- 1 How to combine the drywall and suspended ceiling
- 2 Combined the ceiling drywall and tension (see photo). How to make a combined ceiling
- 3 Combined the ceiling drywall and tension
- 3.1 Advantages and disadvantages of combined ceiling
- 3.2 Variants of the combined ceiling design
- 3.3 Preparatory work prior to installation of the combined ceiling
- 3.4 Drafting drawing combined ceiling and surface markings
- 3.5 lathing mount technology for combined ceiling
- 3.6 How to sheathe combined plasterboard ceiling frame
- 3.7 How to mount PVC cloth on the combined ceiling
- 3.8 The specifics of the installation of the tissue web to a combined ceiling
How to combine the drywall and suspended ceiling
Combined plasterboard ceilings or tension now become almost a mandatory element of the decor in the modern design of interior design. The combination of these structures plus correct lights provide an impressive effect, expand the space and emphasize the individuality of the room.
If you are going to combine these types of ceilings need to know how to do it, taking into account all the nuances of technology.
The full contents of the material
To combine ceilings with drywall, you need to consider some basic nuances, otherwise the output can not quite get the expected result.
- The main and fundamental rule, begin to stretch ceiling installation is necessary only after the assembled box of GCR, and held his full decoration (up to paint).
- Always worth a pre-calculate the location of the ceiling levels. Plasterboard ceilings around the room will be lower than the tension. For example, a planned mounting spotlights, for their installation need to plasterboard box was below the level of the carrier overlap by 100 mm. Straining at the same time located at a distance of at least 30 mm away from the main ceiling. As a result, the box of drywall is placed on the 130 mm from the ceiling.
- It should be taken into account and securing the future of a stretch ceiling moldings. It is fixed with screws to the vertical wall of the box, and be reliable in terms of fastening arrangement places the frame profiles. To ensure an excellent fixing can be put in the frame rails mortgages. When a large area of the tension of the film it is necessary to make sure!
- In the case of illumination of the hidden LED strips need to design a plasterboard box with niches for their installation. This lighting system is installed after the completion of all the ceiling work, and therefore, in the assembly process is required to make findings under the power wiring of luminaires.
- Also worth considering that plasterboard boxes, which combine to stretch ceilings, do not have very sharp edges, they will obstruct the installation of the baguettes and the web.
Also, in addition to these nuances, it is necessary to think in advance how it will provide lighting in the room, and in the process of installation work to hold the wiring, making its findings under the lights.
In view of these factors combine elements of tension and plasterboard ceiling in the cellar.
Work on the construction of the combined ceiling structures are divided into two stages: the assembly plasterboard construction and installation of fabric stretched ceiling. The first box is mounted on a frame with GCR and held his finish. Only then proceed to install the tension of the web.
The list of necessary materials and tools is the same as you would with any other drywall constructions. Frame collected two types of profile and the guide rack (UD and CD labeling, respectively). For the curved contours of the boxes in the guide, you can simply trim the shelves and bend them into the desired configuration.
Clamps are no different: anchor - nails for fastening direct hangers, screws for GCR and bugs to connect the frame metal parts together.
Step by step assembly instruction boxes:
- Initially make markings on the perimeter walls where the guides will be fixed under the base box. And also need to make a mark on the ceiling, which determine the future configuration of gypsum composite structure element.
- By marks walls anchors - nails assembled guide profiles. On the ceiling, if necessary, set the curved parts.
- For secure mounting in places where will be mounted lengthwise rack to the ceiling fixed straight hangers.
- Rack base is inserted into the guides (with which they are connected bugs) and fixed on the hanging fixtures using small metal screws.
- For ceiling rails attached segments rack profile. In the future, it will be attached to the prints of the tension thread, so the spacing between these elements can be reduced to 150 mm. You can make a mortgage of wooden slats, treated with protective materials.
- All of these rails are connected in the corner of another guide, which, if necessary, bent into the desired shape.
- When the frame is ready, through him pave the wiring under the ceiling of the future of lighting.
If you plan to light the hidden, then make the box with some differences. For the LED strip to prepare a niche in the frame, which is then sheathe plasterboard.
After assembling the base and field wiring it should obbit plasterboard and hold finishing putty. Angles duct with perforated reinforce corners and the joints between the individual sheets reinforced ribbon serpyanku.
The ceiling in the kitchen is best to sheathe moisture-resistant gypsum board, the same applies to the bathrooms.
Proshpaklevat surface rub clean, primed and painted.
You can then proceed to the installation of the tension of the web.
Mainly for mounting the tension of the film invited experts. Technology is difficult without experience and special equipment to make their own hands rather difficult installation.
Stretch ceilings are of two types: film and fabric. The most common first who mounted three ways: a cam, wedge, or harpoon.
Installation of a stretch ceiling
Mounting tension fabric algorithm is as follows:
- Along the perimeter of the box plasterboard on its vertical surface is set baguette (aluminum or plastic). It is attached using screws that secure the metal stud frame. If you want to spend mount directly on the drywall, then use special anchors for this material (umbrellas, butterflies, etc.);
If the suspended ceiling is mounted on plasterboard walls, carried out by way of frameless, the sheets of material should necessarily be additionally secured with dowels to the supporting structures!
- On a rectangular box mounted canvas in the following order. Initially, the panel is attached diagonally in the corners of the room. Then fix the opposite corners of the same scheme. In molding using a special spatula, fill with one edge, and the warming air from a heat gun, pull opposite side of the cloth. Such manipulations are carried out and the other two sides of the ceiling.
In the formation of wrinkles, smooth them using a hairdryer heating the building.
- Hanging extra edge cut with a knife, and a baguette close decorative plate.
When the installation is finished fabric to complete finishing of composite structure. Install spotlights in plasterboard box, mount LED strip with concealed lighting, plug in the power.
Combined plasterboard and tensioning the film at the correct finishing, balanced color spectrum and sophisticated illumination gives a stunning visual effect. Tensioning the canvas did not need to finish, he was not afraid of moisture, and all care is reduced to wiping the surface of the accumulated dust. But there are also some disadvantages, can not be used to clean aggressive detergents and sharp objects that spoil an expensive fabric.
The service life of such combination designs tens of years without major repairs.
Combined the ceiling drywall and tension (see photo). How to make a combined ceiling
Until a few decades ago, decoration ceilings did not cause any problems in home owners: they simply bleached or dyed in bright colors. Today, a huge number of modern finishing materials to create the most incredible ceiling structures, which our grandmothers could not even dream of.
Combined ceilings, photos which are increasingly appearing on the pages of publications on design, today the complementary structure of the drywall. This combination looks very stylish and original. This method of registration allows you to create complex shapes with interesting background and original lighting, thus underlining the interior of any room. Today it is a very common technique in domestic furnishing - combined ceilings (plasterboard and tension), a photo which you can see in this article.
Advantages and disadvantages of the construction
According to the designers, so complex design looks a winner in almost any interior. A combined ceiling (plasterboard web tensioning) has several advantages, among which we highlight:
This method can create custom designs having a frame with tensioning Plasterboard coated inside intricate labyrinths of GCR, complex shapes, which can be framed by sparkling, glossy, matte or mirror film.
The method allows the use of different types of lighting. Suspended ceilings have virtually no restrictions on the choice of lighting devices, in contrast to the tension. Because high-power lamps can be mounted in a box made of plasterboard.
Combined ceilings, photos which have already been placed in the textbooks on design, good by the fact that, using different colors and textures of materials, as well as spotlights, you can divide the room into functional areas (recreation, work).
This design will help you easily hide the pipe, wiring and ventilation ducts.
With proper installation and care combined ceiling will serve you for a long time: at least twenty years. You do not need to update the finish as often as in the case of the whitewashed, painted or wallpapered surface. To install such a design not require perfect alignment of the base surface.
Are there any disadvantages of the ceiling?
Undoubtedly, some disadvantages such coverage is. They are significantly less than the merits, however, they should be taken into account when planning a renovation in the house. The disadvantages of this method include:
Almost any two-level design takes up about 10 cm height of the room. Is no exception and the combined ceiling. In addition, if you intend to point lighting, even for the first level it will require at least ten centimeters. Therefore, there can be no question about the installation of the ceiling, for example, in the Khrushchev.
Quality stretched canvas and sheets of drywall, profiles, will cost much more expensive than a two-level combination of drywall ceilings (photo you can see in the article).
Temperature and humidity
PVC and fabric tensioner plasterboard is operated at a certain temperature and humidity. If these figures are significantly higher than the norm, then the material can be deformed.
Variants of the combined ceilings
The combination of suspended structures made of plasterboard and stretch canvases on the ceiling with proper choice will help you create a beautiful optical effects. In this case, a variety of options available from both hidden and open lighting.
So, we present you the most popular options for the combined ceilings of plasterboard and stretch fabrics.
- Around the room of plasterboard construction box. PVC fabric in this case is attached inside the box, the dimensions of which may vary. However, there are certain rules. If you need to visually raise the ceiling, emphasizing the beauty of the paintings, then the GCR panel made thin. Excellent visual effect is achieved when the inside of the box mounted spotlights.
- An oval or a circle in the center of the ceiling is a good alternative to the usual Plasterboard rectangle located on the perimeter of the room. Inside mounted tensioning the canvas. Such a combined ceiling often simulates the daytime or the night sky. However, this ceiling is not suitable for a small room: it will seem even smaller, since all its angles are sealed with drywall.
- "Tabletka9raquo; - this is an interesting ceiling design. gypsum circle is based on the center of the ceiling. Here is mounted chandelier. All the rest of the space occupies a stretched canvas. A variation of this design can be considered a "circle within a circle." In this case, the perimeter of the room is installed an additional duct of plasterboard.
Before you can create a combined ceiling, you must vacate the premises on the furniture, lift curtains and drapes, lighting and paintings, insulate the wire ends, lay a film of the floor.
Preparation of the base surface is the same as before installing any hanging or tension structures:
- removed old cladding layer;
- spatula clean a loose plaster;
- obscure large gap filler based on cement;
- primed coating.
Necessary materials and components
To set the frame of drywall you will need:
Combined ceilings in the hall (photo we posted in this article), bedroom or other living room can be made of conventional drywall. If work is carried out in the kitchen or in the bathroom, then give preference to gypsum plasterboard. These sheets have additional silicone pellets and antifungal additives having increased water resistance.
To create the tension of the structure will need:
- Aluminum baguette;
- shovel for filling the web;
- fasteners, fixing plasterboard to baguette;
- heat gun (for one-time use of its better to rent).
Now you need to choose a web of material - fabric or film. The first - more durable, not too afraid of changes in temperature, the film is a huge variety of attractive colors, textures, increased moisture resistance.
Yes, before you start installation work, it is necessary to create the desired circuit design on paper. To this end, the following guidelines must be met:
- measure the length of the walls, the height of the corners and center of the room;
- noted in Scheme height of the first level (box plasterboard) and the distance between the tension blade and the base surface;
- applied to circuit drawing boundary between the two layers and fastening the guide line carrier profiles with a step 60 cm (longitudinal) and 40 cm (crosswise);
- Mark the location of hangers fixing and laying communications.
After that, all the lines of the drawing are transferred to the walls of the ceiling. Remember that how accurately you apply markup depends on the further course of the work. According to the planned lines much easier to set up the frame. For the application circuit using the ceiling otbivochnogo cord, water or a laser level roulette.
If drywall border and stretch ceiling is shaped like a circle, then at the ceiling it can be transferred by means of the screw screwed into the center, which is linked to a string of the desired radius with fixed at the end of a pencil. To apply curves, it is necessary to make the blank of cardboard and cut around it on the ceiling.
Design combined ceiling may be different. Often the selection of a suitable option depends on your imagination and skills (if you plan to install it yourself).
The first step is to make sure that the guide profile holes for fasteners. Their step should be from 0.3 to 0.4 meters. If not, you will have to use a drill and make them their own.
Attach a lower edge profile to start a pre-applied marking lines. Drill holes at the marked locations to fix and secure the support section on the perimeter of the room using a flared wall plugs.
On the contour border tension and the ceiling surface of the base install guide profile. If it needs bending, it is necessary to make cuts on the opposite side and bend it in the right direction. The marked locations are fixed suspensions.
Now it is necessary to pull the nylon thread for ceiling profiles and insert them into the guide. Secure the hangers. At the ends of the load-bearing profiles must be attached clipped guide. He must follow the contours of UD profile, fixed to the ceiling exactly. Prepare sections of ceiling profile. Their length should match the height of the box of drywall. On the one hand cut the side portions.
Connect the lower and upper guide profiles. To do this, cut the top must be inserted into the guide profile and screw the bottom plane, which was formed after the removal of the jumper.
After installation of gypsum framework should address the laying of communications. Wires were placed in a plastic corrugated pipe and fix it to the base surface, leaving conclusions in those places where the planned installation of lighting fixtures. These works are carried out after disconnecting the electricity in the room.
This work should be performed with an assistant, because the drywall - a pretty heavy stuff, and to cope with it is very difficult to mount. The first sheet is fixed in the corner of the room. If necessary, onto a sheet applied on a template contour and the necessary parts are cut. Cap screws to delve into the material, but not too much, so as not to tear it. The second sheet is attached on the remaining half of the profile, which is fixed to the first web.
Between the wall and the plasterboard is necessary to leave a gap of about 0.5 cm. In the same way the whole area sheathed. Now you can attach drywall to the vertical part of the duct. On curved sections of its bent, which makes shallow cuts on the back side.
After frame plating must glue joints between the sheets and the wall serpyanku ribbon. The gaps and fixing points are applied putty using small spatula. Lap papered vertical and horizontal of the glass-box. In areas of overlap office knife make incisions and remove the excess.
It's time to make the holes for the fixtures. To do this you will need a drill with a crown. Shpaklyuem surface finishing layer, not thicker than half centimeters. When the composition is completely dry, smooth out its fine-grained sandpaper.
Remove from the surface of the vacuum cleaner or dry cloth dust. Finally, apply a top coat. Typically, the combined ceiling covered (plaster part) acrylic composition.
Experts recommend choosing a film with harpoon attachment: it is considered the most reliable. Mark on the vertical part of the leaf level of the constructed box placement. Along this line, attach a baguette with step 7 If you plan to see the curved design -. To make cuts profile, strip of sandpaper or a file and bend in the desired direction.
Heat gun to warm the room 40 ° C and expand the canvas. If it is glossy, then use gloves to no traces. The cloth should not bring close to a heat gun - dark spots may appear on it. When the room is warmed up to 60 ° C, harpoon webs base angle (which is the producer) tuck prints. Just fixed diagonally opposite corner, and then the remaining two.
After that you should start tightening in a baguette harpoon at the level of the perimeter. Then heat the entire surface of the heat gun. Do not worry if after installation you will find wrinkles on the surface - they are easy to smooth, warm low-quality land again.
Create a combined structure of the plasterboard and the tension cloth is not easy. This is a laborious process that requires not only theoretical knowledge but also practical skills. We hope that the above suggestions and photos to help you cope with this work and perform it efficiently.
Combined the ceiling drywall and tension
- The cream of the fungus feet Ekzomin
- Capsules from Vetoksik parasites
- Complex Sustalayf to restore joints
GCR and PVC canvas for the ceiling in recent years have increasingly used. The combination of drywall ceilings - quite a popular method of decoration, because this way you can create original multi-level design and realize interesting design ideas.
Advantages and disadvantages of combined ceiling
Mounting tension fabric and boxes of GCR in the ceiling is not in vain is popular, in fact has a number of advantages, among which:
- A variety of forms. In this way it is possible not only to create standard constructions with plasterboard frame and tensioning coating inside, but also the intricate labyrinths of GCR interesting shapes, framed glossy, sparkling, mirror film.
Among the shortcomings of this method of finishing the ceiling release:
- height reduction. As with any two-tier structure, the combined ceiling will take a minimum of 10 cm. If it is assumed installation of spotlights, it is only the first level will need 10-15 cm.
If you decide to equip a two-level ceiling of plasterboard and stretched canvas, make sure you weigh all the "pros" and "cons."
Variants of the combined ceiling design
A combination of stretch fabrics and suspended structures made of plasterboard ceiling in a successful combination may create great optical effects. Available to implement any of the fantastic options - both with a hidden, and open lighting.
- Box of GCR around the room. In this case, the PVC web fixed inside the box. The dimensions of the latter may vary. But there are certain rules. So, if you want a little visually lift the ceiling and enhance the beauty of the tension blade, the side panel of the FCL should do fine. Good visual effect is achieved, if within a box mounted spotlights.
The easiest option, which is able to create even a novice - a structure with duct plasterboard throughout the perimeter of the room.
Preparatory work prior to installation of the combined ceiling
Pre-need to free up room on the large pieces of furniture, to remove the curtains, paintings and lighting devices, insulating the wire ends, cover the floor of newspapers or film.
- Remove the old lining layer.
Stock of accessories for the installation of suspended ceilings. To establish a framework for the design of the drywall will need: starting profile (guide) - UD, carrying profile (ceiling) - CD, connector sibling ( "crab"), screws, dowels flared.
Drafting drawing combined ceiling and surface markings
Before you start to work, you must create a design scheme on a sheet, which adhere to the following instructions:
- Measure the length of all the walls, the height of all the corners and center of the room.
Next, transfer the drawing with all the lines on the walls and ceiling. The correctness of striping depends the whole further course of work. According to the marked area is much easier to establish a framework which will significantly speed up the whole process. To do this, use a tape measure, paint otbivochnogo cord and a laser or water level.
- Read an overview of the complex means of hemorrhoids Proktonol
- How to lose weight 20 kg - real reviews of Guarchibao
lathing mount technology for combined ceiling
Before you fix the guide profile, make sure that it make holes for fasteners with a pitch of 0.3-0.4 meters. If they do not, then do yourself a drill.
- We put the bottom edge of the start profile to the marking lines. Through holes for fasteners on the wall make a mark with a pencil.
How to sheathe combined plasterboard ceiling frame
Before plating frame plasterboard material should be given time to adapt to the conditions of temperature and humidity in the room, because it during the frame assembly can be left to lie in the room. Store upright sheets prohibited. This can cause their deformation.
- We fix screws the first sheet in the corner of the room. If the level of the area smaller in the corner area of the sheet, the pre-coated on the circuit pattern and the cut parts therefrom. Note the cap screws need to deepen in the material, but do not overdo it, so as not to break it.
How to mount PVC cloth on the combined ceiling
To work with this material will need fan heater. It is recommended to choose a film from the harpoon type of attachment because it is recognized as the most reliable. In addition, such a film if necessary, can be easily removed and set again.
- Mark on the vertical part of the duct of the GCR level fabric placement.
The specifics of the installation of the tissue web to a combined ceiling
To fix the stretched ceiling fabric does not require special equipment, and the canvas is fixed in the following order:
- Set the level marked on the vertical part of the duct gypsum screws profile for clip-fastening of tissue.
How to make a combined ceiling - look at the video:
combined construction equipment from plasterboard ceilings - the process time-consuming, complex, requiring certain knowledge and skills. In order to perform the work, you need to find quality material, an accurate chart, apply the correct markings, make a reliable framework correctly fasten sheets of plasterboard, and in compliance with all technological nuances stretch fabric. These recommendations, instructions and photos duplex drywall and suspended ceilings will help you not get lost in the process and carry out the installation of their own hands.