- 1 Fiberglass for walls and ceilings for painting: the variety and gluing technology
- 2 How to glue the glass wall on the walls and ceiling
- 3 How to glue the glass wall for painting
- 3.1 How to prepare the surface for steklooboi
- 3.2 What glue for fiberglass
- 3.3 How to breed glue for fiberglass
- 3.4 How to glue the glass wall for painting
- 3.5 How to prepare for painting glass fiber
- 3.5.1 How to remove scratches from a laminate in the home
- 3.5.2 How to properly prepare the wall for painting
- 3.5.3 How to quickly remove the liquid wallpaper on the wall
- 3.5.4 How to make soundproofing floor apartment
- 3.5.5 How to hang wallpaper on drywall
- 3.5.6 How to cut the drywall in the home
- 3.5.7 How to breed glue for non-woven wallpaper
- 3.5.8 How to choose a cordless screwdriver Home
Fiberglass for walls and ceilings for painting: the variety and gluing technology
Choosing finishing materials for walls, many consumers prefer the wallpaper. This is understandable, because it is already to some extent - the original classic, the more diversity today is so huge that to pick up something of their own is not difficult. For example, glass-fiber wallpaper (or fiberglass). In this article, we will consider how to glue the glass wall for painting, and define the positive and negative sides of the material.
What is fiberglass wallpaper
Model - matting average From the name itself it is clear that in making something in common with the glass. This material:
Of these yarns is made (the above materials are melted) under high temperatures. The used temperature is + 1200 ° C. From the hot liquid mass produce filaments are thin and light as fluff. By the way, if the fluff pressed on the wet paper, it turns fiberglass spider, which is used in construction as a bonding material. They usually today reinforced surface cracks. The main producer of such products - the famous Swedish company «Johns Manville» and its German factory «Schuller», and on the Russian market, it is fiberglass «Wellton». Many have probably already encountered them.
Glass fiber made by other technologies. From these first strands spun fiber, then it is woven on a loom quite similar to weaving.
- It is believed that the thicker and denser the kind of wallpaper, the better it is. This is not true. manufacturers often use a large amount of impregnation, which makes dense wallpaper. But in this case, the label drawing on the wallpaper becomes expressionless, because impregnation, as experience shows, does not provide any invoices.
- Another misconception: texture on the wall looks exactly the same as in the roll. However, some manufacturers at the production of fiberglass using the so-called fluff thread, they are a little wider than usual. If the air squeezing spatula such yarns become flat, so that from the "promiscuity" no trace remains.
The question arises - how do you choose fiberglass wallpaper? There are several options.
- Take a small piece of wallpaper and paste it on the wall. Paint, pass on it spatula. Thus, it is possible to conduct a full test. If the material does not flatten, it is a sign of quality. But it does not always have the opportunity to conduct such tests, so we offer a second way.
- We'll have to trust the quality of the sign or, as they say today, the brand. We recommend purchasing products from manufacturers from around the world. We remind of the Swedish company «Johns Manville»: fiberglass Oscar, Tassoglas and Wellton. We also recommend that you look to the German concern «Vitrulan Textilglas GmbH», which produces fiberglass «Vitrulan».
The Swedish company turnover exceeds the Germans, but the last in Europe better known. By the way, «Vitrulan» wallpapers - by far the most high-quality material in its category. Tests have shown that this model can withstand the tremendous load, even if the wallpaper moisten with water.
all just here. The thing is that the glass fiber have a long list of positive qualities. If we consider their technical characteristics, we note several advantages of this material.
- Of all the types of wallpaper - the most durable.
- It made only from natural eco-friendly materials.
- High safety: under the action of changes in temperature and humidity does not release harmful substances to the human body.
- High abrasion coefficient counter.
- This reinforcing material that holds the cracks and other surface defects.
- He is not flammable, it does not cause problems with the fire safety regulations.
- "Breathe" under the walls of such material. And it affects the indoor climate.
- The lack of nutrients, especially organic, does not allow to grow on steklooboyami colonies of microorganisms.
- It does not have any static electricity, which means that the pasted steklooboyami walls do not attract dust. This is the criterion of practicality.
- These wallpapers can be painted and repainted several times.
Painted texture gossamer
Literally all positions is a great decoration for any room. Price per roll of high-quality fiberglass is between 1500-2500 rubles. 25 m. In addition, you need to consider the cost of ink and glue.
As with any construction and repair process, fiberglass sticking is performed in several stages. It is important for each step approach with all share responsibility and to be extremely careful, spending all maintenance operations.
As usual, it all starts with the dismantling of the old finish. Consider a few species. For example, the most effective way to remove from the walls of paper wallpaper - moisten them with a sponge. To do this, use a roller or brush. Wallpapers give a little to get wet time and then proceed to abrasion (you can use an ordinary metal spatula).
If part of the wallpaper away from the wall does not completely leave the wall in such a state can not. Effective way - the remnants of wallpaper ironed with a hot iron and yet again moisten. Then usually there is no problem.
Latex painted walls just washed, picking up a rag or sponge. But oil paint so do not pull out. Often, it is removed with sandpaper, but it is long and difficult, so there is a mechanical method. To do this, drill inserts a special wire brush, with the help of paint you can pull out the day. It is better to buy a special stripper for oil paints. After its application the paint is softened and removed with a spatula. In the most severe cases, the walls will have to put a notch or seal them before gluing.
So, finish the walls eliminated. Now, for better adhesion between its primed materials. After drying the surface of the wall are aligned, and at the same time close up small defects. Glass-fiber wallpaper themselves its dense structure can cover as a small drop plane and minor defects.
The last operation in the preparatory stages - a primer prepared wall.
We have already said that each operation in this delicate matter is very important. This also applies to the preparation of the adhesive composition, because of its correct preparation depends on the long-term operation pasted on the walls of wallpaper. it is impossible for fiberglass, for example, use adhesive paper counterparts. This is the biggest mistake that beginners sometimes do in this case.
Textured surface, also very thick, weighs a lot more than a regular sheet of paper. A glue for paper wallpaper is not designed for such weight, it simply will not keep the material on the wall, adhesive force is not enough.
Typically, manufacturing companies offer their own glue, suitable for their material. Oscar adhesive used most often for fiberglass with a color pigment which shows promazyvaniya uniformity. There is also a versatile cold-resistant adhesive for fiberglass: Pufas, Security GK 10, Kleo Ultra and others.
This composition is stirred with plain water to a certain consistency. But we will not go into all the details of the adhesive preparation, instructions are on the package.
There are glass fiber, for the gluing of which do not need to buy glue. For example, Vitrulan Aqua Plus already have an adhesive layer for gluing them sufficiently moisten the plain water.
Step Three - sticking the wallpaper on the wall
The process does not differ from the standard procedure. It is also necessary to avoid drafts, to carry out all works at room temperature and try to make the walls are not in direct sunlight.
We mention only some of the nuances.
- Important point - this outfit. Fiberglass will crumble, their particles can cause skin irritation. To avoid this, sticking glass fiber clothing with long sleeves, wear gloves on his hands.
- At the two sides of the fiberglass: Wrong and face. In front roll is inside, the back is always marked with a strip of blue or gray.
Now sticking wallpaper. First, the strip of material is cut with a small allowance, which compensates alignment pattern. Laid end to end bandwidth. It is important to accurately attach them without cracks and gaps. By the way, be sure to glue is applied to the surface of a wall, rather than the material itself. This is usually used roller.
Each strip was rolled by roller or special clean spatula to remove material from the remaining air and glue. The joints must be cleaned of glue with a clean cloth or sponge. You can pokleit glass wall to the ceiling of the same technology.
Stage papering the walls is shown in the video:
Paint fiberglass wallpaper can be only after they are well dry out. So we have to wait two days. Due to the porous structure of the material, the ink is absorbed quickly. To reduce its consumption, finishing the surface should be primed (it can be made from wallpaper paste). This thick aqueous solution.
Painting material consumption - 500 g per square meter of surface. Covering Paint is made in two layers, between which the time is twelve hours.
More recently, this finishing material used only in public and office spaces. But with the increase of quality characteristics (pay tribute to manufacturers!) Fiberglass wallpaper can now be used for the walls in the living room.
Pasting of wallpaper on the walls. Selecting the cheapest kinds of wallpaper.
The use of glass fiber to fight with cracks on the walls and ceiling. Glueing technology, benefits, prices for the material, adhesive for glass fiber.
Putty joints and drywall surfaces for painting or wallpapering. The better to putty the walls and ceiling plasterboard.
RemBoo »Repair and walls» Glass fiber wall and ceiling for painting: the variety and gluing technology
Please note that there are glass fiber, for the gluing of which do not need to buy glue. For example, Vitrulan Aqua Plus already have an adhesive layer for gluing them sufficiently moisten the plain water.
Hello! 1. Can the future be glued on painted fiberglass, ordinary paper wallpaper? If so, the second question: if you want to replace paper wallpaper, new fiberglass top, whether in the removal of their problems will arise?
How to glue the glass wall on the walls and ceiling
To finish his house is quite possible to choose fiberglass. It is a modern, very strong and durable finishing material for walls and ceilings. With it you can create a great, to some extent dynamic interior, most importantly the right to make wallpapering. In this article we will tell you as much detail about how pokleit fiberglass, will give step by step instructions for use, as well as specifying which require instruments and whether there are nuances.
Master prepares for wallpapering
Glass fiber or glass fiber made from glass fiber weaving method. It turns out a strong finishing material whose properties make it possible to apply it in a variety of areas, including the interior trim apartments. Not so long ago, this finishing material appeared on store shelves, but are always in demand.
Having bought the store glass wall, you may have questions about what is reasonable, as they are glued, and this we shall now discuss. But most importantly, you need to immediately understand that all work should be carried out extremely high quality, you need to try on every stage, because in this business there are no trifles. If you want to get a good result, if you want to pasting walls steklooboyami passed without problems, approach to each stage of the work seriously and responsibly.
Not to run then the apartment did not collect the necessary tools to create drafts, which any wallpaper afraid, collect all necessary immediately. You will need:
- he decoration material, glass;
- adhesive in the required amount, diluted and ready to use;
- stepladder, stool, goats for working at heights;
- a metal spatula, a drill with a wire brush, a cloth, and water for removing the old fabric;
- knife, scissors, tape measure, pencil, plumb, level, roller, brush, clean rags, wallpaper spatula to work directly with the wallpaper.
After gathering all the tools at once, then it will not need to be distracted from work
Gathering once the whole instrument, leave it in the room, even waiting in the wings.
The first stage, which gives us a springboard for the work, called the disassembly. We have to remove the old paint from a wall, for example, paper or vinyl wallpaper:
- The easiest way, of course, remove the modern vinyl wallpaper, which extend from the wall intact sheets, enough to soak the glue between the door and the wall. As we know, vinyl wallpaper does not absorb moisture, so using a knife or a special spiked roller, to be done in the wallpaper holes, and then profusely moisten them with warm water. Waiting when the wallpaper be melted, you can easily remove them from the wall.
- Several worse, if necessary to carry out the removal of wallpaper, especially thin, single layer. These paintings are often firmly adhere to the wall, and even a strong maceration is not conducive to their removal. For ease of use, use a metal spatula with sharp edges, try to remove the maximum amount of wallpaper on the walls. There is a little secret to remove the paper web from the wall: it should be ironed with a hot iron, and then pour the water. Usually, this treatment promotes better contrast purification wall.
Remove old wallpaper is often not so difficult, but if the walls are painted, there may be a more serious problem. Well if you used latex paint, in most cases, it will wash away from the wall enough plain water, if used less oil, alkyd or acrylic paint.
If the volume of the walls of small, can be sanded it with sandpaper, but if the work area is large, we should take a drill and a special wire brush. In the second case, the important thing is not to overdo it and not much damage the finish of the wall.
Standard packaging Covering
Performing work on dismantling the old decorative covering rate, whether the wall needs to be expanded. You may want some portions podshtukaturit, grease, restore the surface is smooth, without defects. If such work is required, take the finish plaster walls and bring to mind.
It's okay, they can present portions of different materials: brick, drywall, plaster, particle board, make a high-quality preparation of all the walls, because the fiberglass perfectly glued to the different materials. If there are minor defects, and do not worry, dense and strong fiberglass will close them.
The final stage of the preparatory work on the walls, to some extent guarantee that sticking fiberglass successful, is priming. As a composition for priming the walls, you can use a special liquid or liquid diluted glue. Should not treat lightly this process, many quality hitch wallpaper the walls depends on the primer composition. As fiberglass stick, if they do not stay on the surface of the wall? To not think about it, perform priming operation.
After the primer has dried, draw vertical lines plumb or level, so it will be easier to stick pieces of wallpaper. In principle, it is possible to draw only one band in the vicinity of the starting edge of the piece.
The second important step in preparation for glueing any wallpaper is the work with the glue. Correctly kneaded glutinous structure will allow to produce high quality wrapping the walls, quickly and with minimal problems. Since sticking fiberglass for painting suggests their long-term operation, should pay attention to the choice of adhesive and its preparation.
You should buy it glue for fiberglass, for example, the perfect solution would be part of the Oscar. This adhesive is not only strong and quality, but also has a marker color pigment, showing the uniformity of adhesive application to wallpaper web. Look to the well-known manufacturers of high-quality adhesives, many of them in the line has a suitable adhesive.
Using generic formulations or adhesives to paper. vinyl, non-woven wallpaper in this case is unacceptable. Remember that the adhesive composition should keep on the wall not only glued on canvas, but also a few coats of paint applied to it. Traction conventional adhesives enough, we need a stronger version, sticked to the finishing material is securely held.
By the way, are present on the label fiberglass manufacturers recommendations regarding suitable adhesive. It's great if you're visiting the stores are familiar with this information, and buy the recommended adhesive.
Recommended by many experts glue
During the preparation of the adhesive, you should read the instructions on the packaging, and then knead the mixture with water in the proportions indicated. Clearly observe the consistency of this also depends on the quality of work.
Now that the walls are prepared, the tool is assembled, the adhesive is dissolved, you should tightly close all doors and windows to avoid drafts and proceed to the main work.
It should be noted that when working with steklooboyami important to properly equip, wear gloves, long sleeves, you can score points. The fact that some species of fiberglass crumble and crumbs can cause unpleasant itching.
Desirably, the room temperature condition not lower than 18-20 ° C degrees and the humidity was not more than 70%. If you work on a sunny day, close the windows, direct sunlight is not recommended during the gluing fiberglass.
When cutting into pieces of fiberglass, note that the front side of the web is usually located inside the roll, and is embossed and a certain pattern. Wrong special line generally marked blue or gray color, it is usually flat. Slicing the roll into pieces do not forget to leave a small allowance, around 10 centimeters. This will allow the right to combine drawing of wallpaper paintings, align it precisely, to prevent large gaps at the top and bottom.
Glass fiber are of varying quality, this is not the best
Analyzing the topic of how to glue the glass wall for painting, it is worth noting that work with this finishing material are performed according to the standard plan:
- Apply glue to the wall in the area of the door or near a window, depending on where you plan to start pasting.
- Starting from the top putting a fabric wallpaper to a wall, a level monitor arrangement piece relative vertical lined bars.
- Carefully smoothed wholemeal canvas using a special plastic spatula and making sure that it is securely fastened, it should be already using a metal spatula and a sharp knife to cut off the extra clerical part of the wallpaper.
- The next piece is glued in a similar way, only in this case you should carefully combine drawing on the junction of paintings. Whether it is possible to connect the joints of the figure, in some cases, yes, when the ornament is a really very small cells.
- Try to keep the maximum quality pieces of fiberglass, making a nice seam without overlap or gap. Pasting steklooboyami walls generally easier to work with ordinary wallpaper, but the joints must meet high requirements.
Covering a period of drying on the wall varies from day to two, in rare cases it may take longer time. After drying the fabric can begin his painting. for glass wall paint should be selected taking into account characteristics of the premises, however, regardless of its type, the painting is done in two layers. Wherein the second layer is applied on the glass fiber after complete drying of the first, which is about 15-20 hours.
Outcome after dyeing
Many people are interested in how to glue the glass wall to the ceiling. In principle, the technique works with a ceiling similar, only in this case more convenient to work together. Working with a partner will allow more qualitatively conduct gluing.
In considering the question of how to glue the glass wall, we gradually came to the conclusion that the work and the walls, and the ceiling is better in pairs. Of course, easy to produce professional master wallpapering alone, but the work of this undoubtedly will increase, and the quality can suffer. Can I stick like the wallpaper on their own, of course, like any other, because, as you can see from the article, no special difficulties.
Now that you know how to glue the glass fiber, and can therefore create in his apartment a unique, exclusive and highly durable interior. The use of fiberglass can help you transform any room, from the living room and kitchen finishing. Pasted on the wall, the decoration material will withstand multiple repainting, and according to this for a long time you do not get bored.
Add a comment cancel reply
© 2014-2018 Oboyman - expert opinion in the field wallpaper for the walls. Copying material has not been authorized. If you do not stop it, then on copying materials active direct link to the source. Site Map
How to glue the glass wall for painting
Glass fiber - a material way, but universal. They can be glued in all rooms, including the bathroom and kitchen. They can be easily washed, even using aggressive cleaning agents. But before using the full extent necessary to try to fiberglass has fallen off from the wall.
Today, we understand how to glue the glass wall for painting.
How to prepare the surface for steklooboi
Preparing walls - a very important stage. If they are neglected, then one is not perfect moment fiberglass sad fall off or vzduyutsya fun bubbles.
The old coating. If you are sure that the old plaster, paint or putty holding tightly, the special preparatory work is not worth spending. Enough to make the wall slightly rough, and then covered by two layers of the soil.
Why so much time? Then that glass fiber is very hard and dense material. If adhesion with the wall is weak, then all the work will go down the drain.
All other previous coating is necessary to remove from the wall. Wallpaper, whitewash, vodoemulsionku. These comrades have a very poor adhesion. A drenching wallpaper paste will allow them to fall off the wall by a blade. Together with fiberglass.
Be sure to wash or clean off all that stuff. Then again shpaklyuyut and coated with two layers of soil.
By the way, it is not necessary to putty up a perfectly smooth surface. Glass fiber remarkably hide all the little flaws, so it is not particularly zealous.
The new coating. If you have to pokleit fiberglass in new building, the walls will have to prepare too. Plaster concrete walls - a mandatory procedure. Without it, the canvas will be difficult to glue evenly.
Sometimes people do not shpaklyuyut plasterboard wall or partition. There is no doubt, and without preparation fiberglass beautifully kept. But instead of following cosmetic repairs would be capital. Canvas only tore off with pieces of drywall. Separately, it is impossible to remove them.
Council. Better to be safe and to prepare the walls properly. In the future this will save money, time and nerves.
What glue for fiberglass
Run! Run from a seller who offers to buy universal glue! And then he'll still something "good" nasovetuet. Glass fiber have a high density. Consequently, they weigh very much. Hence, the adhesive must be appropriate.
Of course, a special mass is not cheap. But believe me, the glue will come out more expensive. Especially, if found the money in the family budget for the purchase of fiberglass, then lays down certain amount of glue.
On the packaging it should be written "for fiberglass wallpaper." It will be ideal if the wallpaper and glue bought the same brand. The manufacturer knows how to stick the fabric quality.
By the way, today the market offers a great variety of different adhesives. Get confused easily, and there is also a fake. Be sure to ask the store quality certificate. Then just can not go wrong.
And further. Before you purchase do not be lazy, read the composition. Glue based on starch - just a fake. He can not bear the weight of fiberglass. It is desirable that the composition of the PVA present. It is very well holds all types of heavy fabrics.
Council. The right adhesive can not cost less than 500 rubles per pack.
How to breed glue for fiberglass
This is not difficult. Enjoying a recommendation on the package. Measure out the required amount of fluid. Molded about 600 ml in a separate bowl. Then take in one hand or a wooden spatula Veselka, begin to interfere vigorously in a circle. With the other hand gently pour the glue in a water funnel. It is necessary to pour a thin steady stream, without stopping. At the same time we must not forget constantly interfere mixture.
Then glue leave for 6-8 minutes to swell. If you did everything correctly, the finished adhesive is a very thick mass, like a cool jelly.
If the glue is too thick you think the shelf, then add water previously metered and thoroughly stir. Just remember that too much liquid glue to glue the fiberglass scrims problematic.
Council. Are you afraid to spoil everything and do not hesitate to direct their own glue. Then your choice - a special glass fiber with a ready-made adhesive. It needs only to wet with water and can easily be glued directly on the wall.
How to glue the glass wall for painting
To the canvas was painted fiberglass can choose a colorless type of wallpaper. Colored wallpaper can shine through a thin layer of paint. A thick layer will smooth the entire texture of wallpaper.
By the way, do not get fooled by the marketing ploy. Some sellers are actively offer paintable fiberglass fibers with fluff. Sure, it looks nice and impressive. But only on a roll. On the wall at the gluing roller or trowel "prilizhut" all this fluffy. A subsequent painting and does hide the remains of shaggy.
Picture wallpaper does not matter to the quality of gluing. Here it is only a personal choice and intended design space.
- Wallpaper and glue.
- Plastic spatula or rubber roller.
- A bucket or basin for the adhesive.
- The broad brush. It can be easily replaced with a smooth nap roller.
- Glasses, gauze, gloves.
Why do you need 5 point? Glass fiber consists of quartz "yarn." And can cause skin irritation in some people. Like as of glass. A bandage and goggles are necessary for beginners. They still do not know how exactly to cut the glass, so the particles may fly in the face, or to get into the respiratory tract. Pleasant enough, but the fiberglass greatly crumble when sliced.
Procedure. It differs from the usual gluing of wallpaper just by applying adhesive. It is spread only on the wall thickness of 2 mm in width of the web with a small margin. In advance, measure the desired length with an allowance of 7-9 cm. This small overruns needed for accurate drawing connections. Because stelovolokonnye canvases need to strictly stick butt. Overlap is permitted only with strong irregularities of the walls and then cutting the seam.
To make room after gluing was not wrong, before starting work you need to make a mark. It's easy if there is any thread and a heavy bolt. One person holds the plummet of the thread from the ceiling, the second outlines the start line gluing.
If the glass fiber will be pokleit what is called in the eye, followed by painting clearly shows all the errors.
Once the wall is plastered canvas begin to stick up and down. It is not necessary to stick once all canvas. By smoothing the surface may appear unsightly creases and bubbles. It is better to smooth glass wall with a spatula or roller from the center to the edge, gradually moving toward the floor.
Incidentally, the porous structure allows the excess adhesive fiberglass tread through the fiber on the front side. This should not scare you. And it is desirable to use these drops for simultaneously priming the surface of the wallpaper. Subsequently, the paint consumption will be less at times.
Just trowel or squeegee evenly distribute the glue speaking at the same time smoothing the sheet of fiberglass. Pay special attention to the joints. They must be perfectly fitted, so you do not stand out against the background of the wall. Do not be afraid that the glue will leave noticeable marks on the surface after drying. He will become absolutely transparent and practically invisible.
The main recommendations of the maneuvers after the completion of the work:
- no draft at least 2 days prior to complete drying of the webs
- at room temperature within 17-24 ° C +
- humidity of 75%
Some sources recommend eliminate sunlight into the room. But what is connected, This precaution - adequate explanation, we have not found. What is behind these wallpapers, which are already at the beginning of his life afraid of the sun?
After 2 days, when the fabric is completely dry, you need to carefully inspect the walls. If you have any air bubbles need to fill them with glue through a conventional syringe and carefully smooth.
Just check the quality of the joints. If found some detachment, they are glued with white glue in the form of a pencil. Then carefully rolled roller.
Council. Fiberglass scrims always wrapped inside out roll. Outside always Wrong. Very often, it is marked by a strip of neutral color to avoid confusion.
How to prepare for painting glass fiber
There is no need dancing with a tambourine. Everything is very simple. Wallpaper glue suggest habitual way, only water take 2 times more than the recommended norm. After swelling liquid it is applied to glass fiber webs thin layer. Naturally, after the gluing and drying.
Very convenient to carry roller procedure with a short nap or a wide brush. The first layer should dry out, otherwise the second roll is in unsightly lumps. Yes, the second layer of primer is necessary necessarily. After all, you can not be sure at 100% as a single application.
After complete drying of all layers can begin to paint, or painted fiberglass.
Many ignore priming canvases. This is a luxury. Fiberglass remarkably 2 absorbs the ink layer. And only a third will fall more or less smoothly. Not primed glue wallpaper before painting - the extra expenditure.
Council. Instead of the liquid adhesive can be used any other primer, which package indicated the possibility of applying on fiberglass before painting.
- Do not use to remove excess glue usual cloth or rag. They adhere quartz fibers and convert them into nazhdachku. You will continue to rub a fabric cloth - get scratched texture and visible bands on the bottom sheet.
- It is not necessary to cut the entire roll on the strip immediately. In some homes, the walls drop height can be up to 20 cm on the perimeter of the room. You will then suffer with patterns of tiny pieces and accurate fit on the drawing. Measure out each leaf separately. Avoid headaches.
- Glass fiber is much easier to cut with scissors. Familiar office building or a knife can severely crush the edge of the canvas.
- For ease of application, choose the glue with the dye in the composition. This will avoid gaps when applied to the wall. When the glue dries so discolored and leaves no residue.
- Ceiling selected fiberglass lower density. This facilitates gluing. In addition, the ceiling is less subject to testing, rather than the wall.
How to glue the glass wall for painting? Very simple. After all, this procedure is not much different from the simple gluing wallpaper. It is important to attach a first canvas perfectly straight. And from then on will all almost effortlessly. Accuracy and diligence - is a guarantee of a good result and a modern design at the end of repair work.
How to remove scratches from a laminate in the home
How to properly prepare the wall for painting
How to quickly remove the liquid wallpaper on the wall
How to make soundproofing floor apartment
How to hang wallpaper on drywall
How to cut the drywall in the home
How to breed glue for non-woven wallpaper
How to choose a cordless screwdriver Home
No comments yet! We are working to fix it!
No comments yet! We are working to fix it!
Miniature Jyoti Amge regarded as the smallest girl in the world. Her height is only 62 cm, live baby in the Indian city of Nagpur.