on the vacant place new flowers. Plot your garden - not a place that can clog the poor (not the best).
Flower beds of perennials: the most successful photo
EXAMPLE beautiful flower bed of perennials Creative flower beds of perennials, designed in the form of artist's palette Flower beds of perennials - in the original design of the trolley Beautiful flower bed in the form of a swan with perennials Neat bed of perennials
Information project of building a house with his own hands. Full or partial copying of materials is only possible in agreement with the administrator
Flower beds of perennials with their hands for beginners
Flower beds serve as an ornament of territory, the garden or the park. Properly designed flowerbeds simply attracts attention, is an island of bright colors, but, in addition, also have an important function - to help separate and organize the space in the area. Design and decoration of flower beds are engaged in landscape designers, and the case is - it is not as simple as it might seem at first glance. It is necessary to carry out precise calculations, deal with drawings, color use, take into account the peculiarities of the plants belonging to the flower bed.
It is not necessary to pay for professionals - is quite real to issue a bed with his hands. And to do this it was easier for beginners it is recommended to choose perennials and make simple circuits.
Beds may differ not only in form but also content, and there are different shades of colors, and the height of the plants, and the period of their bloom - all this should be taken into account during the grower schemes.
Schematic representation of the future of the flower bed you need to:
- to organize the space in the area;
- consider the size and shape of the space allocated for a bed;
- choose the most harmonious composition of flowers of various hues;
- properly distribute the flowers in flowerbeds and its contour, given the height and branching of plants.
Among other things, images on paper and colored with crayons flowerbeds scheme will help to visualize the picture and understand how it will look like a real flower arrangement.
The shape of the flower beds can be of several types, the most popular are:
- Modular beds - group of plants, combined in a single composition with the elements of the blind area, sidewalks, steps, small architectural compositions, such as sculpture garden, artificial ponds, and other decorative items.
For example, you can opt for mixborders or a bed modular (as pictured).
Drawing up the flower beds of perennials well in the first place so that these flowers do not have to be planted every year, besides the majority of perennial flowers are not capricious and well tolerated winter cold.
That's why a novice once is enough to draw a diagram of the flower beds, to move it to the site and fill colors, then it is possible a few years to enjoy the beauty decorated in plant composition.
A flower bed of perennials with their hands, as already mentioned, should be as simple as possible. For novice gardeners fit such simple arrangement of flowers:
- Island. It represents flowerbed circular or oval shape, disposed on the free portion of the garden. Often such compositions of flowers fill the vacant lots - places without trees and other vegetation. Flowerbed border island can be quite fuzzy, slightly blurred. This flower is not necessarily divided into sectors - flowers in the island can be arranged freely, as long as they blend in tone and height. Basically flowering island filled into several tiers: in the center of the circle planted tallest plants (80-150 cm), then bordered them with flowers of medium height (40 to 70 cm), and the outline of the island borders stunted flowers, height not exceeding 30 cm . the same compact shrubs can fill in the blank areas flower beds, formed after the landing of all colors composition. Make a flower bed in the form of an island can, and came to a fence or building, only in this case, it is a semi-circle, in which the background is filled with the highest color, and forward planted low-growing plants (the sample is included in the photo).
A flower bed of perennials for beginners
Determine the type of flower beds, and its size and position, proceed to the immediate implementation of the idea. For a start, you need to draw a flower on a large sheet of paper. After the pattern is formed, it is necessary to color crayons, choosing appropriate colors to each other.
An even simpler method - the use of two contrasting colors. It may be blue and yellow, red and white, and so on.
In recent years become increasingly popular for coloring beds Ombre type. This is when one shade smoothly into another. Yet this method of color combination is called a gradient. Perennials for such beds must be chosen carefully, they are shades of pastel should be, so the border crossing will be very smooth. An example of the perennial flower beds by type Ombre could become the next transition of tones: terracotta, pink, peach, pink, pale pink, cream. The novice gardener can only choose perennials with flowers suitable shade.
Perennials are divided into many groups, but most of their separation - of capriciousness. This should primarily excite the novice gardener - what care is required colors from a single beds.
After all, if some perennials require shade, while others only grow in the sun, others need to be watered every day, and for the fourth destructive excessive moisture, flowerbed just die, and about any beauty it will not go.
All perennials are divided into three main groups:
- Undemanding perennials suitable for almost any flower beds. These plants are undemanding to light conditions, watering, soil composition - they grow in any environment. Another important characteristics undemanding perennials - flowers do not have to plant out each year and they are well tolerated cold without shelter. All you need to perennial plants: watering in the dry season and the formation of the bushes in the spring. This group includes such flowers: geraniums, acolyte, Brunner, helenium, mallow, Stachys and stonecrop, doronicum, poppy.
- Moderately labor-intensive perennials are not very picky, they do not need daily care, but the grower will have to take into account the conditions of growth of such plants (light, soil type, irrigation schedule, fertilizers). And yet, perennials of the second group should be repotted and share at least once every two to three years. These include gentian, arabis, cornflower, clematis and Armero.
- The most complex perennials included in the third group and in need of regular care, compliance with the conditions of growth, constant attention of the gardener. Such flowers are often ill attract pests, can not tolerate the cold. Such "nezhenkam9raquo; include chrysanthemum, gladiolus, roses, bulb flowers, dahlias, begonias, hyacinths and other.
Choosing perennials for your flower beds, you need to give preference to plants of the same group, and then caring for the flower garden is as simple as possible, and the flowers themselves will feel comfortable.
Making beds of perennials
The plan drawn up, the scheme is, the flowers are purchased - land plant remains in the soil. To begin clearing the selected portion is removed stones, roots of plants. Then you need to fertilize the soil complex fertilizers, and dig to a depth of about 40 cm (bayonet spade).
Depending on the composition of the soil on the site, you need to drainage or, conversely, to take measures to keep the water (you need on sandy soils, for example). Drainage using peat, coarse river sand, pebbles, these materials poured 5-10 cm layer on the bottom portion under the flower bed. As water can be used zaderzhatelya clay or humus.
The height of the flower bed should be at the level of 10-15 cm, so that during the rain water does not stagnate in the flowers and do not harm them.
Now the ground is spread with a rake, and transferred to the surface circuit flower bed.
This can be done with wooden pegs or lime powder. Now it is necessary to plant the plants on a bed, trying to do it as gently as possible, following the drawn plan.
Planting flowers, do not forget about tiers beds. In addition, the grower should understand that perennials grow more than one season, so the young plants need to leave space for the growth.
Finally it should be noted that it is important to choose perennials that have approximately the same time of flowering. After all a bed of blossoming buds and adjacent withered flowers is more than messy, and the composition will be spoiled.
Beginners should take this into account and to choose for your garden perennials, flowering in the spring, summer or fall. Although today there are many species of plants, flowering which lasts the entire season: violets, pansies, roses, evergreen shrubs and ornamental grasses.
Photo beds of perennial flowers will help the novice gardener to decide, and we should not forget, that is better to start with a simple.
ask the farmer
Alain Bertram Fertilizing tomatoes in the greenhouse polycarbonate: Hello! Humic preparations - humates.
Sergey Feeding tomatoes in the greenhouse polycarbonate: Hello! About what specific humate said in.
Yuri Centaur Tractor: T-15, T-18, T-224: I bought mototraktor in December 2016g.Sam went to Gomel ordered.
Elena Kalugin Cucumber Farmer f1: «Farmer" in our garden about 10 years in the open field, bought for.
Alain Bertram Coop of polycarbonate greenhouses: Hello. For chickens is harmful not so hot as.
A flower bed of perennials for beginners
Landscape design - not an area in which it is possible to be guided solely by their own tastes. Excluding the year-round decorative, coloristic unity and rigor to the cultivation of certain plants Making beds of perennials impossible. Do not rush "in the pool with his head!" Check out the key principles of landscape design before the issue of a flowerbed of perennials at his summer cottage!
Flower gardens: the definition and configuration
Flowerbeds called plots, combining dekorativnolistvennye, dekorativnotsvetuschie, herbaceous and shrubby plants, garden paths and small architectural forms. They can be regular - with strict compositional lines, or landscape - with smooth contours.
Dimensions flowerbeds are very different - from 1 m to 1000 m and more. The ratio of plants with small architectural forms and green lawn may also differ. "Golden mean" believe that at which the first digit greater than the second, and the sum of the first and second digit is third: 3: 5: 8; 8:11:19 et al.
The shape of the device and method beds are divided into subtypes:
Flower beds, which combine greenery, decorative paving (stones, tiles) and small architectural forms (vases, fountains and containers).
Mixed beds of arbitrary width and configuration. Most often are strip along the broken walls of the house, the garden path or hedge.
Flowerbeds, united by any common principle: color, plant height, the shape of their leaves, etc. As a rule, placed in isolation, where the best view.
Long, relatively narrow ridges (ratio of length and width of approximately three to one), plain or decorated with geometric patterns. Often part of a complex flower beds of perennials.
Narrow (10-50 cm), continuous strips of compact, low-growing plants. Often used for bordering the individual components of a complex flower bed.
Flower beds, which are combined with each other plant and stones. Otherwise known as rock gardens.
This flower beds, which are based on the compositions comprise plants alpine and subalpine flora planted on the hill.
In the world there are hundreds of species of perennial plants, and they all have different requirements for growing conditions: some unpretentious - some require regular care, some require copious watering - some can not tolerate excessive moisture .... Therefore, in order to taking care of some plants did not kill others, group them correctly! Also, please note your time. Consider how much time you are willing to devote their floral compositions.
In general, demanding perennials are divided into three groups: unpretentious, moderately labor-intensive and time-consuming.
- Group. Unpretentious perennial flowers for flower beds
This group of plants, not demanding to light, moisture and soil type. They are resistant to diseases and pests, for many years to grow well in one place without a transplant, are not afraid of cold weather. To maintain the beauty of the flower beds planted with perennials unpretentious enough minimum of time and effort - watering in dry periods and an annual spring treatment.
Plants of this group very much. This aconite, Brunner, helenium, geranium (meadow and ploskolistnaya), gentian, doronicum, goldenrod, musk mallow, sedum, fizostegiya, Stachys, some types of poppies and so on.
This group of plants that do not require daily care, but need special growing conditions, as well as perennials that should plant out every two to three years.
The second group includes Aquilegia, thrift, arabis, cornflower, carnation, Gaillardia, geranium, gentian, lily delphinium (various hybrids). It also includes an iris, clematis, Macleay, chamomile grandiflora, bell, polyanthus roses, phlox, sage, echinacea.
This culture, which require painstaking daily care, sophisticated farming techniques, the special conditions of growth. The third group of plants susceptible to disease, afraid of cold weather and a variety of pests.
This most bulbs, lilies, gladioli, almost all, hyacinths, dahlias and chrysanthemums, begonias, Kempfer, evening primrose and others.
Beautiful flower beds of perennials: layering landing
Layering (multilevel) planting allows hosts garden plot survey all the plants in an optimum decorative form and plants themselves - to obtain the necessary amount of sunlight, without competing with each other.
Therefore, before boarding group all the plants height - Allow each group its place:
If arranged oval or circular bed of perennials, the highest plants can be planted in the center. Around them plant a plant of medium height. Undersized fill the space left blank. If we are talking about planting type miksbord, the tall plants planted in the background, and the low - on the front.
If desired, bring a few taller plants to the foreground or move to the side for a single show. They will be the nodal points of the ornament. Avoid straightness. Experiment!
Planning work. Scheme beds of perennials
Before you start planting the plants, you must draw a diagram of a flower garden on paper. Correctly composed of perennials flowerbeds scheme - half the success of the event!
Start at the distribution areas free portion. Think about how much space you are willing to devote to the flower garden. If desired, the use of "classical" proportion, whereby about 13% of the area must be set aside for residential home and commercial buildings, 20% for household yard and garden paths, 12-15% under the flower, 33% below and 23% garden a vegetable garden.
Determine the desired shape and put on circuit diagram flower bed.
Note in the figure to place high (80-150 cm), medium (40-70 cm) and low (up to 30 cm) of plants.
taken into account when drawing up the plan that most perennials grow over the years in one place, which means that they need to leave space "for growth." To flower garden did not seem empty, you can temporarily fill the gaps beautiful annuals.
In order to choose the right colors for future flower beds, use pieces of colored paper, the tone corresponding to the color of the selected plants. If you cut and lay out the paper "scrubs" do not want to - paint the chart with colored pencils.
Transfer "in nature" project planning portion will be easier if a paper break diagram of squares, and then, given the received scale "okvadratit" and ground portion. Raschertit ground peg can be acute or lime powder. After this, move all the circuit lines on the ground is not difficult. Will only identify the points at which, according to plan, will be located or that plant.
When you create flower arrangements should not forget the basic rules of color harmony. It is no wonder they say that the image of a garden of 99% determines the coloring.
Before starting work, examine a different photo of flower beds of perennials and vote their feelings. Remember, as the impact of certain colors in the part of the viewer. Calculate all the details and make your choice!
Attention! Names of popular plants and the color of their flowers can be seen in Table №1.
"Seasons": continuous flowering flowerbed of perennials
Unfortunately, plants, fragrant year round, do not exist. Therefore, wishing to establish a bed of continuous flowering plants need to use different biological groups, clearly knowing what and when to look the most impressive. With this often difficult. After all, if the achievement of bloom effect in the warm season there is no problem (tall, medium, and low-growing perennial flowers for the flower beds spring - summer period in any store presented in a wide range), the selection of colors to decorate the beds during the cold season often puts novice gardeners dead end. There is an exit! We offer you our interesting variations on the theme "Fall-Winter". Perhaps some of the ideas will find a place in your garden!
In early autumn adorn the garden medium and late varieties of Phlox paniculata. Landed phlox groups, and knocked them Badane, you get a beautiful composition of perennials requiring little maintenance.
Extremely good at autumn flower beds and perennial bulbs: Botanical tulips of different varieties and hybrids. Year by year they will grow, becoming a major courtines.
Very nice on the background of autumn leaves will look perennial plants for flower beds, pick up the tone of wood "cap": lemon yellow goldenrod, rudbeckia orange, red and brown helenium.
Tall New England asters - one of the latest colors, form the basis of the composition garden in November. Due to the large number of "spare" buds in the inflorescence, they can easily withstand light frosts. Red, white, blue and pink, asters will not lose the decorative to the snow.
Beautiful flower beds of perennials "Winter Time" - not a fantasy, but a reality! Plants resistant to cold, really is not much, but among them there are those who have a person a strong emotional impact!
For example, such as "Queen east" chrysanthemum. Majestic, with bright double flowers, they are known for very long flowering. Most late varieties of chrysanthemums begin to bloom in September and finish in the middle of winter (photo: Chrysanthemum in the snow).
When fall fluffy snow, prick the glances of crocus and colchicum. Their colorful pink and purple flowers can withstand severe frosts. Powdered with snow, they were only slightly adjacent to the ground, then straightened again stand as if nothing had happened.
In mild winters from December to February blooming cyclamen. They are so beautiful that they even dedicated an annual festival in England.
A symbol of the New Year will be the ornamental shrubs. Just imagine the power of attraction of red cotoneaster fruits on a white blanket of snow, and you will want to plant them in her garden. Successful creative!