- 1 Woodworking combined lathes Home
- 2 Multifunction home woodworking machine: Overview of
- 2.1 Should you buy a universal woodworking machine for home: the main advantages
- 2.2 What to buy a multi-function woodworking machine: Classification of devices
- 2.3 Prices of woodworking machines for home, depending on the type and capacity of equipment
- 2.4 Types multifunction home woodworking machines 220
- 2.5 Multifunction home woodworking machine: scope
- 2.6 The device household machine. Its function and purpose of the various instruments
- 2.7 Selection of domestic machine: important characteristics
- 2.8 The advantages of the combined universal woodworking machines D300, D400 and other models
- 2.9 Comparison of different models of wood-working machines
- 2.10 Important rules for working on the universal machine
- 2.11 Multifunction woodworking machines: devices video reviews
- 3 Learning combined machines for woodworking: constructive characteristics, functions
Woodworking combined lathes Home
To date, buy a woodworking machine in the house, each is capable. With it, you can perform a variety of functions. Work above devices are capable of safely with plywood, particle board and various other woody materials. In size machines are quite different, as well as in its functional parts. Nominal capacity of the device is around 2500 watts.
Depending on its changes and the operating frequency of the model. Many consumers, when choosing a machine for home, pay attention to the sawing range of angles. The important role played by the size of the table directly. The depth of cut can be different, and this should be taken into account.
Using Woodworking combined lathes, can be practiced jointing angle. Yet this process is known as planing. Edge with the workpiece can be placed safely.
If harvesting of small size, it is possible to do planing the edges. When sawing the same can be done in different ways. In some cases, it is necessary to make it across the grain. Using the right power tools, change the position of the workpiece is always possible without problems. It would also make the cut exactly along the wood fibers.
Woodworking combined (universal) of this size are optimal. For jointing, many models are ideal. The maximum cutting diameter is around 250 mm. Cutting depth can be adjusted with a lever. The end mill installed in all models with 12 mm diameter.
The saw table is included in the kit is quite pleasant. Regulate it blank can be absolutely calm. The nominal rotational frequency is 7 thousand. Rpm. device voltage on average is at around 230 V. The protection system in all models reliable.
"Starman" company combined woodworking machines reviews are good, and many buyers prefer the models from this brand because of the convenience of their use. The angles can be set to cut any. For planing plane Woodworking combined machines are ideal.
Also they can be engaged in milling, and this should be taken into account. Fencing for the saw blade comes standard with. Also set to the machine, you can find the riving knife. For the transverse sawing wood manufacturers have provided a special retainer. Its angle can also be adjusted. From the knife shaft at the machine is fenced.
Woodworking combination machine D300 on the parameters are quite inferior to modern counterparts. This is due primarily to the low power device at 1500 watts. Additionally, please note that the limit frequency of the mechanism is barely 40 Hz. Thus, the minute shaft makes little turns.
By sawing wood maximum angle it is possible to set 45 degrees. The diameter of the cutting wheel woodworking machine table (combined) is 125 mm. Finish bore provided for it by the manufacturer. Planing depth in this model can be adjusted due to the control arm.
Many customers choose Woodworking combined machines of this brand due to their high quality. Most models can be used for straight planing of wood. Jointing the workpiece at an angle may also be performed. Engines are installed only asynchronous type and the rated power of the average is around 2300 watts.
Devices equipped with a protective casing. Connect the vacuum cleaner to the mechanism, it is possible, thanks to the workplace will always be free of dust. Powered woodworking machines is carried out only by a single-phase network. One minute shaft able to perform more than 5 thousand. Rev. Chuck as standard provided with a diameter of 15 mm. The operating frequency of the device is in an area of 45 Hz.
Machines allow the company is very convenient to adjust the angle of the cut. In this case, the clips are quite reliable. As a result, the workpiece is possible to fix the well while working. Planer on a plane can do. For straight planing Woodworking combined lathes fit poorly. However, jointing the edges can be done quite efficiently.
At idle shaft per minute makes more than 5500 rpm. Planing depth equal to a maximum of 3 mm. blade length, which is available in a set, is 240 mm. Saw blade, typically has a thickness of 1.8 mm. Among the shortcomings should be noted noisiness tool. At a distance of 10 meters device outputs an average 89 dB.
What are the characteristics of machine tools "JET"?
The engines in all models installed single-phase. Run capacitors they contain a series of "C6". Nominal voltage model is around 230 V. The deviation thus the maximum can be up to 10 V. The operating frequency of the mechanisms is at 43 Hz. Dimensions tables are varied.
Adjust the position of the workpiece retainer can be using. Protective cover in woodworking machines installed. The range of angles of cut workpiece ranges from 0 to 45 degrees. Diameter of the aperture is 30 mm. In turn, the thickness of the cutting disc is 10 mm. Cutting depth for all models can be adjusted.
Model of this brand most suitable for milling. Planing of wood on a plane can do. Additionally woodworking machines in a domestic environment are frequently used for the longitudinal sawing the workpiece. Make it possible for a corner or edge. Nominal power models - around 2450 watts. The motors are mounted on a frame exclusively asynchronous type.
At idle shaft speed dials quickly enough. The maximum depth of planing of wood is equal to 3 mm. Saw blade in set included 250 mm in diameter. Connect the vacuum cleaner to the devices as possible. In this case, the dust during operation is absorbed instantly.
Russian producer of "Energomash"
Many woodworking machines (combined) for this brand at home differ from other devices with its performance. This is largely due to the installation of additional plain bearings. The spacers in the woodworking machine able to ensure fixing rigidity of the workpiece. The security system is installed in all models. At the slightest failures in the mechanism of the lock is activated instantly.
The lower frame is made of welded on machines, and it differs high reliability and is capable of withstanding heavy loads. The accuracy of processing of wood provided by the retainer. The angle can be adjusted them by changing the position of the lever. Milling work can be performed on the machines varied. Planing angle of the above models fit well. Additionally, the conditions of life have the ability to easily engage in both longitudinal and transverse saw cut blanks.
Woodworking machines "Titan"
Maximum planing width at models the company makes an average of about 200 mm. In this range of depth can be adjusted from 0 to 5 mm. Saw blade diameter max. 200 mm. End mill set size of 12 mm, and the fitting hole of the saw blade - 32 mm. Tables there are a variety of dimensions.
Rotation cutterblock can perform with a single lever. The engines in all models provided by the manufacturer of the asynchronous type. Capacitors in them are marked "C6". Nominal power voltage is around 200 V. Indicator operating frequency is at 30 Hz.
Many customers choose domestic combined woodworking said company due to their versatility. The work they can perform a wide variety. Protective cover for all models provided by the manufacturer. Dust extraction vacuum cleaner to the mechanism it is possible to connect. Chuck as standard there are 15 mm in diameter. engines power on average is around 2500 watts. At idle the drive shaft per minute makes more than 5 thousand. Rev.
The accuracy of the wood processing ensures high. Adjust the angle of cut on all models as possible. holders on the tables are fixed very firmly. Due to this, the workpiece can be installed in almost any position. The mechanism for changing the angle of the cut there, and guards as standard included. As a result, it can be said that the models of this brand is equally effective ability to cope with planing, jointing, and saw cut wood.
Multifunction home woodworking machine: Overview of
Working with wood requires special skill and a lot more time and effort than is spent in the production of the factory production. But the result is worth much more expensive, is valued higher and looks several times better than the conveyor factory wooden products. For successful operation of the main thing - to choose a suitable multifunctional household woodworking machine: from the quality and matching your needs and will depend on the final result.
For successful operation of the main thing - to choose a suitable woodworking machine, which will have the right to master the functions
Should you buy a universal woodworking machine for home: the main advantages
The machine is once and forever change the way of working with wood. These devices allow you to create your own wooden objects, without spending a lot of effort and time. Woodworking machines can be useful not only in the production - large or small, but in a home workshop.
Among the advantages of wood-working machines are the following:
- Wizard low fatigue during operation and, as a consequence, a large process speed and high productivity. After all, when manual labor effort goes much more from exhaustion lost concentration of attention and work is going slowly;
- productivity increase. During the same time on the machine, you do seven times more than the hand, even with the use of electric tools;
Apparatus universal woodworking machine
- high quality of products. Even if you do not have much experience in woodworking, thanks to the machine once you achieve high-precision work. In the case of manual processing you move the tool on the workpiece. On the desktop woodworking machines for home moving part itself. This allows you to better control the process, and carefully view the incision;
- a high degree of job security;
- in case of overheating is automatically triggered safety shutdown equipment, which significantly extends the duration of the life of the machine;
- easy setup and operation;
- comfortable work thanks to the low noise level;
- the possibility to choose the right model at an affordable price, for example, you can find and buy woodworking machine bu on Avito.
To buy universal woodworking machine and extract the maximum benefit from the purchase, you must immediately choose the optimal device for your purposes.
Many people are thinking about how to make such a tool and seek themed video on the web: woodworking machine with their own hands to make a novice yourself pretty hard. However, below you can find interesting material on a makeshift wood-working machines with their own hands: video clip can be an example to build your own device. Other videos on the topic in a large number can be found on the network.
Helpful advice! It's worth noting that for the manufacture of high-quality devices requires experience, special equipment and understanding of the many nuances. If you doubt their ability, should refer to the finished model from the manufacturer.
What to buy a multi-function woodworking machine: Classification of devices
Woodworking machines divided depending on the priority functions. Some narrowly focused device, while others combine the ability to perform multiple tasks. The table below will help sort out the different types of machines.
Table types of machines. The choice of the machine for its intended purpose:
- cutting parts;
- cutting parts;
- curved sawing of blanks;
- cross sawing blanks;
- longitudinal sawing blanks
- Format panel;
- MDF manufacturing;
- manufacture particleboard;
- plywood manufacturing
- Processing details of the profile;
- processing details on a plane;
- obtaining a flat surface of the board, plank, sheet
- Production of holes in the surface
- drilling and insertion;
- processing frames, billboards along the contour;
- profiling parts;
- decoration pieces of wood
- handling cylindrical products
- Removing slack;
- Calibration parts;
- giving the necessary surface roughness;
- smoothing sharp edges;
- waves and the elimination of burrs
You can choose a multifunctional machine that will combine "skill" of the different categories.
Classification of machines according to the degree of universality
Several distinct types of equipment, depending on the breadth of their scope.
Production is often relevant methodical processing identical parts, which differ only in size. For this kind of work special machines are suitable. They sharpened by performing a specific operation. For example, in the manufacture of furniture and doors requires sawing boards and plates. Do it on Saws, which is a specialized. In order to align the profiles, edge boards, frames in furniture and joinery workshops used Edge machines.
Multi-function woodworking machine Damask ML-292-1,5
Home versatile woodworking machine, whose price will be much lower than dedicated, fit in when you make woodworking. This tool is suitable for different tasks. However, it may be too serious option for a small home workshop.
Features a universal machine:
- plus is the ability to replace several special. For example, Thicknessing-planer machine combines the functions of devices for planing and thicknessing while occupying much less space and is much cheaper than standing;
- minus a universal machine - less accuracy and performance compared with the special.
Helpful advice! Universal machine - a good decision, if in a workshop or shop small space, and for the tasks required functions of various types of machine tools. It is suitable for batch and small batch production.
Combined machine for Jet JKM-300 wood
If you buy a combined machine for wood for domestic use, it will cost an outlet for the home studio. It is possible to realize a variety of tasks: drilling, planing, sawing. The price of domestic woodworking machine most profitable among all varieties of such equipment.
Prices of woodworking machines for home, depending on the type and capacity of equipment
Another important factor to consider when purchasing the machine - it's what the maximum load capable of withstanding the equipment. And in this case, the determining factor is the capacity of the machine.
Price Schedule for machine tools, depending on the type and power:
- used for real high and accurate processing;
- are selected for a specific task;
- used on large industries;
- They provide a large planing width, and depth of cut;
- possess additional modes
- relevant in small workshops and small industries;
- Versatility: can carry out sawing, milling, planing, drilling works;
- replaces several specialized machines;
- save space in the workshop
- optimal for home use;
- Best price: buy woodworking machine for the house will be profitable enough;
- despite the low cost and low power, such machines are different strength and durability;
- the presence of an electric motor, which allows to use the device in the home;
- availability of countertops, increases comfort of work;
- difference models in terms of complexity: Multifunctional allow sawed, planed, drilled, they are equipped with a router and other tools;
- ease of migration from one operating mode to another
For home use relevant domestic machines. Let's see what kind of combined woodworking machine for home on the 220 will suit you best.
Types multifunction home woodworking machines 220
All household machines are divided into two types:
Stand-alone machines and their features
Autonomous machines are suitable to perform professional tasks. They take up more space and weigh more amateur, but to cope with all the functions of cutting across and at an angle to the grooving. Such a device is equipped with everything needed for a comfortable and safe work: in his arsenal all possible supports, ducts and clamps, as well as dust and chip removal system.
Combined multi-functional woodworking machine Holzmann K5-315 VF -2000
Power from this unit 3 to 5 kW, the machine usually two or three motors. Sometimes the two engines are used in multifunction machine, working from different power sources - electric and petrol or diesel.
This machine has the sense to buy in the case of professional woodwork.
Desktop multifunction household woodworking machines with a surface gauge
Table machine is designed for amateur woodwork. In his arsenal - 2-5 types of processing. Powered by a drive unit, a power of 0.9 to 3 kW. This unit is ideal for a small workshop or a part-time farm, and its main function - planing and sawing. You can even find or make drawings of woodworking machine with their own hands, but no lack of experience is worth considering the purchase of professional equipment.
Often at home desktop machine performs the function of the gauge upper clamp. However, if you often relevant this tool, you can find a model of domestic machine tool equipped with a surface gauge.
Apparatus simple universal machine with a circular saw and a surface gauge 1 - releasable frame; 2 - receiving a movable table; 3 - supporting the fixed table; 4 - the saw table; 5 - blade drum; 6 - a drive; 7 - shkurilny drum
Multifunction home woodworking machine: scope
Buy generic household woodworking machine can be for both semi and amateur home studio. Such devices differ versatility and can perform various operations with the timber.
Multi-function woodworking machine for home cope with the following tasks:
- sawn wood;
- planing of wood;
- wood and other drilling.
Such versatility is due to the possibility of replacing the working tool. Thus, the setting element for planing, you turn the device into a planing machine, and if you buy the blades for woodworking machinery, you will be able to saw wood beams. As a result, instead of the many kinds of equipment for only one machine, saving space, energy, time and money.
Another feature of domestic woodworking machines for home - a gradual consumption of electricity, which saves on utility bills.
Multi-function woodworking machine is useful both in professional and home studio
The device household machine. Its function and purpose of the various instruments
When compared with a professional machine household it becomes clear that domestic universal device is compact. This is facilitated by the presence thereof the motor: the motor is hidden under the desk in the frame, and the surface of the countertop through zoning to work comfortably and safely. Usually on one side of the guide bar countertop is plane, and on the other - a circular saw. Side, on a small platform, you can place the parts, and to fix the cartridge cutters and drills. Included with the machine includes a ruler, clamp and stops.
Helpful advice! There are models of machines, which can simultaneously perform different types of work. However, keep in mind that the quality of a universal processing machine will be lower than in the case of special.
Household machine is suitable for amateur works on a tree in a home studio, as well as a small carpentry, furniture manufacture. When you select the machine required to consider the area of the room and place the unit in such a way to always have easy access to a working node.
Working tool gets its energy from the engine. Buying a home woodworking machine, remember that the performance of the device is directly proportional to the drive capacity and the frequency of rotation of the rotor.
General view of the machine in cutting operation: 1 - the saw table; 2 - riving knife; 3 - a protective casing; 4 - the saw blade; 5 - guide rail; 6 - a device for cross cutting at an angle; 7 - axis; 8 - the handle; 9 - a drive mechanism; 10 - the switch
Basic tools universal woodworking machines for home
Machine function depends on the "nozzle", which is currently selected as the working tool. This can be:
What functions are performed by different instruments:
In addition, the machine may have more functions. Such as:
- magnetic switch;
- vibration suppressor;
- smooth start;
- maintaining the engine speed at the same level at any load;
- preventing overheating using a thermal relay;
- automatic document parts;
- emergency stop function;
- protection against electrical surges.
Desk mini woodworking machines for home
Often, when working on a universal woodworking machines with a surface gauge or other relevant instrument adjusting the depth of cut, cutting or sawing. In this case, you can change the height of the desktop. To increase the depth of the table is lowered, and if it is necessary to reduce the depth, raise.
The right choice of woodworking equipment, learning opportunities and the nuances of the various machines will extract from the purchase of the most use and choose the appropriate name to suit your needs unit
Helpful advice! For small enterprises, dealing with medium details, fit the machine with a welded bed. If we are talking about the great products, you need equipment with a cast bed, which is considerably higher cost.
When choosing a machine, always pay attention to the table rigidity. It is especially important not to forget about it, if you decide to make a woodworking unit yourself. The stronger is a table, the less susceptible to vibration of the items that are on it, which provides greater accuracy of the workpiece. The best option in terms of rigidity is cast working table.
Selection of domestic machine: important characteristics
How to choose the right machine optimally. Criterias of choice:
Helpful advice! The more versatile machine, the higher the price, so it makes sense to focus on the tasks that you really need. But to save money and buy second-hand equipment can be risky - to guarantee the quality of this machine is not possible.
The advantages of the combined universal woodworking machines D300, D400 and other models
Like any other equipment, multi-function woodworking machines are not deprived both advantages and disadvantages. Below, we try to understand what advantages the acquisition of the machine and consider the possible downsides.
- versatility - can be carried out several operations on a single machine. For example, to get the finished product out of lumber, you first need to dissolve the trunks at the sawmill, then reysmusovat board or process them or a router jointer. All this can be done within the workshop on the same device, thus saving time, effort and money;
Universal combined woodworking machine D300 F1300 with jointer and thicknesser unit
- benefits - buy one device is easier and cheaper than some specialized;
- simple operation;
- feasibility and practicality - a number of functions required is so rare that it makes no sense to buy a separate special apparatus. Woodworking machines Ant and other companies devices include among others these features without requiring expenses for a separate unit;
- quiet operation, which is especially important for home studio;
- compact - most of the instruments located in a separate housing or a desktop that fits in the writing, the kitchen table or workbench.
Disadvantages of domestic machines:
- this machine can not be altered, improved to fit your needs;
- due to the combination of multiple functions, some tools may suffer and not do their job in the desired quality;
- home desktop machine is not suitable for serious production - more advisable to buy specialized machines and hire the appropriate experts.
Helpful advice! Before you buy, think of your desired functionality of the machine. Analyze your favorite model: perhaps her lack of ability to easily replace with hand tools. Especially this option is useful if you plan to use the lack of function is not too often.
Woodworking machines allow you to create unique pieces of wood, without spending large amounts of time and effort
Comparison of different models of wood-working machines
In today's market presents both domestic and foreign manufacturers of woodworking machines. Among the Russian manufacturers of the best proven firm Corvette and Ant. On the foreign markets differ reliability of the company Jet Maksita and Hitachi.
To make informed choices, it is necessary to compare the features of different models of machines and find the most suitable option for your needs. We compared the model BELMASH UNIVERSAL-2000 STAVR SDM 3/2000, KRATON WM-Multi-08, ENKOR Corvette-320, as well as leading multi-model domestic woodworking machines Ant.
Comparison of the different models of machines:
It should be noted that the functionality and reliability of the components of domestic models are not inferior to foreign ones, while they are much cheaper. Complaints can only be on the build quality, as most of the models assembled in China.
Helpful advice! You can save significantly by purchasing a domestic machine and with the help of video instructions to assemble it with their hands. So you get a unit of excellent quality without the expense.
Comparison of the different models of machines ant:
Important rules for working on the universal machine
As you would on any other equipment using universal woodworking machine must be guided by certain rules. This will ensure the high quality of work, efficiency, and provide the proper level of security. So:
- before embarking on the work, sort the timber quality and size;
- producing planing first treat one entire surface, and then the second. It happens that after the first pass becomes a defect of the wood and to process it further does not make sense;
- choose to work well dried wood. With this load on the equipment will be less and the quality of work - above;
- to prevent downtime in case of failure, try to always been left on one type of cutting tool;
- Do not engage in self-sharpening blades for woodworking machinery. Professionals have a special sharpener - in such processing tools will serve you much more effective and longer;
- for cutting the tree, select a disk with a few large teeth, and for a clean saw cut - a disc with frequent fine-toothed;
- for the convenience of secure machine on a workbench. Use the provided mounting manufacturer.
Multifunction woodworking machines: devices video reviews
Photo kinds of soft roofing and prices: review of materials
Milling machine for wood, his characteristics. How to choose the tool
Homemade lathe for metal with their hands: the production and operation
Disk cutting machine for metal: product classification
Cutting machine for metal with their hands: manufacturing technology
Milling machine for wood with his hands: turn-based manufacturing technology
Learning combined machines for woodworking: constructive characteristics, functions
Production of wooden billets or final products is accompanied by several processing steps. For each operation, you must use a special type of equipment. An alternative embodiment relates to combination machines.
The design features of machine tools
This type of equipment has a significant structural and operational differences from the classical models of machines. First of all, the difference lies in the principle of their layout. The main principle is the maximum number of operations performed at small dimensions of the machine.
Structurally, the machine consists of a frame, inside which one or more electric motors arranged. They are necessary for torque transmission components of working equipment. Often, this is done via a belt drive. But the crucial difference is the location of the wood knots.
Combined woodworking machines should have the following features:
- multiple desktops to perform operations - cutting, grinding or milling. In some models, part of the combined functions. However, the opportunity to make several types of treatment simultaneously absent;
- the relatively small size. They allow you to set the machine in a confined workspace. At the same time it takes into account the availability of space for the feed timber workpieces into the processing zone;
- quick changeover of the machine. It is necessary for rapid reconfiguration of equipment for change operations;
- high level of protection. When the cut should not be involved milling machines or planing. This applies to all functions in the equipment. Otherwise, it increases the risk of injury during operation.
It should also be borne in mind that the majority of the combined woodworking machines are only designed for use in home workshops. Their power plants have relatively little power and are designed for connection to the household power 220V
When selecting equipment, it is necessary to focus on the maximum and minimum dimensions of the blanks, as well as the type of wood. This is one of defining the selection parameters.
Advantages and disadvantages of the combined equipment
First of all you should consider the feasibility of acquiring a combined woodworking machine. If the home workshop must perform a full cycle of processing of workpieces, from cutting to planing - such equipment is necessary. In all other cases, it is best to confine highly specialized machines.
First, you need to analyze the pros and cons of operating this type of equipment. Thus it is possible to determine the principal qualities which must have combined woodworking machine.
Based on the analysis of the technical and operating characteristics of these positives equipment can be identified:
- the relatively small size;
- the ability to perform basic operations on one woodworking equipment;
- reasonable price. It is caused by a simple design and a lack of electronic control components;
- selection of table and floor models. Domestic masters prefer the first option. The machine is mounted on a frame, which is user adjustable height.
But in addition to the positive qualities you need to consider a number of possible disadvantages:
- Low performance metric;
- limit the size of the wood - the thickness, length and width.
However, in spite of the negative qualities of the equipment, its positive side prevail. That is why the combination machines for wood blanks have become so popular and widely used not only at home but also for the assembly of small industrial workshops.
In many ways, the machine characteristics depend on the quality of materials used. The best performance characteristics have a model in which the working tables are made of cast iron alloy. This not only gives the structure stability, but also a long time to keep the original geometry of the working surface.
List of main Performance
The next step in the analysis is to examine the characteristics of the equipment parameters of the operations of the machine and the quality in general. Taking into account the dimensions of the equipment, its consumption and the useful power, mass.
Each operation should be examined separately. It is important to remember that the wood element will be phased treatment process - from cutting to milling and planing. Therefore, the characteristics of the workpiece after performing predetermined processing must meet the following technological requirements.
Based on this when choosing a machine model should follow these rules:
- equipment capacity. It may be different for each operation;
- desktop size. They will determine the complexity of works, as well as requirements to the size of blanks;
- a list of operations performed.
The last point is the most important because it determines the use of the machine for woodworking. The parameters of each transaction should be considered separately.
The main advantage of highly specialized machines are improved performance. Therefore, for a complete set of production lines with high productivity combined equipment is almost never used.
It is performed using a circular saw mounted on the drive shaft. Using a belt drive from the motor is transferred to rotary motion. The disc is in the center of the desktop and acts on its surface.
In many models, the drive is located in a special unit having a function of raising (lowering). Thus one can control the depth of cut. The availability of a protective casing, which rises in contact with the workpiece.
A list of the main technical characteristics of the cutting:
- the maximum and minimum diameter of the disc;
- landing diameter;
- parameters adjustment blade displacement;
- size of the desktop;
- the possibility of treatment of wooden blanks along and across the corners of the fibers. This requires a special device.
Also taken into account the working shaft speed and the possibility of changing this parameter. To set the exact width of cut in the machine design must be resistant mechanism mountable on the desktop. He has a fine adjustment of the position with respect to the wooden parts.
During processing of long wood pieces can use the additional desktop. It is attached to the main and should be with him on the same level.
Process planing is done via a shaft on which is mounted one to four blades. It occurs when rotating material removal from the surface layer of the workpiece. It is important to know that most of the models the shaft is horizontal and means only one-way process.
To improve handling qualities desktop is divided into two zones. One of them has a height offset function. This minimizes the likelihood of beats during planing (planing). As further components, it is recommended to use a pressing mechanism part. He must have the function of adjusting the degree of clamping and firmly secured at the edges of the desktop.
Basic specifications for planing function:
- the number of blades mounted on the operating shaft;
- diameter of the shaft;
- maximum allowable planing width;
- removal of material in a single pass. Dependent on the degree of the pressing shaft and the height relative to the workpiece.
Most models combined woodworking machines have no mechanism for automatic feeding of wooden parts. This must be considered when handling long workpieces. In this case, the procedure is best done alone.
Over time, the sharpness of the blades deteriorates. Their sharpening can be done independently. But it is recognized that they are manufactured from solid tool steel.
Depending on the design features of the equipment, this procedure can be carried out by two types of cutters - circular and penlight. In the first case, the tool is installed instead of circular saw blade. This takes into account the width of the slot for mounting. The minimum distance of the cutter plane to edge shall be at least 3 mm.
For workpiece edges with finger-cutter design is a separate unit. Often a cartridge is mounted on a common shaft planing drive. In order to further improve the quality of milling used desktop with longitudinal and transverse feed. In this case, the workpiece is rigidly attached, and its offset from the milling takes place due to advancement of the desktop. It should also be a function of the tilt angle.
When analyzing the milling operation the following parameters must be considered:
- size cutter shank;
- the maximum and minimum diameters of the statute of the cutter;
- characteristics innings desktop - offset in the longitudinal and transverse directions;
- the size of the desktop.
In addition to the characteristics of the equipment necessary to choose the configuration of cutters correctly. Instruments supplied in the basic version of the combined woodworking machine is often no different quality. Therefore it is recommended to buy a professional set of cutters.
During the execution of milling or planing large number of shavings and wood dust can negatively affect the quality of processing. Therefore it is recommended to purchase the model machine with socket for connection to struzhkopylesosu.
Often the drilling function is performed in the block the finger milling cutter. To do this, you need to change the cartridge to the drill. In order to improve the quality of treatment is necessary to use additional tools and accessories.
The preform is mounted on a work table and is fixed rigidly. Then, using the moving carriage item is fed into the treatment zone. If, however, its dimensions do not allow to perform rigid fixation - you need to use additional devices. They can be used to adjust the position of the workpiece and drilling depth.
List of the main drilling characteristics on the combined woodworking machine:
- maximum and minimum diameter of the drill;
- permissible drilling depth;
- the output shaft rotational speed;
- possibility of modifying the angle position of the workpiece relative to the drill.
you must perform the correct setting for the correct operation of the universal wood-working machines. For desktop models manufactured or purchased stand. It should be as stable. It is recommended to choose a model with the function of adjusting the level position.
In addition, take into account the operating conditions - room temperature and moisture protection. The last point is important when working outdoors. Electrical connection is carried out via an RCD. Be sure to take into account the maximum power of the equipment.
As an example, you can see the video review on the model of the universal combined woodworking machine: