- 1 What is a pneumatic gun?
- 2 How to choose pneumatic gun?
- 3 How to choose pneumatic gun
What is a pneumatic gun?
The domestic market of construction materials and appliances to consumers is a lot of different spray guns modifications. They differ from each other design, cost, operating principle and additional functional characteristics. It will now be discussed briefly air gun, its features and characteristics.
In English, Russian word "gun" sounds like the airbrush gun. Literally part of the phrase translated as: air (air) + brush (brush), gun (gun). can be replaced with the word "spray gun" (paint sprayer) as the word "gun": paint (paint) + sprayer (sprayer).
So now we have determined that a pneumatic gun - a device designed for uniform spraying of liquids by air pressure. Spray gun according to their structural characteristics differ between the nozzle and a flame quality. Guns can be divided into the following types of devices:
- airbrush - a miniature spray gun for delicate items.
Domestic terminology explains the term "gun" as handheld unit, which consists of a rod pump. It intended for implementation works using aqueous solutions of chalk.
Spray gun - a gun that works with the help of a compressor. However, foreign terminology argues that the spray gun and air gun - the same thing.
pneumatic spray equipment is a key component in the field work associated with painting. Pneumatic spray gun is designed and manufactured with high precision. Each kind of size are developed individually for specific types of work. This allows you to purchase a pneumatic gun to perform certain types of stains, which will solve most effectively its tasks. Having a properly matched tool ensures professional results.
How does a pneumatic gun? paint sprayer is operated using compressed air to break up the solution and apply it to the desired surface. The substance and air are supplied to the gun through different inlets, more manageable, they are mixed together in a special container. The result is a paint spray torch. Gun pneumatic professional can be classified according to different parameters:
1. At the location of the container for filling materials (lower, upper, at some distance from the spray nozzle).
2. According to the type of sprayed material feeder. Suction - liquid is drawn into the nebulizer. Gravity - the liquid flows in the area of the spray gun under the force of gravity and by its own weight. Under pressure - liquid is fed to the atomizer under pressure created artificially.
3. By way of the internal and external mixing liquid (depending on the type of air cap).
Gun pneumatic professional calls for a careful attitude. In particular, after you are done, the unit should be thoroughly washed with a special solution (solvent). For this it is necessary to fill in the solvent container, plug and blow. Spray until until you see the pure stream of liquid filled. Pneumatic spray gun, the price of which depends on many factors, and may have additional features.
How to choose pneumatic gun?
When performing any work related to painting, the quality of the surface obtained directly dependent not only on professional specialist, but also on the characteristics of the tool used. In this case, the equipment can greatly facilitate the work, reducing the minimum qualifications of the employee. However, it also happens that the unfortunate chosen tool will only complicate the work. The pneumatic gun is considered one of the basic devices used for painting. How to choose a gun? Today, we will look into this matter.
Criteria for selecting a pneumatic gun
There are many conditions that can affect the choice of tool. Here are some of them:
- materials used;
- Qualification master;
- the desired quality of the final coating;
- the type and capacity of the existing compressor;
- desired species gun by air flow and pressure;
- capacity and location of the reservoir for the paint.
It is clear that only the selection criteria listed above are not limited. Such properties of the instrument, as the weight, ease of retention, price and even the appearance also influence the choice, especially ceteris paribus.
It makes sense to pay attention to such a characteristic, such as air flow. The value of this parameter depends on the required volume of paint. If dyeing is necessary items in small quantities, is selected paint gun, consumes 50-100 l / min. If a significant amount of scheduled work, the air consumption can reach values of 400-450 liters / min. The compressor thus should have a capacity which is 30-40% higher than the atomizer needs.
The capacity of the tank, in most cases, no more than 1 liter. If necessary, paint large surfaces apply special tanks are connected to the gun by means of a hose. Volume of material in these tanks can reach 100 liters.
An important parameter is the diameter of the nozzle openings. The dimensions of 0.2-0.5 mm are used infrequently, for fine painting. Most of the paint work is carried out using medium-sized jets - about 1.3-1.7 mm, the diameter can be considered universal. If the pneumatic gun high quality is selected, in the package will be present not only replaceable nozzles from one to three millimeters, but several nozzles forming different shapes torch.
Important properties for adjustment of the gun also serves as an ink supply needle by limiting motion conversion output characteristics of the air and the flare control configuration. Not bad, if the instrument is equipped with its own pressure gauge.
Parts of the structure and mode of operation
Standard design pneumatic spray gun includes the following parts:
- housing (gun), generally a metal;
- filling the tank;
- sealing the needle;
- conical nozzle (nozzle), sometimes several interchangeable;
- adjusting devices (screws).
After a small pressing air is supplied into the balloon. Continued efforts to press the seal moves the needle, which opens the way for the liquid. The air moves the ink to the nozzle and ejects outwards.
Nozzles of different diameters is discharged. Thin nozzle or rather disperse the paint or varnish on the plane. The wider the orifice, the larger paint particles. Nozzles with a large hole needed if a thick material. A good option considered guns with exchangeable nozzles.
Variety of pneumatic spray guns
Airbrushes today are produced manual, electric and pneumatic. The principle of operation they have similar, the difference in how pressure is created and the mixture is sprayed - with a manual pump, an electric motor or the compressor is connected to the instrument.
There was widespread use of pneumatic spray guns used in combination with an air compressor or other air source. They are classified according to the pressure and air flow rate. It may be noted three of the most commonly used varieties:
- Classical spray guns can be regarded as high pressure (HP - high pressure), which is measured at the outlet of the nozzle and is equal to 1.2-1.5 bar. To provide this type of tool is needed air compressor capable of creating at the inlet pressure of approximately 2.5-5 bar. The air consumed at a rate of 180-200 liters / min. Advantages of the high-pressure sprayer - uniformity and speed of application of the material. The main disadvantage - low proportion of material transfer. The painted surface falls only 45% of paint or other coatings, the remainder appears in the air in the form of a slurry. Powerful air flow and raises dust, which is not the best way affects the quality of the surface. The operator requires special safety equipment.
- The second type of HVLP spray gun is marked, implying a large volume at low pressure. Outlet Pressure - approximately 0.7 bar, inlet should be about 2-3. If the complex is required compressor choice, it should be noted that the pneumatic spray gun HVLP-type consumes a lot of air - 400 l / min. Percent transfer coatings on the surface is 65%. The supply air must meet certain requirements to be well cleaned and in sufficient quantity.
- Spray guns LVLP (Small volume at low pressure) is formed at the nozzle outlet pressure 0.7-1.1 bar, using input 1.5-2. The air consumed at a rate of 170-200 liters / min. A tool of this kind can achieve higher transfer LMC 70% and virtually eliminates the drawbacks of the first two species. The only thing that pleases - the cost of this type of gun.
By location the material tank for pneumatic nebulizers are divided into devices with an upper or lower position under the ink tank.
If the tank is situated on top, over the feeder, the paint flows by gravity into the mixing chamber, due to gravity. The advantages of this device is considered as a balanced weight distribution that improves the quality of painting and less fatigue during operation. With this arrangement, the reservoir is allowed to use paint liquids stiffer consistency.
At the lower position under the ink container material is fed into the device under the influence of air pressure. The advantage of this arrangement is considerably larger volume LMB, which can fill a reservoir in the tool at a time. In addition, a very convenient and the fact that when you leave your work there is always an opportunity to put the tool on any horizontal surface.
Spray guns are usually made of metal alloys, each of which has at least three adjustments - air supplying ink, and the shape and direction of the resulting spray cone.
Choosing a compressor for pneumatic gun
The right choice of the compressor is also important for the proper operation of the air gun, how to select the appropriate unit? Consider a few features.
compressor power - one of the main parameters are most often used devices in which the value of this characteristic is equal to 1.2-1.5 kW. Keep in mind that the unknown producer in the description may indicate excessive parameters. Therefore, you should choose the equipment or the already proven firms or choose to reserve power.
The amount of air is determined by the volume stocking receiver. In industrial environments often use compressors with large volumes receivers - of the order of 400-600 liters. For domestic use or small workshop is enough 25-50 liters. In this compressor dimensions remain within acceptable limits to comfortable movement.
But the main criterion for choosing the compressors to be used in tandem with a paint sprayer, performance acts. This property shows the possible amount of air supplied to the gun for some time. Different types of nebulizers may consume from 150 to 1000 l / min. It should be borne in mind that the compression of the air is lost up to 35% of the volume. Accordingly, the performance required for the gun must be equal to or less than 65% of the performance of said compressor documentation. Remember that the opportunity to work at the limit of the engine will not last for a long time.
Leave a comment using Vkontakte
- proinstrumentinfo.ru recording tool Kraftool. Yellow-green quality
- Vladimir recording tool Kraftool. Yellow-green quality
- Sasha to write a chainsaw How to choose the price and quality?
All rights reserved © 2018 ProInstrument. All you need to know about building tools
Your review has been received and sent to the administrator.
How to choose pneumatic gun
Large and complex surface easier to be painted from the spray. Gun will quickly and efficiently to paint the ceiling and walls, fences and radiator, car bumper and an old chest of drawers. The main thing - that the tool quality, otherwise it will spoil all the work. How to choose pneumatic gun?
When you purchase the equipment necessary to take into account many factors - the material to be sprayed, the desired quality paint, the master qualification. If there is a compressor, the gun should be selected for its capacity. Otherwise, you must first select a spray gun, and only him - the compressor.
The structure and operation of the pneumatic gun
Before you choose a pneumatic spray gun, it is necessary to understand its structure. This type of dispenser with a metal similar to the gun, which is a flexible hose connected to a compressor. "Gun" is equipped with a container for paints (liquid tank), the conical nozzle (nozzle or nozzle) and sealing needle. It also has adjusting screws.
Apparatus pneumatic gun
Important! Compressor for pneumatic spray gun must be equipped with the receiver.
How does this equipment? The compressor pumps air until a specified pressure settings. When the painter pulls the trigger, the valve opens and compressed air is supplied to the atomizer. Here, due to the pressure difference, the ink is "pulled" from a tank and sprayed into small particles. The nozzle spray gun flies out of the paint, "mist", which stains the desired surface. This stream is called a torch, and it may have a different shape in cross section (round or elongated).
Almost all paint sprayer you can adjust the air flow rate and spray material. Many models are equipped with a number of nozzles of different diameters.
Types of pneumatic spray guns
Sprayers are divided into three types according to two basic characteristics - pressure and air consumption. View of the gun is easily recognized by the marking on the housing.
Indicators of the table involve specific sprayer performance:
- Transfer percentage indicates how much paint gets on the painted surface. Low transfer - it's a great material consumption. The rest of the paint just sprayed into the air. Here its dry particles and deposited on the painted surface in the form of dust, deteriorating the quality of the coating.
- Air flow indicates a compressor is needed to this paint sprayer. Its productivity should exceed 20-40% spray gun consumption.
Important! At a high flow rate are increased demands to the purity of the supply air. Use filters to oil droplets do not fall out of the compressor with the air in the air compressor.
Each type of spray has its pros and cons:
- HP makes it possible to paint evenly and quickly, but due to the formation in the air lots of colorful dust does not give perfect quality paint. When applying the glossy material after drying is necessary to polish the surface. To work with the spray gun will need a good means of individual protection.
Tip! HP - Optimal variant for master novice and inexpensive materials to sputtering. This is a simple and inexpensive gun for home use.
Nozzles for spray guns are available in the form of replaceable nozzles. The diameter of the nozzle affects the particle size of the material emitted from the atomizer. The thinner the nozzle hole, the finer the sprayed paint. For thick, viscous compositions are needed nozzles of larger diameter. Pick up the nozzle should have a specific material.
If the gun is not equipped with a replaceable dyuzoy, should choose the most versatile diameter, which is suitable for all planned activities.
Spray gun nozzle diameter affects the appearance of the sprayed material
On a note! The most popular nozzle - with an average diameter (1.3-1.7 mm). For example, for home repairs best suited spray nozzle 1.5 mm, for painting car - 1.4 mm.
If the spray gun quality, it usually comes with a set of nozzles with a diameter of 1-3 mm. Often, the kit also includes nozzles which give different flame shape.
As a rule, they are equipped with pneumatic guns from filling cisterns 0.8-1 liters. This capacity, which are attached directly to the "gun". Thus, the entire volume of the paint wizard keeps in hand. If it is necessary to dye a very large surface, use specialized tanks up to 100 liters. They are attached to the gun for a hose.
Types of fixing the tank to gun for
Cast tanks located above or below the "pistol". Their position is not dependent on the type of spray gun (HP, HVLP or LVLP). You need to choose a model with this arrangement the container, which will be convenient to the master. But there are several objective pros and cons of each solution:
- The lower reservoir is not blocking the review of the master during the painting process. A break in the spray gun can be put on the table (the flat bottom of the tank). But the paint tank from the bottom is fed only to the atomizer under pressure of compressed air. Therefore, at the bottom of the tank is always a bit of unused material. Also, the lower tanks often have a slightly larger amount than the upper.
- The upper reservoir is good that it does not remain paint - all of it flows into the gun under the influence of gravity. As a result of such units can be sprayed thicker coatings. It is also believed that the upper tank is well-balanced weight of the machine and material. With this sprayer comfortable to hold, the hand does not tire as quickly.
Besides the above characteristics, also note the presence of the selected model spray gun ability to regulate paint flow direction and the flare configuration. Be sure to hold the favorite device in hand - it must be easy to operate.
When choosing a sprayer you need to hold the device in your hand and understand how it is convenient
The choice of compressor for spray gun
Having defined the model of the nebulizer, it is necessary to pick him compressor. Its most important characteristics:
- Engine power. The majority of models it is 1.2-1.8 kW, and that is enough for the job. Higher rates are often just a marketing ploy unscrupulous manufacturers (in fact the power of such units is much lower than specified). And it makes no sense to spend money on extra capacity.
- The volume of the receiver. For the construction and home use best suited volume of 24-50 liters. It is enough for the smooth operation of the gun, and thus the compressor will not be too heavy to move around the home. For production purposes will need the receiver to 100-500 liters.
On a note! Operating pressure in the majority of compressors is 6-8 bar. It is enough to work with a spray gun.
Furthermore, it is desirable that the compressor was equipped with an automatic shutdown in case of overload, pressure control, pressure gauge, filters, cooling fans, handles and wheels for transportation.
If you choose the right air compressor and spray gun to him, it will be easy to paint a variety of surfaces. It is the perfect equipment, the most reliable and safe among all spray paint.
- Doors, arches
- Oven, Fireplace
- Finishing facilities
- Bathroom, toilet
- Corridor, hall
- Balcony, loggia
- other rooms
- finish buildings
- Summer cottages and homes
- Wooden houses
- Saunas and steam baths
- Decoration Materials
- gypsum plasterboard
- facing panel
- Wallpaper, cork
- Laminate, linoleum
- Decorative plaster
- Finishing work
- Painting, whitewashing
- Exterior finish
The construction of suburban housing is fraught with many problems. One of them is - floor device.
Outside the slopes of metal - is established and finishes simple embodiment outside window openings. Technology.
For a long time the plastic panels are very popular. Of course, the market there are also more modern.