- 1 How many bricks in masonry 1m3: how to calculate the volume of material
- 2 Number of brick masonry in 1m 3
- 3 How many bricks per 1m3: calculation formula and table
How many bricks in masonry 1m3: how to calculate the volume of material
Despite the new technology, filling the building industry, ceramic brick is still relevant material for the erection of walls, partitions, fences and arches. This is not surprising: it is durable, retains heat well, it isolates the sound in the premises and requires no additional finishing the exterior walls, if you arrange grouting. Let us examine how many bricks in 1m3 of masonry, how to find the right amount of material.
Before building a house always create a project in which lay all the materials for the construction of structures. Drawings spend calculation of the material, which will show how many bricks or other components to purchase, as well as help identify future labor, respectively, the approximate cost of the entire event. To minimize losses, both financial and material, you need to know as accurately as possible the number of items that will participate in the construction.
- Single (1.0) - a standard ceramic red or yellow with dimensions 250h120h65 mm. Knowing his options, we learn how many bricks per 1m3: excluding joints and gaps - 512.
- Bastard (1.5) differs increased height: 250h120h88 mm. This is mainly white bricks "silikatnye9raquo ;, they spread the walls of buildings, erection when speed is important, the appearance of such structures is different solemnity. 1m3 comprises 378 pieces of such elements.
- Dual (2.0): 250h120h138 mm. Increased size of the bricks allow you to quickly build facilities, but these elements are difficult to set accurately and with a beautiful jointing. Because it is more commonly used for laying the inner wall layer. The cubic meter fits 255 double bricks.
The above data are taken into account only the geometric dimensions of the masonry and its elements, but not taken into account the seams and gaps.
We expect the project by laying cubic meters
When erecting the walls of the bricks are joined to each other by grout. Its stacked layer of a certain thickness sufficient to provide adhesion and durability future construction:
- horizontal - 12 mm (sometimes be 10-15 mm);
- for vertical seams - 10 mm (8-15 may be in some places).
When the gap of this magnitude serve long brick wall, brickwork will be strong and reliable. With a smaller amount of seams or excess in these conditions the strength of the solution will not be met, and therefore a high risk of deformation or destruction of the walls.
The construction of masonry requires the hands of a professional: bricklayer easily and quickly build a wall, the experience allows them to create seams desired size easily. If you decide to create a structure of bricks on their own, it will take much more time.
Now calculate how many bricks in masonry 1m3 considering gaps at the seams:
- Single - 394 pieces;
- one and a half brick required element 302;
- double - 200 pieces.
Now it is possible to determine the necessary amount for the entire building bricks, but only directly involved in the masonry.
The dependence of the amount of material on the design thickness
As you know, there are different types of masonry, bandaging them in different bricks. In addition, you need to take into account the thickness of the wall. When small amounts of this factor can be ignored, with considerable width calculation error may go sideways and the material is not enough.
Yet another way of how to determine the volume of 1m3 masonry brick, is to use the size of one square meter side wall surface.
To facilitate the task is a table which shows the number of bricks of the thickness of the masonry.
Number of bricks, pieces
The thickness in the bricks (Construction designation)
Wall thickness, mm
For example, determine how many masonry brick in 1m3 wall 5 meters long, 2.7 meters in height and 510 mm width:
1) Find the side wall area: 5 x 2.7 = 13.5 m2.
2) Looking value in the table - for the walls of a single brick 1m2 consumption is 204 pieces.
3) Looking total: 13.5 * 204 = 2754 pieces.
Similarly, it is desirable to calculate all the stone structure, so you can learn as much as possible precisely the required amount of material.
Ceramics - the material is very fragile, when you transfer to the workplace mason there is a risk to break a couple of bricks. losses also occur when dividing the stone into fragments to vykladyvaniya end fragments or complex shapes. Because the calculation of the desired number and note the loss take a material with a margin - at least 5-7% of the total. With the construction of complex structures or using the method of the binder masonry number of rejects increases to 15-20%.
So, to determine how many bricks in 1m3 of masonry, it is necessary:
- determine the volume and wall surface;
- choose a method of masonry;
- take into account possible losses.
When you know the end result, you are able to calculate the cost of erection of stone designs by choosing reliable suppliers easily.
A good experienced team kladchikov also help save 1m3 of brick masonry, because the hands of masters, as a rule, are reliable and know their stuff.
Number of brick masonry in 1m 3
Before purchasing the material before buying it, calculate the required volume of products, including consumption on the basic structure, a possible marriage and technical supplies. The most difficult are the calculation of masonry: the definition of the size, the need for the right amount of ceramic or silicate products having different sizes.
All small items for the construction can be divided into the following groups:
- (1.0) Single standard with dimensions 250 × 1209times; 65 mm. It may be formed of a red or yellow clay (ceramic).
- (1.5) Bastard brick has an increased height, its dimensions 250 × 1209times; 88 mm. These include silicate products. Their use is permitted in cases where high speed of erection of walls of the house, but these require additional finishing to give the facades of solemnity.
- (2.0) Dual brick 250 × 1209times size; 138 mm is used for the inner layers of bearing masonry walls.
According to the given parameters, you can calculate the number of bricks per 1 m 3 for ordering from the vendor excluding masonry joints.
To determine the number of brick element of any structure, it is necessary to take into consideration the amount of cement-sand mortar layer. Building regulations have fixed width of the masonry joints:
For the calculation will not pay attention to the permissible norms of the error in the magnitude of stitches for the various cases.
How many bricks in the masonry: the table
Based on the net value of the stone and the size of masonry joints, determine the right amount of building elements:
To determine the necessary number of elements using the auxiliary table:
Length × Height = 4,0 × 2,7 = 10,8 m 2.
Now, we take the value of the table column with the required design thickness. Suppose we have a double wall, flow = standard brick 204 pcs / m 2.
Thus, for the erection of structures, we need:
- 10,8 × 204 = 2203.2 pieces. Rounded to the nearest = 2204.
Laying stock for a possible marriage - 5 ... 10%, also take into account the mounting waste up to 10-15% depending on the type of dressing and skill mason.
On average, for the fight and take the marriage allowance of 20% of the desired volume.
How many bricks per 1m3: calculation formula and table
The construction of any building requires a reinforced base of the foundation. To calculate its size, it is necessary to calculate a simple way, how many bricks in the 1 m 3 of masonry. Above all, this setting gives the opportunity to know the total required amount of building material. As a result, the product can be ordered in one batch, thereby reducing the cost of transport services and take advantage of discounts for bulk purchases.
To calculate the number of bricks in one cube, it is necessary to examine what types of targeted specifically for masonry load-bearing structures. Currently produced in all three types of material differ in size, according to GOST standards 869,173:
- Corpulent single - 250h120h65mm has parameters used to create the foundation construction of facades, fencing, interior partitions, workshops and other facilities.
- Bastard building material is available in standard sizes 250h120h88mm, allows the installation of the house at an accelerated pace.
- Double - 250h120h138mm, in the construction makes it possible to double the thickness of the walls. Due to the low strength characteristics of the product can not be used for the construction of the foundation, walls and ground floors of apartment buildings, involving heavy loads.
In addition to the products manufactured according to the standards GOST, manufacturers produce units for technical reasons - TU. By this classification are facing and handmade materials.
The dimensions of the ceramic according to GOST 530 - 2007
To see how many bricks in the 1 m 3 should produce a measurement element, because of the product specification is available with individual parameters.
VIDEO: How much is a house made of bricks
As necessary material for the construction?
The main unit of measurement that determines the volume of one cubic meter is considered. This factor is closely connected with the features Packing and leave the finished product. To figure out how much you need to buy the product cubes, perform the following steps:
- Determined by using a table or individual settlements, how many bricks in 1 m 3 of masonry;
- Calculate partitions based on the cubic capacity stacking technology;
- From the manufacturer's catalog to find out the number of units shipped in the cube;
- Multiply the number of elements identified cubic meter of its volume;
- Divide it by the number of items belonging to the same original packaging.
Table calculation brick
Self-assessment on the example of
If you can not find out how much one and a half brick in 1 m 3 of masonry, it is necessary to calculate their own on a particular technique. Also, the method used for calculating the amount of the product with non-dimensional parameters.
- Determine the size of one block in meters. To this, add the values of length and width of the product, adding to the result the seam thickness, approximately 150 mm. For example:
- 0.015 (throat thickness) + 0.250 (unit length) = 0,265m;
- width = 0,12m;
- 0.015 + 0.088 = 0,103m - height.
- product volume is calculated by multiplying its linear parameters.
0,26h0,12h0,103 = 0.00327 m 3
1: 0.00327 = 305.8 units.
Counting sesquioxides, double, ceramic materials and clinker is carried out by a similar formula. You can also use the table with the calculated figures, rounded to whole numbers.
As in 1 m3 units (factory packing)
What bricks per 1 m 3 based masonry cement layer
Ceramic hollow 14,3NF 51h25h21,9 cm
Ceramic hollow 10,7NF 38h25h21,9 cm
Ceramic hollow 8,3NF 50h17h19 cm
Ceramic hollow 7,0NF 25h25h21,9 cm
EURO format single type of ceramic
Euro-format ceramic one and a half type 25h8,5h8,8 cm
Ceramic element 2,1NF 25h12h14 cm proizovanny
Number 1 in the brick masonry m 3, in the process of erecting walls may consume slightly more than convenience. That there was no need to order a new batch, you need to add the calculated value of 15-20% of the total.
For a correct calculation is best to use online services. Unlike the rough "by eye", the percentage of errors is minimized, which makes it possible to plan the budget wisely.
>9gt; Calculator for bricks to the construction site<9lt;
In order to simplify shipping and transportation units, the product is placed on special pallets of wood, which may be of the following types:
- Compact - 0,52h1,03 m with maximum resistance to loads to 0,756t;
- With great options - 0,77h1,03m, with the ability to lift cargo up to 0,9t.
Brick is delivered to the site in pallets (pallets)
Often, the manufacturer specifies the number of products in the catalog on a certain type of pallet. However, some companies do not report the exact amount of material, so you can make calculations. For this purpose, the pallet area S is divided by a single element. Thus, the number of elements laid out in the first layer. The subsequent action - the result is multiplied by the number of rows, accommodating pallet.
Regulations laying a single brick in 1 tray
The number is determined depending on the type of product, its texture, weight and size. Consider a table with indicative volume.
Single brick in 1 pallet
Building material with a relief
Element for the construction of the cap
weight parameters are very important in the process of cargo transportation. Loaded pallet has a direct impact on the cost of transportation and the number of flights to be carried out.
The weight of one corpulent silicate:
- Standard single element with a foraminous mesh - 2.7 kg;
- Standard corpulent material - 3.6 kg;
- Shortened dimensions - 2.1 kg.
Knowing the parameters of the pallet, it is possible to calculate the mass, as it sand-lime brick. For example, with small dimensions of the tray 1017 accommodates kg, the parameters are calculated by multiplying the weight of the element and the total number of elements. Container weighs at least 15 kg, it turns out that the gross weight is 1032 kg.
Types of the solution and calculation of the required amount of
The quality of erection of structures affected by type of communication mix. The most popular varieties:
- A mixture of sand and cement mortar has a high level of strength. It requires precision of proportions.
- Calcareous material has a good ductility. Because of this option should not be used for the construction of exterior walls.
- The combined solution of lime and cement. Complemented substances that increase durability.
The result of calculation of the solution per 1 m3 nuances depends on the following:
building material flow table:
The half block
One integral element
Bastard view of the unit go thickened
One whole brick
The half block
It is important to understand that all the above are indicative, but close to this value. be sure to add to the total volume of 15-20% when ordering material. This eliminates the need to order additional parts to the product when it is missing or a large number of combat that occurred during transport.
Especially critical to calculate the correct size when working with a red ceramic brick. Shades of different lots may vary very considerably, depending on the raw material, temperature and calcination time. In order to preserve the overall style, pre-calculate the necessary volume and add to that 10-15% of a fight or a marriage.
VIDEO: Big bugs building foundation under the brick house
Tell me, if a little whitewash on the wall? and underneath 40mm adobe, will hold tile.
Hello! Already at that forum I am trying to learn, but never get any clear.
Please let me know the cost of a fence on the roof of an industrial building. The noise level is not.
I model 721 E, an excellent snow tools, the plant as a starter and has electrical start,.
The protective conductor must not be left open. Ask why: My answer to it is induced.
- Water supply and drainage (43)
- Material (96)
- Equipment (69)
- Light (21)
- Heating (73)
- Useful tips (64)
- Construction and Repair (79)
- Calculators (1)
Copyright © 2013-2017. Emery - magazine about building and repair.
Reprint is prohibited without the active and indexed links to NAGDAK.RU site
Contact us to connect with the Site Administrator: