- 1 Drainage wells for sewage plastic
- 2 lot
- 2.0.1 Types of drainage wells: a brief description
- 2.0.2 The support scheme drainage wells: standard elements
- 2.0.3 Materials needed for the installation of drainage wells
- 2.0.4 Construction of drainage well with their hands
- 2.0.5 How to arrange a drainage pit of concrete rings?
- 3 Related Articles
- 4 How to make a drainage well with their hands
Drainage wells for sewage plastic
In addition to the natural benefits of high groundwater, where they have the natural remedies - springs and keys, in some cases, ground water have an adverse effect. Sometimes performing a destructive function.
Issue of country houses and buildings is high (close to the surface) the location of groundwater. If the aquifer is located above the underground part of the buildings, the foundation is subject to gradual penetrated by moisture and macerated.
Tips from the expert - video:
An additional factor such detrimental effects of water is present in ground water minerals aggressive influence.
Typically, these waters contain acidic, carbon dioxide, magnesia, alkali impurities that react chemically with the components of the foundation concrete materials and provoke swelling, degradation of cement, construction lime stone or - thereby cause irreparable damage to buildings.
Harm high groundwater a backyard and suburban areas. Unlike rain, snow or soil irrigation water required for the natural growth groundwater continuously moisturize the root system of plants.
Which leads to disease or complete decay of plants and soil and silt gradually swamp, becoming completely unsuitable for growing vegetables and horticultural crops. In these areas requires diversion of groundwater.
For this purpose, drainage systems, which are easy to install and operate. Stacking pipes must provide natural drain, so the slope 2cm digging drains at 1 meter length is sufficient. The pipe diameter should be between 63 to Ø Ø 200 mm.
The principle of operation and the drainage system and the types of wells
The main purpose of the drainage system - lowering of groundwater drainage way (drain) for a long distance from the buildings. Thus, drainage can be performed for territory portion - in rivers, ponds, ravines, pits, etc. drain Or in storage, for later use - vessel and tanks.
Simple scheme drainage wells
The construction of drainage system under consideration include:
- A piping system and fitting connections;
- drainage wells, intended for accumulation and sedimentation test pipe cleaning;
- Estern - external or internal drain (for watering agricultural, household needs).
Drainage wells are functional system link. They allow you to make the pipework even when irregularities violating the slope of the pipeline. For this purpose, rotary design.
Without drainage wells can not be determined and clear any clogged pipe sections - is, in the type - examination. Absorption indispensable in the drop in groundwater levels.
After snowmelt or heavy rains, they absorb excess moisture to a depth of 2 m there are more types of -. The collector of rainwater storage destination. All wells are established so that the chute and an operating part located below the level of occurrence subsumed drainage pipes.
Rotary drainage wells - one of the most important elements of the drainage system. Mounted on rotation (one of the two - over one) of the pipe system or at the points of convergence of several drains on the land.
The use of perforated (with small holes) corrugated, made of PVC, LDPE or polypropylene tubes in structures due to the greater mechanical strength, as compared with smooth-bore tubes - they have to endure the pressure of the overlying soil thickness to several meters.
Used anti-corrosion polymeric materials from PVC and polypropylene caps provide service life of the system at least 50 years. Perhaps the well of the drainage device rings. It is mandatory installation of rotary devices when changing the direction of 90º. And, above all, the installation of wall pipes to drain water directly at the corners of a building or structure.
Thanks to their installation, carried out technical control of the drainage system. The ring has a working part Ø 315 mm, Ø 425 mm and Ø600 mm. Flushing the pipeline by feeding a lowered inside the ring in hand washing hose or fitting the corrugated pipe system.
If a person provides a descent into the working part is selected shaft cylinder - from Ø 925 - Ø1000 mm. Well type of inspection enters drainage wells.
Drain well for the septic tank. Otherwise it may be called an inspection (audit). It allows to monitor the water content of the system and to determine the place of driving (silt, clay particles, stones or mineral deposits) section of the pipeline for the purpose of further cleaning (see the article - cleaning wells).
On flat terrain, they are set at a distance of not less than 30 m, often - in turning corners and changing the configuration of the pipeline (combined with the rotary functions well). Standard shaft diameter Ø 350 mm - Ø 450 mm.
In the case where it is necessary to provide human descend into the structure and its larger diameter is chosen: Ø 1000 mm - Ø1500 mm. Flushing the slow flow of blocked sites produced water jet power shower with a hose.
Well drain assembly consists of the following components:
- Gravel preparation and the bottom plate;
- Chute, passing into the working chamber (cylindrical shape) with clamps for the descent;
- Manhole hatch.
Plastic drainage performance of a ready built-in fitting connector with sealed cuffs, allowing you to quickly and securely connect to it external piping.
The working chamber can be a two-layer: corrugated outside and smooth inside (KORSIS tube), or have vertical steps for lowering people. Mounted outside design sprinkled gravel or gravel and compacted.
Well plastic drain
Drain well for drainage or absorption filter type. Mounted where you want to filter the liquid and pass it to the ground layer. This pinpoint areas where the water level is below the sewer system, or if there is no possibility of discharging into the natural receiving waters.
Apply this type can be, where the average daily volume of flow does not exceed 1 m³. Especially where lie loose sandy soils layers. The design of absorbing plastic differs in appearance from other types of structures. Form has not only cylindrical but also conical (cone up) or rectangular.
Depth of the deep - at least 2 meters. absorption-type technology of manufacture is characterized by having the filter media. As such, it can be a cushion of crushed stone, broken bricks or gravel with sand-filled voids. The thickness of the cushion - at least 20 - 30 cm. It is possible the complete filling tube construction filtering mixture.
Before installing in a pit plastic shell wrapped geotextile fabric, and in the process of installation and sprinkled on the outside of the filter with a mixture of compacted.
Manifold (cumulative) type is used for making the fluid flowing by the system. It plays the role of reservoir of the system for subsequent disposal. And it is common hermetically sealed container for liquid. The liquid collecting unit is used as process water for household purposes yard.
The collector drainage well chosen individuals!
Excess water is pumped into a nearby natural receiving waters. Issued drainage wells of plastic with watertight walls and the bottom, with geotextile wrapped assembly. the installation site should have hard-permeable soils: clay or stony.
The modifications included the collector sets, further, devices as pumps for pumping water, hoses, control floats. Some floats are equipped with electronic devices - alarms with a water level sensor, sends a signal to owners of the need to pump water from the tank.
Installing described drainage systems allow suburban real estate owners, garden and horticultural land to forget about troubles such as water in the basement, fungus and mold on the walls, rotting floors. A solid foundation - the basis of the longevity of buildings and outbuildings. Drained via the drainage system will bring abundant land fertility and high yields of their caring owners!
E-mail, we will contact you and will pick up the expert:
@ Copyright 2014-2015 Any use of website use an active link. Site Map
The destructive action of the water element is legendary, and in this regard, after the acquisition of land necessary to take care about the safety of a country house of the foundation, which can be destroyed under the influence of soil saturated with moisture. To prevent this, you need to take care of hydraulic protection of the building, situated on an area with a high level of groundwater, and the only method in this case, is the improvement of the drainage system, the main purpose of which - allocating water on the structure of the foundation. deep (underground) drainage system is an engineering structure designed to maintain the water balance in the territory of the site and prevent it from waterlogging and waterlogging. It involves a network of perforated pipes, called drains, drain and well adapted for their maintenance. The amount of drainage wells - parameter variable and depends on the composition of the soil, land area and other factors. Due to the fact that these devices are characterized by fairly broad functionality, they are characterized by a variety of design features that will be discussed in this article. In addition, here we present step by step recommendations, having familiarized with which you can install drain well on their own.
Types of drainage wells: a brief description
The presence of drainage wells - a necessary condition for the proper functioning of the drainage system. There are several types of drainage wells, each of which performs a specific set of functions.
rotary shafts, arrangement which is provided above the conduit turns - the most vulnerable portions favorable to the formation of blockages. Their main purpose - providing access to the cavities of perforated pipes in the case of formation of blockages which cause sediment accumulating in the pipes under water pressure. Installing drainage wells is recommended to exercise at every second corner of the pipe, in places of convergence of several drains, and in the case of the construction of the wall drainage - in the corners of the house. In the case of compliance of such wells circuit arrangement becomes available as a supply and a discharge pipe portion. The size of the rotary wells depends on whether or not you plan to descend into the pit during the operation of the drainage system at the stage of the repair activities. In the event of the need for the descent into the construction diameter drainage wells must be at least one meter.
Inspection or inspection wells developing are for the timely inspection and control efficiency of the sewer system, the solution suddenly encountered problems associated with the impact of climate and anthropogenic factors (failure in the network, heavy rain), as well as perform routine maintenance, such as flushing the pipeline. A distinctive feature inspection of drainage wells is its size, which should be sufficient for the descent to the bottom of the inspection facility, as well as supervising the condition. In this connection, the optimal shaft diameter of well inspection device type should not be less than one meter. Manholes may be characterized by the presence peskopriemnikov intended for accumulation alluvial soil, anyway present in drainage water. Mounting manhole is in the field of convergence of several pipes, as well as on the straight sections of pipe each 30 meters.
Important! Design features manhole allow it to perform rotary function.
Absorption (filter) wells, construction of which it is carried out punctually, only on the territory that needs draining, but the water collected on them, due to the technical capabilities, can not be discharged into the main sewage system. In this case, moisture removal is carried out into the lower soil layers. If you can not connect to a central sewage system, it is necessary to build absorption well, which is characterized by the absence of the bottom, and in the case of deep-lying soil layers are supplemented by rainwater drainage wells.
The main stages of construction of absorption wells:
- The first step is to dig a pit depth of 2 meters;
- At the bottom layer of gravel pit is filled and then it is set well of plastic, which is a tube with perforations, the diameter of which is not less than one and half meters;
- The cavity is filled tube boiler slag, broken brick, gravel, crushed stone or other filter material;
- After you fill the cavity of the well filter material, it is covered with geotextile and covered with soil. After completing all of the above recommendations, you can use a ready-made structure for natural drainage into the ground.
Accumulating wells (collector, rainwater) are settling in the event that it becomes necessary to collect drainage water, followed by their use in technical applications (for example for watering of garden plants) or by pumping into the nearest ditch. In addition, construction of the pit is permissible in areas characterized by the occurrence of deep layers of rainwater when it is impossible to natural drainage into the soil. From the standpoint of design features, storage wells are sealed container, which is a finite reservoir closed drainage system. Design features accumulative wells defined by their destination, and therefore, their scope should be appropriate. With this in mind, structures for them to be used only goftruby large diameter, which can be set in a submersible pump for pumping water.
Important! For the construction of the pit, experts recommend use a sealable plastic container, characterized by the presence of waterproof walls and bottom. If during the installation of the pit you want to save by making a choice in favor of the budget structure, experts recommend to consider using cubic containers.
The support scheme drainage wells: standard elements
- Manhole, through everything that you allow easy access to the underground utilities;
- Neck - carrying member of the well, from which the arrangement can be dispensed in pedestrian areas;
- The mine, which is one of the most important design elements;
- The bottom, designed to collect the precipitate formed from suspended particles of sand or silt. When it comes to installing the absorption wells, bilge installation in this case is not provided.
Materials needed for the installation of drainage wells
At this point in the construction of drainage wells in two ways:
- Use in the process of their arrangement ready Pit ring of reinforced concrete;
- Build drainage well, installing a sealed plastic container.
For their construction require reinforced concrete ring, characterized by a different configuration, the height and diameter. The most common examples of such products are through-Concrete ring, concrete rings with a bottom concrete structures, equipped with a cover and hatch. In the case of concrete manhole rings you will be able to build a drainage well, has all the necessary performance. Given the characteristics of the material used, and it is a great weight of concrete rings, there is a need to involve specialized equipment, equipped with lifting devices in concrete structures well as to raise them by hand is not possible. It is considered a major disadvantage of using concrete products.
Important! If the diameter of the concrete rings that are used for installation of drainage wells, is so great that it can fit inside a person, installation of drainage wells can be performed without the use of additional machinery.
If used concrete rings meet the required condition, the first item must be installed on the site of the future location of the well, and the person carrying out excavation work should start digging the soil inside the ring. It should be noted that in order to perform excavation work to the master will need to help partner who will produce the removal of excavated soil from the place of work. As the installation of concrete ring events will sink, and when it is equal to the upper edge of the ground level, it is necessary to install the second ring. After the installation of the second ring is formed, the construction work should be carried out as long as the drainage well not acquire the necessary depth.
Despite the significant disadvantage of concrete wells, such as the complexity of installation, they are characterized and advantages, namely, strength, durability and high performance. To ensure proper sealing structure is necessary to make sealing of joints between concrete rings. For this, the junction of separate elements necessary to apply concrete mortar, which, after drying, the joints sealed waterproof mastic to increase the bond strength.
Well plastic drain, which is the know-how of modern products and is characterized by a large number of indisputable advantages, gradually replacing their concrete counterparts from the relevant market segment. Because goftruby plastic used to make drainage wells, characterized by the presence of ribs, they are held tightly in the land that is their huge advantage. Due to the fact that plastic pipes for the installation of wells equipped with ready-taps, they can be installed at any angle, which does not affect the complexity of their connections, and may even facilitate it. And this is not all advantages of plastic drainage wells, and to verify this, look at them in more detail.
Advantages of plastic drainage wells:
- Light weight plastic pipes facilitates the installation of drainage wells, since in this case does not require involvement of a specialized lifting equipment and material transport to the place of mounting events;
- Long-term operation of plastic containers, which can reach 50 years. It is due to the corrosion-resistant plastic;
- Quick installation due to the lack of need for waterproofing measures. To join in the process of mounting the plastic elements using rubber seals, which retain their tightness over the entire lifetime.
If you prefer plastic drainage wells in the process of its construction, you can go two ways:
- To purchase the finished product is equipped with a lid for drainage wells and pipes needed to connect the pipes. This embodiment is considered most preferable if you do not have enough free time, due to the speed of installation of such a design and its ease of installation. But despite the obvious advantages, in this embodiment, there is one major drawback - the high cost of finished wells, which becomes especially noticeable if you want to buy the product of large size;
- If you have free time left, and to the fore the question of savings, the most preferred for you is the second plan involves the construction of a plastic drainage wells with their own hands. Despite the fact that this option is more time-consuming, giving it preference, you can save a considerable amount of money.
Construction of drainage well with their hands
Materials to be purchased for the construction of wells
The first step is to purchase plastic goftrubu, the diameter of which depends on the variety of drainage wells:
- If you are planning to arrange a viewing or turning well, you need to pick up a tube with a diameter of 0.34 to 0.46 meters. This is the size of the tube will be sufficient, if necessary carrying out inspection activities (visual inspection of the pipeline) or a purge;
- If your plans include improvement of the filter or the cumulative drainage wells, it is necessary to purchase a pipe slightly larger (0.69 to 0.9 meters);
- To mount the drainage well, in which a person is provided to implement the descent of maintenance in the sewer system, it is necessary to use pipes of one or more meters.
In addition, be prepared for the fact that in addition to the pipe, you'll need the following materials:
- Rubber seals required to connect the pipes in the drainage device of the well;
- Plastic bottom for drainage wells;
- Plastic hatch, which is necessary in order to close the drain well on top.
Important! If you need to carry out installation of the plastic drainage wells for the water drain, remember that purchasing individual parts and equipped well yourself, you will save a lot of money, rather than when buying a finished structure.
Installation of plastic drainage wells: Walkthrough
Once you have purchased all the necessary materials, you can proceed directly to the installation activities that will be easier to accomplish using our recommendations.
- The tube is acquired for installation of drainage systems, should be cut according to the required depth of the well;
- Next, withdraw 50 cm from the bottom edge of the tube (which faces the bottom of the well) and the cut holes necessary for the connection of supply pipes, drains called. The resulting holes must be inserted rubber seals;
- The next step involves attaching the bottom of the well with the next subsequent treatment the junction bitumen mastic or sealant;
- The next step - preparation of excavation needed to install the well. Its bottom is necessary to fill with cement mortar;
- After the grout hardens, it is necessary to carry out the connection pipes of the drainage system;
- The space that is formed between the well and the walls of the pit, to be filled with a mixture of sand and gravel;
- By carrying out all of these activities should be covered well built hatch.
How to arrange a drainage pit of concrete rings?
- Wells made of concrete rings, referred to as precast concrete manholes. Used for mounting concrete rings must be characterized by a diameter of 70 cm, a height of 1 meter and a wall thickness not less than 8 cm.
- For example, to set the absorption drainage wells is necessary to use concrete ring, characterized by reinforcement in the form of rods of 8 to 12 mm. In most cases, for the installation of such wells need to install no more than three rings accrual.
Important! If you can not buy reinforced concrete rings, you can use ordinary reinforced concrete or concrete rings, performance characteristics are not inferior to those of reinforced concrete manhole rings. To work with reinforced concrete rings must be prepared manually hoist or carry out installation of the well with the help of a crane.
- If you plan to equip the filter drain well, concrete rings must be laid on the drain pad, equipped of crushed stone, gravel and sand to a height of 1 meter, which performs the function of an air filter. Experts advise to equip it, even if the concrete rings are already equipped with the filtering bottom.
- To carry out installation well water intake, it is necessary to use concrete ring fitted with bottom or conventional concrete rings stacked on a previously prepared concrete screed, flooded onto compacted ground.
- After drying, the concrete screed produce consistent laying of concrete rings. The concrete ring is placed on top, bore holes for mounting tubes, whose number may vary from one to three or more.
Important! Once you connected the pipe to the bottom of the top ring formed hole must be carefully sealed with mastic based on bitumen or cement mortar.
- Arrangement rotary drainage wells is carried out so as to be able to connect the groin, angular, plavnoperehodyaschih portions drainage conduit.
- As for the arrangement of the manhole, it can be carried out not only on the corner joints of the pipeline, but also in those areas where the drainage pipe runs down a smooth slope. Necessity arrangement manholes at such portions due to the possibility to check and control the proper drainage connections, if available.
Important! Seams formed in the process of connection of concrete rings must be carefully sealed using cement.
- On top of concrete manholes need to establish technical hatches, which should be characterized by the presence of interlocks, which ensure the relative tightness of structures and will prevent the ingress of precipitation inside the wells.
- To avoid the most common mistakes in the process of installation of drainage wells, you must carefully study and analyze all the recommendations presented in this paper.
- Also, before you start the installation of drainage wells, it is necessary to define clearly their location, as well as the typical characteristics constructions.
© Building portal StrPort 2011-2016. Articles about the repair, construction and building materials.
Copy information from the site is possible only with permission of the publisher or a direct reference to the source. legal rationale
How to make a drainage well with their hands
Are close to the soil surface of the groundwater deliver a lot of trouble land owners. They are slowly destroying the foundations of buildings, contribute to waterlogging of the soil. For the removal of groundwater mounted closed drainage system, consisting of pipes and drainage wells. To equip such a system can be independently set as drainage well with your hands. Such wells on the site can be a few pieces, depending on the size and composition of the soil.
Let us study more drainage well: what it is and what functions it performs?
This structure is a tank buried in the soil of a certain size. It consists of a well shaft, the top hatch and the bottom. In plants absorbing type bottoms available. Well allows to accumulate excess moisture coming into it from the pipes to control the degree of contamination of drainage pipes, water drainage monitor the degree of filling.
Drain well on the site is the most important element, without which the drainage system is very quickly lost to its functionality, silted up and ceased to perform its mission.
Application of drainage wells in the drainage system at home
There are several variants of drainage wells, each of which performs certain tasks. Consider these types in more detail:
1. Inspection (inspection) well. Its purpose is to check and cleaning of clogged pipes. To collect water, such facilities are not designed. Manholes for drainage of small diameter (up to 46 cm) are used for pipeline flushing, while more overall product diameter 0,9-2 m descend inwardly allow people to conduct activities cleanout. Inspection shafts are installed in the joints of pipes, as well as very long straight sections of the drainage pipe.
Frequently used audit rotary shafts mounted at the intersection of several drainage pipes at the corners and bends in pipelines.
In the photo the rotary inspection pit made of plastic
2. The collector (storage) well. It sets when the soil is clay on the site, not the ability to absorb large amounts of moisture. It is also used in cases where it is impossible to dump the excess moisture off-site. The apparatus involves drainage well flow into it water from the drainage system, with subsequent economic expenditure for all possible needs. Such wells are sealed. On the plot may be somewhat similar structures. If the well is presented in the singular, it is applied at the same time several culverts.
The diameters of the plastic pipes for producing such wells beginning from 57 cm. The tank is deeper, the slower it will be filled, and it is set to the lowest point of the portion below the passage of the drainage tubes.
Device drainage wells with pump
3. Absorption (filter) well. Its use is advisable in the case where drain water to bring the off-site or in a central sewage system is not possible.
Tip: Use this type of wells, if the total amount of waste in your yard is not too big (up to 1 cubic meter per day).
Absorption pit drainage is usually depth of 2 meters. At the bottom of layer structures is filled broken bricks, slag or gravel about 30 cm thick, which promote the absorption of water into the ground. The upper part of the well is covered by the geotextile, is poured on top of which a layer of soil.
Wells scavenger type are often arranged as a last purification stage effluent after septic
The use of the filter well justified on sandy and sandy loam soils, having a high absorption capacity.
Tip: If the wall of wash wells have slots, it is recommended to lay them on the layer of geotextile, that will filter the water permeation therethrough.
What materials are made wells
Drainage wells can be made of different materials, which differ in their properties:
1. Concrete. This is the traditional material for making drainage wells. The easiest way to install the construction of concrete rings mounted one on top of another. Walls and bottom can also be covered with a concrete solution, especially if the drainage well is made with their own hands. To do this, it will be necessary to construct the shuttering. Concrete relates to a durable and strong material, but it gradually begins to crack and crumble with prolonged contact with water.
2. Brick. They spread well wall, the bottom of which is filled with concrete. Brick less durable than concrete, but it is convenient to stack even alone. For the manufacture of drainage systems is rarely used.
3. Plastic (polymer) wells. They are more confident replacing other materials used in drainage systems. Plastic containers have several advantages:
- resistance to extreme temperatures. They can be operated in the temperature range -60 to + 50 degrees;
- Plastic is a light material, so the installation of such structures can be carried out independently, without the involvement of construction machinery;
- installing drainage wells made of plastic is quick and easy. If necessary, the material is easily trimmed to the desired size, it is impossible to produce with concrete rings;
- inert to aggressive substances;
- they are not afraid of corrosion and oxidation;
- have durability comparable to metal and concrete;
- are resistant mechanical and hydraulic load;
- plastic containers do not rot, are not damaged by rodents and insects;
- Plastic containers may be placed at any depth in the soil and with any structure;
- the durability of the plastic tank is about 50 years.
EXAMPLE complete finished plastic wells for drainage
In most cases, as used corrugated containers drainage pipes of different diameters, made of polyvinylchloride. Well drain observation or having another purpose made of such pipe has sufficient rigidity to resist expulsion from its ground groundwater.
Many geotextile at the word - it is the most frequent question. And in drainage systems, this material is extremely important and widely used due to its properties.
If you are looking for the best toilets for the house - prices, reviews and features of their operation are described in our separate article.
A pump characteristics brook we have described here. It can perfectly cope with the pumping of water from the storage tanks.
Independent installation of drainage wells
Consider how to make a drainage well with your hands. Depending on the type of well differ and methods of manufacture.
Installation of a storage pit plastic
The material for the manufacture of such a well may be corrugated plastic pipe of different size.
Important: Set the wells of this type must be less than all the drainage pipes, ensuring unimpeded flow of water thereto.
1. digs a pit for the next tank.
2. Measure out the required length of the corrugated tube, after which it is made trimming.
3. The pit is filled with sand or a pillow creates a solid concrete base.
4. prepared by trench installed prepared container having bends for connecting pipes. Holes for inlet pipes can be done after the installation of the container to a permanent place. Many ready-made wells already have special outlets, so connect it to the drainage system is not difficult.
5. By means of bitumastic plastic glued to the tube bottom.
6. Produced introduced into the well drainage pipes and sealing cracks.
7. Gaps between the well walls and backfilled pit gravel, sand or a mixture of sand and cement.
Tip: Inside the well is desirable to immediately put a sump pump, through which water will be pumped. You can also use a submersible pump that is lowered into the well by hand, as necessary, or a surface-type pump.
8. On top of the storage tank is covered with a lid to prevent contamination, and in this installation of drainage wells can be regarded as fulfilled.
Device drainage wells with their own hands the inspection type is produced in a similar way, except for pump installation. Also there is no need for its placement at the lowest point portion.
Installation of drainage wells polymer
Installation of concrete well rings
For the manufacture of concrete wells is better to use reinforced ring with a lock. If they do not, suitable and conventional concrete products. The thicker they are, the longer it will last.
For devices drainage wells from concrete rings it is recommended to use the product with a lock
Work is carried out using a special loading equipment in the following sequence:
1. The pit is prepared the desired size.
2. At the bottom of the pit poured sand or gravel. If the filter is manufactured container, the thickness of the cushion should be at least half a meter.
3. At the first cushion ring is placed with the bottom. If used without a bottom ring, the first ring is made from below the concrete screed.
4. Regular rings stacked on top of the previous ones. When installing the concrete rings provided therebetween jointing mortar or concrete bitumen mastic.
5. When installed the last ring bore holes in it (if they are not already) to enter the drainage pipe.
6. Apertures ring tube outputted, whereupon all joints carefully sealed.
7. The top cover is well established. You can use a plastic or metal cap as concrete products are too heavy.
8. The voids between the walls of the pit and the concrete rings backfilled with sand, gravel or crushed stone.
Construction of drainage well is not a very difficult task. With this work, you can cope on their own, especially when plastic products installation.
Get the first informed about new articles on the site of our community Vkontakte, Facebook, Classmates, Twitter, Google Plus.