8 (925) 153-41-79
(Photo 1). Reinforced tape under the cottage foundation.
(Photo 2). Strip foundation under the house of laminated veneer lumber.
(Photo 3). Formwork with reinforcement and gravel under the strip footing .
(Photo 4). The monolithic block of flats under ground.
(Photo 5). Reinforcement degree below the fill.
(Photo 6). Reinforcement of the monolithic concrete platform.
(Photo 7). Cottage foundation of foam blocks.
(Photo 8). Concrete pad under ponelny house.
(Photo 9). Strip foundation.
(Photo 10). Reinforced tape under the house with a basement.
(Photo 11). Formwork with reinforcement and air ducts.
(Photo 12). The rise of the foundation bricks.
(Photo 13). tray manufacturer for pouring concrete in hard-to-place formwork.
(Photo 15). Monolithic slab under the house from a bar.
(Photo 16). The straightness of the foundation tape.
(Photo 17). Monolithic basement walls.
(Photo 18). Strip foundation with platforms under heating and bannuyu furnace.
(Photo 19). Facing stone foundation.
(Photo 20). Tape base 6x6 m.
(Photo 21). Concrete pad under the car.
(Photo 22). Floor slabs for floor rigidity.
(Photo 23). Strip foundation with air.
(Photo 24). Laying of floor slabs on the subfloor.
(Photo 26). Formwork for the foundation.
Call us, we have the lowest prices.
Phone: 8 (925) 153-41-79 (mob.) Moscow
The following bases can be used as a basis for a residential house:
• Ribbon: a continuous web of reinforced concrete (small structures can be made of brick) as a closed loop, pledged under all load bearing walls;
Fill pier foundation
Despite the fact that it takes a lot of work and a considerable amount of concrete, due to the high strength of these bases are used in the construction of most commonly in the construction of such a foundation. Use them both in the construction of stone or brick, and wood and shlakoblochnogo single- and multi-storey buildings.
For a device of such a foundation is preparing formwork reinforcing belt, which is filled with concrete mix. In the presence of the weak soil can be made wider sole (step foundation) or to make it in the form trapeze, where its wider portion will serve as sole.
Rectangular, trapezoidal and step strip foundations
• monolithic: prepared in the formwork reinforcing cage is established, then the shuttering is filled with concrete, sand or rubble concrete mixture; for arranging them may be used and bricks, but the service life of such bases is much lower;
Precast continuous footing
• melkozaglublenny: Used for light slabopuchinistyh buildings on soils (soils, little subject to frost heave) are laid to a depth of 50-70 cm;
Melkozaglublenny strip foundation
Glubokozaglublenny strip foundation
Waterproofing and insulation of the basement
Intermittent strip foundation
One of the most costly structures. It can be a continuous in-situ concrete or in a lattice plate is made of reinforced concrete cross beams with embedded joints. Its minimum thickness of 20 cm (without stiffening ribs). Maximum thickness - 30 cm.
Latticed slab foundation
• pillow of sand and gravel;
• most of the concrete slab;
The cut slab foundation
This is one of the low-cost and least time-consuming way to the construction of the base for homes with light wooden or frame walls. It can be used for the construction of buildings on heaving soils under the conditions of laying the foundation below the freezing depth of soil. In small buildings can be applied weakly deepened (Less than half the depth regulatory) or unburied (40-50 cm) of the columnar structures.
Reinforced concrete pier foundation
Brick pier foundation
• inability to use on moving ground because of the tendency to tip over; partially overcome this drawback is possible with grillage device using anchor foundations or foundation blocks with extended sole;
grillage apparatus for columnar foundations
• complexity of the device basement premises (basements, underground garages, etc.).
Used like base for the erection of buildings in the water-saturated granular or swampy soils and soils subject to strong heave winter when the foundation required a very large penetration depth.
• driven piles: reinforced rods, having a square cross section and a pointed end; sink into the ground by special units shock;
Precast reinforced concrete piles
Fill pipe-concrete piles
Preparation and filling holes bored piles
How to pour a strip foundation
Strip foundation is most often used in a private building in the construction of cottages, garages, bathhouses. It is cheaper solid foundation design, while functional than pile foundation type, and is ideal for buildings with a basement used.
Strip foundation with his own hands
Filler strip foundations made of concrete grade 200. It can be ordered or cook yourself. Note that this is a very time-consuming work, and the foundation, filled with small portions, be uniform. Composition for pouring concrete foundation cement, coarse sand and gravel in a ratio of 1: 2: 2.5.
Besides the concrete for the foundation will need:
- Planed board 20 mm thick formwork;
- 8-12 mm steel rod and wire for the reinforcement of the foundation;
- River sand for sand cushion.
Before how to pour a strip foundation, must be ordered in the engineering and construction company geodetic survey plot to determine the type of soil and the depth of freezing it in the winter months, as well as the depth of the groundwater. After research firm will calculate and execute the foundation device project. For the construction of the cottage to perform these works alone is not recommended for the calculation of the foundation small house, a bath or a garage can be carried out independently with the advice of SNIP II-B.1-62 or use a table.
Foundations for buildings of various types
Markup - the most important stage of the foundation device. Before the beginning of the markup area must be cleaned of debris and foreign objects, as well as to cut the soil to a depth of 15 cm, to avoid biological degradation processes in the building basement.
- Determined axis of the building and the location of the first angle. Install a peg, using a plumb line. As the peg can be used cutting rebar.
- Pull the string from the first peg forming a perpendicular, and project a distance mark out the second and the third angle, set the pegs.
- From the second and third angle pull the string towards the fourth expose on a square corner, pose peg.
- I received a rectangle outlining the outer contour of the building, check the diagonal. If all angles are built right, diagonal should be equal.
- It marks a similar manner, the inner contour of the foundation, as well as the contours of the foundation for some of its elements: load bearing walls, porch, terrace, a column support.
- For horizontal alignment mark is set at the correct height wooden slats, through which the twine is pulled.
To fill the basement must be prepared trench with the depth specified in the project. To begin you need to dig a trench from the lowest angle to the excavation depth was not less than the calculated. The walls of the trenches need of ability to perform vertical when the ground is crumbling - you can set temporary backup. The bottom of the trench is necessary to align and to periodically check the level of lack of bias.
At the finished trench poured river sand layer forming a cushion of at least 15 cm. It is necessary for load transfer to the foundation, especially heaving soils. Sand falling asleep in layers, each layer of water-shedding and tamped.
Land works for laying the strip foundation
Formwork perform on a path marked up with twine.
- Adjusted angular support bar of 50 mm. Once again, check the diagonal foundation.
- From the collected trim board formwork boards fastened together by means of bars or metal brackets and screws. screws the cap should stay inside the formwork and the bars and corners - from the outside.
- On the external side is set backups to avoid deformation of the formwork when pouring the concrete.
- Formwork height above the ground should be such as to provide the foundation height at least 30 cm.
- Inside the basement indicate the level at which to produce the concrete pouring.
Laying formwork for strip foundation
The use as reinforcement metal rods with a diameter of 8-12 mm, cut to length and laid along and across the axis of the foundation, as the foundation at a depth of more than 0,4 meters - even vertically. Valve is attached to the formwork walls and bonded together by a steel wire. Welding is not recommended because of a decrease in corrosion resistance of the metal at the weld and reducing its flexural strength.
Pictured formwork stacking process fittings
pouring concrete produced simultaneously in the case of an order or ready-mixed concrete in layers, if the concrete is prepared independently.
- Preparation of concrete: cement mixed with sieved river sand in the ratio 1: 2 - 1: 2.5, and diluted with water to a liquid cream consistency, after which it is poured prepared crushed rock. Rubble take as much sand. Stirred so that all the rubble proved moistened with a solution.
- Pour into the prepared concrete formwork. For better filling pierce the concrete in several places with a metal bar and sealed with a piece of wood, removing the remaining air from the voids. It can be used for these purposes perforator with a special nozzle construction or a mixer.
- Pour the concrete up to the level indicated on the formwork. At the same rattle formwork on the outside for better slump of concrete.
- The topsheet aligned rule or trowel.
- Sprinkle with sifted dry mirror concrete cement, you can do it through a sieve. This technique will allow faster to grab the top layer of the concrete, to prevent its erosion or cracking.
- Covered with concrete or burlap covering materials and leave to mature for 3-4 weeks. In dry weather you need to moisten the top layer of concrete to prevent it from drying out.
Flooded basement - ready design!
Begin to erect the walls can be only after the concrete maturation. After removal of the formwork must perform waterproofing of the foundation to increase its service life and thermal and damp-proofing characteristics.
Also be sure to read about: a pier foundation raft, and you will be the next step lower rail of a frame house.