- 1 How useful a well stormwater?
- 2 Well stormwater: the device and principle of operation
- 3 How to choose a drainage well for stormwater and install it correctly?
How useful a well stormwater?
Wells stormwater - are presented as a final structure, which is elevated in the final stage of installation of drainage system.
Stormwater well transported through the filter allows all wastewater, which accumulate in pipes and drainage trenches.
Well the rain, free-flow, observation, plastic
In addition, the camera and rainwater drainage wells can effectively drain a large enough portion of the area.
1 Installation of storm sewers
Well stormwater filtering water flowing from the drainage system is provided in two versions - linear and point.
Stormwater well using in their construction concrete blocks, it connects to the drainage system at a depth equal to 50-70 cm.
From above, the grid is attached to the entrance of the drainage system. The lattice may be performed using iron or high strength plastic.
Reinforced concrete structures forming the body are made with the well diameter, averaging 500 mm.
Well stormwater, concrete, with a filler pipe
Concrete manholes point have such a device that the lattice through which the water flows, may be mounted on any place, even in a close distance from the sewer pipe.
The filter stormwater well, passed through a flow of rainwater, the sewage is able to distill, exhibiting a sufficiently high throughput.
Rain well, filter large water flows, it has a reinforced ring in which its walls are reinforced.
However, these concrete structures are not the cheapest one. The most efficient use of hatches, which are connected to a plastic container.
These hatches and grille which covers them, to avoid clogging, may be formed using different materials.
Rain wells have such a device, based on the characteristics of which, hatches and lattice represent structures are sensitive.
Well street inlets filter water streams has a device which includes hatches.
Well stormwater, sewer plastic, lookout
Such a device system allows quick access to the entire communication system. Hatches in implementing mounting circle cut into the upper structure.
Well Street inlet is constructed such that the depth of the drainage water pipelines and surface depth tabs coincide.
Such a communication device allows you to install the drainage manholes in virtually any location.
Well rainwater drainage in its design may have a special device - a cartridge.
This device is a filter element. The cartridge is mounted in the body very well.
This is expensive and rather compact device copes well with clearing storm water flow with a small force.
The filter cartridge is represented as a device encased in a polymer or metal body and is intended for purification of water from suspended particles.
Well rain, brick, circular shape
The cartridge can be operated by a mechanical load. In addition, the shown chuck for water purification, may operate through sorption loading.
It should be noted that the purifying cartridge can be combined type. Well rainwater drainage has several advantages, they are enclosed in:
- Possibility of simultaneously receiving and discharging water;
- Ease of installation of slopes and drains;
- Diversion of water from large areas;
- The small probability of clogging communication;
- The impossibility of subsidence;
- Preventing the formation of puddles.
Stages 2 and nuances well assembly
Before starting the installation of storm well in advance is necessary to acquire the necessary set of things tools and supplies. When installing such a construction can not do without:
- Concrete rings, of which will be made the basis of the well;
- A concrete slab or the mixture used for the screed;
Grill for storm well, steel
- Bitumen - for sealing holes and the inside walls of putty;
- concrete pump;
- Automatic or manual compactor;
- Measuring and control instruments.
Mounting and installation of storm well is quite hard work because each installation step must be performed with the orientation of the established rules.
First the general preparation of the well for subsequent installation. Laying a concrete slab made - its thickness should not be less than 100 millimeters.
The main purpose of this plate - preventing the ingress of sewage into the soil before they completely suck.
Then the tray is set, which must have a suitable shape, while the tray material should be the concrete.
Wells rain, plastic tray with or without tray
Subsequently, the ends of the pipeline, which is applied to the foundation pit, walled up bitumen.
The inner wall of the structure are also exposed dense putty that substance. After several days (depending on the rate of hardening of the cement mortar) is performed thorough all available grout joints using a solution or bitumen.
When the bottom of the concrete gets its strength, installing a well body. It is worth remembering that the concrete rings of the well must have a diameter greater than 1 meter.
The process of immersion is performed with high accuracy and low speed lowering into the hole.
Planting rings must be done quite smoothly, with unacceptable distortions. After completing the design of the plant is re-grouting - it will significantly increase the service life of the structure.
After will be held the final finishing plaster, performed backfilling the excavation. Until the middle of the depth of the pit is poured sand, which is necessary after carefully compacted.
Mostly channel plastic, assembled with a protective network
Further, the backfilling of soil on top of the sand. It is also compacted by manual or automatic.
After completion of compaction earth around the well is covered by a concrete blind area. Its width should be about 150 centimeters.
For this purpose the concrete mortar, supplied by a concrete pump and causing shovels.
To ensure the correct operation of the well, before filling the pit with soil and subsequent compaction will take place, you need to make a test phase.
Conclusions pipelines, leading to the design, corked. well the space is completely filled with water.
The design is in such a position during the day. If there is no leakage of intense, well put into operation.
2.1 Fitting of the cover storm shafts (video)
Construction experience: 13 years
Ask a question
Check your readiness to the arrangement of their own hands skazhin
Well stormwater: the device and principle of operation
Well stormwater drainage and the entire system is designed to minimize the risk of flooding of residential and non-residential premises as a result of a sharp rise in the water level due to the loss of abundant rainfall. Also livnevki system, as it is called, is irreplaceable in the lowlands, where water is constant and gradual waterlogging areas. During an abnormal amount of precipitation of rain or during snow melt may be at risk of flooding cellars and the most dangerous - is undermining the base of the foundation of the house, which can lead to its destruction.
In places a large load, for example along highways, in industrial facilities or embankments, it is recommended to design the volume of concrete or metal headers. In backyards and private sectors of smaller sizes can be used to drain the tank, plastic wells, which will be enough for a small area of the yard.
According to the materials of manufacture can be identified 4 types of wells: Concrete, brick, plastic, metal well for stormwater. The price of different species is quite different, for example, plastic wells can be purchased, from 2,500 rubles to 20,000 depending on the type, volume and configuration, and RC-rings are from 1200 to 4800 per piece.
This type of capital is a device consisting of several concrete rings mounted on each other. The height can be up to 5 meters, which is quite impressive volume sump. These types of wells are generally used in places where large quantities of water and at industrial sites. On private plots of their territory is not used because of the significant drawbacks:
- complicated transportation, possible only with a special transport and handling machinery;
- installation to produce manually and do not succeed, that once again forces to the use of technology;
- the high cost of the RC-rings. Apart from the fact that the loading, transport, unloading and installation of the rings will be spent is not "one penny", and even the cost of the rings themselves do not cause special admiration - they are very expensive.
Quite popular type, but, again, used primarily in areas with large concentrations of water at high load to the surface. Wells stormwater metal have the following advantages:
- they can withstand a lot of weight;
- confront different environmental influences of a negative character;
- a long period of operation.
In addition to the advantages and disadvantages should be made:
- weight (.. from wells extremely heavy metal, that a thick iron sheets used for their production);
- the cost (price of the metal over the past decade has greatly increased at the same time, metal products increased several times in value);
- corrosion, which is slowly but surely destroying the well structure.
This reservoir 100% version is the best in the ratio "price - quality". The most successful choice sump for private houses - the plastic drainage wells for storm sewer. The price of such structures, coupled with striking characteristics can not but attract the attention of the owners of the private sector. Ready well in the average cost 10,000-12,000 rubles, the volume of which will be sufficient for the autonomous drainage systems. This form has a number of advantages:
- weight (lightweight design, which is really easy to carry);
- installation (plastic tanks can be installed manually);
- equipment (with headers in a set is always necessary for their installation and use);
- frost resistance (or temperature changes nor frost terrible such wells);
- rare cleaning walls (due to the smooth surface on the walls of the sump virtually no delay dirt, unlike concrete rings and metal layers, so the question of purification occurs much less frequently);
- resistance to chemicals and salts thereof;
- eco-friendly material;
- low price (when compared to polymeric wells with metal and concrete in the issue price, the indisputable advantage is on the side of the first).
Thanks to all these characteristics of the plastic device stormwater manholes gaining popularity both in private households and in the scale of city and regional authorities, who are already actively use them in parks, car parks, squares.
A simple way to prepare a water collector - to put it out of brick. You do not need any equipment. However, some details before any work should take into account:
- After the pit will be ready on the bottom must fill layer of sand, gravel on top of it will be on top of which is necessary to form a concrete pad.
- Then you can start laying. It can be used in a half-brick thickness. However, it is recommended to spread the material in several layers, which will give greater strength frame. In addition, it is necessary to perform a horizontal ligation series and the more often it is done, the stronger will drain well for stormwater.
- An obligatory condition is the choice of brick - it should be red and full-bodied. Hollow for several seasons destroyed by the temperature difference, the silicate is resistant to moisture.
Types of wells as intended
If you look at the general scheme of drainage construction of any section of the city, or at least one court, once it becomes clear that it is the whole system consisting of pipes, gratings, water tanks and wells. The last of their intended use are divided into five types, where each type fulfills its function well.
- Distribution pit stormwater.
It is called - a filter, it looks like a simple pit with a diameter of not less than a meter, a depth of 200 centimeters or more. The main difference - no bottom. It's kind of drainage well for stormwater. Such structures are possible in places where ground water are at a great depth, and the soil is well absorbed loose foundation. The resulting water absorbed after getting to the soil here.
The sump stormwater
Just from the name you can understand that this kind of well designed to take the incoming water from the surface. It looks like a regular shaft diameter of 0.6 meters to a small depression in the ground. Top have to be perforated lid. And well it should be located in as the lowest point territory. Each of you had seen these covers, trod on them. the well depth of the depth of the pipe must comply in view of the angle of inclination, along with the need to eliminate the possibility of water freezing in the transitional periods of spring and autumn, when the day is worth zero temperature, and at night below zero.
The sump stormwater always has a bottom, in order to prevent water from seeping into the ground, or, on the contrary, if the water table is high, so they are not leaked into the well.
This structure has the main purpose of viewing, cleaning, defrosting and repair of pipes in places where they intersect, the tilt angle and direction for the quality of the whole system. Manhole stormwater must open a full and easy access to all of the intersections of the network. The presence of such structures, it is desirable if the system consists of several directions, because it comes first in the observation, and then to the main reservoir to the tap water into the reservoir of several suction wells.
Such a sump, rather dispenser constructed in places where the pipe is at a large angle, and the speed of draining of water is very high, resulting in a normal receiving wells can not cope with a large stream. Water can rise upward. Distribution pit stormwater aims to resolve such situations by the distribution of the incoming volume of water in several directions. This type of well is indispensable to reset the excess water in the surrounding water.
In some cases, you want to force to change the angle of the pipe or the level of its location underground. Most often, the need arises in the case of collision drainage pipe with a central water supply or else any object. Perepadnaya wells stormwater able to circle the block objects from above or below, and without any problems. This pit mine consists of two pipes at different levels - the design is very simple, but at the same time is indispensable in drainage systems installation system. It should be noted that when a large flow of water will create a fair amount of noise, especially heard it would be at night.
In conclusion it should be said that the storm water drain well - in all its types and forms - construction of necessary and important in terms of the city and in a suburban area. However, any system is good, when operating at full capacity without interruption, so for good drainage should be carried out operation and maintenance, which is to clean pipes, eliminating accumulations of sand and other types of blockages.
How to choose a drainage well for stormwater and install it correctly?
Installing storm sewer - an important stage arrangement infield. Such a system of drainage of atmospheric water is composed of many elements that perform specific functions. One of the necessary elements of a drainage well for the proper functioning livnevki.
The device is well stormwater fairly simple. Mounting such a device also is complex. Usually it is recessed into the ground container, consisting of several elements and the piping system for supply and discharge of effluent.
Depending on the application and the device, the drainage wells are divided into several types:
- Swivel well. This design is set in a place where it is necessary to change the direction of the rainwater. The neck construction is installed a removable cover through which in operation is performed by cleaning the sludge and other deposits that portion stormwater.
- A viewing or inspection well is an integral part of the system atmospheric water outlet having a greater extension. Such a design must have a minimum diameter of one meter, so that it could come down to serve the people livnevki. Most often, the installation of such wells produce at the point of convergence of the drainage pipes from several directions, because this place needs periodic inspection and pumping sludge.
- Absorption structure installed around the perimeter of the infield if necessary. The purpose of the well - point drainage area. The special design allows the naturally take the whole mass of water accumulated in the system. It is necessary that the depth of the well was at least two meters.
- The collector or the sump is a kind of ultimate stormwater tank. It collects and spaced purified water which is then discharged into a river or ravine. Also, this mass of treated water can be used for watering the lawn, backyard or garden.
Tip! It is worth noting that the sump system stormwater differs integrity and must be completely waterproof bottom. Today, for these purposes often use plastic ready designs, are in the range presented in the domestic market.
The material of construction of drainage wells
The most practical and proven drainage wells are made of such materials:
- Concrete rings having different diameters. Among the advantages of such designs should be noted the reliability and durability. The disadvantages include the complexity of the process of installation and the need to attract crane for installation of concrete rings.
- Very popular today are plastic construction for the transportation and collection of rainwater. All elements of the storm sewer are available in finished form, they only need to properly connect with special cuffs and rubber seals.
It should be noted that the plastic wells and other elements of the wastewater drainage systems have undeniable advantages:
- A light weight.
- Quick and easy to install, affordable to run their own hands.
- The versatility of the design: the ability to perform various embodiments of the tap - for this there are special holes under the workpiece.
- Long service life. Even in the most adverse circumstances, it is not less than 50 years.
- Inertness to any kinds of corrosive effects of rainwater.
- Due to the smooth surfaces, plastic items stormwater have greater permeability and less susceptible to precipitation of sludge on wall surface.
Tip! In addition, the plastic wells and drains much easier cleaned. It is enough to flush the system of water pressure, for example, from the hose. To do this, such systems provide a removable cover of the drain well.
Let us consider in more detail the technology installation of various designs of drainage for storm water runoff.
Concrete makes inspection or absorption wells often - it is caused by the peculiarities of the material and installation technology. Proper design of the plant technology of concrete rings is in the sequence of performance of works:
- First of all, you need to dig a pit the size required.
- At the bottom of the pit is filled with drainage bag, consisting of equal parts sand and gravel (or grit).
- Then, in the concrete pit rings lowered by means of lifting equipment.
- Then the assembly of the piping system to drain rainwater.
It is worth noting that these manholes often used cast-iron cover suitable diameter.
Tip! Sometimes it is necessary to ensure the integrity of the concrete structure (for example, furnished receptacle). To this end, the bottom of the pit is placed concrete slab. It concrete collector rings mounted with a waterproofing solution.
Installation of plastic constructions
Installation of plastic elements stormwater is much easier. It uses an algorithm works:
- The installation site is excavated pit and the system of trenches for laying pipes.
- The bottom of the pit is filled with gravel bed and was covered with geotextile.
- With the high level of ground water it is recommended to put a concrete slab or screed pour and provide hooks for anchoring a plastic container.
- Then set the bottom of the well.
- A connection is required wiring sewer pipes. At the same time we must not forget about the necessity of such a sealing compound. Use rubber gaskets and special boarding cuff.
- After that, just need to fill up the remaining space between the walls of the pit and the plastic wells or small slag and compacted screenings.
- Dug trench sewer pipe after installation backfilled soil previously withdrawn.
To protect the structure from debris ingress and impart aesthetically completed form used comes bundled plastic cover. It can be threaded or O-rings for a secure fit on the neck.
Tip! It should be noted that today the market offers ready-made plastic structures of various diameters from 35 cm to 1 meter. This allows the use of such designs for any kind of drainage wells.
Sewage drainage infield - rather complicated construction consisting of many different elements. But to understand this system, to make their own hands a phased installation of the whole structure does not take much.
construction and repair sewer with your hands