- 1 How to clean the stove at home?
- 2 How to wash a gas stove from fat?
- 3 How to wash a plate of fat at home
How to clean the stove at home?
How to start a cleaning in the kitchen? From washing dishes? Maybe. But! The greatest amount of dirt is accumulated in the first place on the plate. We are every day something soar, cook, fry. Naturally, all these processes do not occur without causing damage clean.
Ready to say goodbye to the dried mud and burnt fat? We will tell you about all possible ways, and you will learn how to clean the plate and return to her original appearance.
According to the rules of purity, plate cleaning should be done on a daily basis, along with the hook or utensils. We should not lose sight of the grille and handles on the burners - at least three times a week they should be cleaned with a damp cloth. That is to say, health is most important! But since most of us, time is running out for cleaning the stove we take very often.
Even the most ambitious, are not able to avoid unpleasant situations, after which sharply raises the question of how to clean the stove at home. Spilled milk, but after frying all the oil left on the cooking zones - it's time to get to cleaning.
Well, for starters, we need to prepare all the necessity aids that will help facilitate the process of cleaning the plate. You will need:
- Any cleaning agent (except for the abrasive - they spoil enamel);
- gloves (to negate the effects of aggressive chemicals on the skin of hands).
Perhaps it is no secret that the majority of chemical agents can be found among the equivalent alternative harmless supplements. To cleanse the surface of the plate are ideal vinegar and baking soda. These two components help to clear both the gas stove and electric.
You must clearly understand: whatever you're trying to scrub the plate, even megaeffektivnym publicized means to achieve instant results impossible. After applying the cleaning gel / powder should not be taken immediately actively "drait9raquo ;. Leave for a few minutes wrought tool. During this time, small chemical reaction will occur, causing the fouling molecules of burnt fat and soot will gradually disintegrate into smaller compounds that will facilitate easy purification. And only after that, armed with a brush, you need a little rub dirty plot, then rinse agent with a cloth dampened with water.
How to clean a plate of fat: folk remedies
First of all, if the gas stove, you need to remove the grid. Then gently remove the burners. With such an electric oven "prelyudiya9raquo; is not required.
We need to dilute a solution of baking soda and water in a ratio of 1: 1. Next take sponge, dip it into gruel resulting sponge and extending across the surface area of the plate. The most problematic areas are considered to be places near the burners. It was there that accumulates the greatest amount of fat. Therefore, about the burners reasonable to put more of the solution, not regret. After that, forget about the plate for ten minutes.
When the time will only be removed from the surface of the slurry with a wet cloth. Well, wipe the plate, not to leave particles of soda. Note the burner zone, they need to be a little rub the brush, then the dirt would go quite easily. Then carefully remove the moisture from the plate. Now we know how to clean the stove!
If we are dealing with a multi-day accumulations of dirt (but we do not like, do not you?), Then the solution is left for a longer time. Suffice it to about 20-25 minutes. Or re-organize the manipulation described above. Most often, this simple cleaning option boards enables excellent cope with mud.
Consider a second method of how to clean the plate on carbon and fat. A prerequisite of this method is the use of rubber gloves. Clean - it's good, but healthy skin is much more important.
It will take six or vinegar devyatiprotsentny. Pour on the surface of the plate. It is not necessary to pour too much, you will need to clean quite a bit. Take in hands posudnuyu sponge and gently distribute the vinegar takes on the entire surface area with hot plates.
We arm with soda and sprinkle it generously over the vinegar. There is immediate reaction. Soda, which came into contact with the acid begins to actively sizzle plate at the surface characteristic will be generated bubbles - as a consequence of passing the reaction. Once the hissing has stopped, and all the bubbles burst, we wipe with a damp cloth plate. Try to thoroughly wash the area around the burners to the stove to leave no traces of vinegar and baking soda.
Now our plate looks no worse than in advertising. You can even conduct your own experiment. Try to hold your finger on the cleaned surface. Do you hear? This creaking impeccable cleanliness!
Perhaps the disadvantage of this method can be regarded as mandatory work gloves. But that does not make for the sake of whiteness favorite plate, is not it?
Another hotbed mud - from the handle plate. In the process of cooking on them, under them and around them accumulate various fat deposits, and not only. If we ask the question about how to clean the plate, then we have to worry about the cleanliness of the burner knobs.
They say there is a sure way to clean inaccessible places with a mixture of ammonia and anise drops. The secret is simple. Everyone knows more chemistry with school lessons that ammonia is remarkably dissolves fat. Anis in this duet acts as a flavoring agent. He softens slightly pungent smell of ammonia vapors.
All works on the same principle: Apply the mixture cleans the brush, wash off with a damp cloth and wipe any dirt residue. The process is perfectly suitable for processing slabs which have lifting handles provided.
But if you handle removed, you can use other means of cleaning. This will require an old toothbrush and a means for cleaning surfaces.
At the removed parts we put any detergent, actively working with a toothbrush, rinse the individual components, dried them, and put in place.
The same method works great and if you need to clean the dirt and fat burners. Treatment + toothbrush, rubbed, washed, wiped out. In the middle a beauty!
How to Clean a grill on a gas stove?
And now "a dessert" we have left the most difficult - grill. How fumes and dust settles on it! Electric plates in this regard certainly benefit. There is a theory that the lattice plates for a reason dyed it black. The reason is simple: on the black almost unnoticed all this mess in the form of fat deposited and soot. Although, perhaps, the color is determined solely for aesthetic reasons.
Reasons for regular cleaning gratings gas cookers enough. During cooking oil spray of food, fats and various liquids fall to the surface not only plates, but also lattice. After a while it all dries up, and the next time you use the stove heats up again. As a result, emit dangerous to human health pair. And we all breathe it should not. Therefore, we begin to restore order!
Put the knife in hand, they are needed. In addition, if you use a knife blade to clean the grille, there is a good chance to scratch the surface.
We've already figured out how to clean a gas stove in the home, now consider the suggested means of grates clean. In fact, a huge number of variations, ranging from incandescent over an open fire and ending the use of a blowtorch. But the real way to clean the grate well - boiled with the addition of soda ash and soap solution.
In the biggest pot, pour water, sleeps soda (five liters of water 100 grams of soda) on a fine grater must also rub soap and also send to the water.
Next we place the bars in a saucepan and boil. Boil likely to have quite a long time. We focus on the degree of contamination grids. Keep in mind that this method is only suitable for the purification of iron products!
And you can do much easier: make a solution of soda, spread over the surface of the grates and leave for about an hour, after which the grilles must be thoroughly rinsed.
Well! Now everything sparkles and shines! Hopefully this article has helped you solve the problem of how to clean the plate. Do not forget that to remove traces of dirt much easier fresh, so that timely wet cleaning will greatly facilitate care for the stove.
How to wash a gas stove from fat?
Whatever may be the neat housewife, stains and oil splashes of cooking foods inevitably fall on the gas stove. Of course, there is nothing easier than to immediately remove the dirt with a sponge, but because of cases around the house so much. Sometimes just once to wash the plate immediately after cooking and, in some cases, women are so tired during the day, in the evening to do this is simply not desirable. And the next day is necessary to solve a new problem - how to wash the surface of the already frozen, and sometimes stubborn grease stains. In this article, we consider different ways of purifying the gas stove and its major parts of fat.
Selection means and method of purification depends on the fabrication material of the cooking surface, but It exists and a few general rules regarding cleaning gas plates (suited for certain electrical devices):
- clean gas stove, especially by commercial means, it should be only in rubber gloves, as these products contain ingredients that can irritate the skin of the hands;
- make sure the tile is completely cooled after the last use, otherwise you risk getting burned;
- You never need to use a cleaning agent, in the list of active ingredients which have a corrosive acid;
- categorically not suitable for this purpose, abrasive materials, as they are left on the stove a large number of scratches, due to which the stove is soiled even more intensively. But soda and mixtures containing it can be easily applied, because this product is not only softens the fat, but also absorbs odors from the burnt food;
- when cleaning can not use metal brushes and sponges are very stringent, since a strong mechanical action damages the surface of the plate;
- clean the fat is much more difficult when it is already stiffened and absorbed, so washing the gas stove should become a regular exercise, and not an emergency. Ideally this should be done after every cooking process;
- from whatever audio material was fabricated cooking surface, for its purification most appropriate means in the form of pastes, gels or creams, and not powders;
- before use it is desirable to cut off the gas supply if the gas cooker and the device be disconnected from the network, if the kitchen cooker;
- before proceeding directly to the wash, remove the burner, and in which position the apertures of cloth that prevents ingestion of liquid.
There are dozens of ways to clean the plate of fat with the help of available funds. Many traditional recipes include ingredients such mixtures are present in almost any home. This, above all, soda and vinegar, citric acid and ammonia, mustard flour and baking powder for the test. And for those who prefer to use ready-made commercial products, the modern market of household chemicals provides a huge range of effective tools for cleaning of gas stoves.
Consider the most common of each category.
Methods of cleaning means at hand:
- If the fat has appeared recently and has not had time to harden, remove it, you can use the usual vinegar (9%). If it is more concentrated, dilute it with a little water. Pour liquid into a spray bottle and spray the entire surface of the gas stove. Wait 15 minutes and remove the dirt with a soft sponge, and then wipe the plate with a damp cloth and wipe dry.
- If grease is already frozen and scrub them simple methods does not work, use citric acid. Moisten the surface slightly and liberally sprinkle the powder on a visible spot. You can replace citric acid lemon: squeeze the juice on the grease stain and rub it a little lemon slice. Now you need to give the means to dissolve the fat (10-15 minutes), and then easily wipe it with a sponge or cloth.
- Mix in equal parts baking soda and salt is very small (large is not suitable as a high risk to scratch plate), add a little water to make a soft paste. The resulting mixture of fatty rub and rinse the surface with water.
- Very good splits fat paste, made from dry mustard and a small amount of water. Gusto treat it all covered in bold raid places wait 20 minutes, rub a bit, and then rinse with water.
- If the stains are ingrained, and a lot of them, use a more powerful tool. With a nebulizer moisten a gas stove with vinegar, lemon juice or fresh solution of citric acid. Sprinkle the dirty surface soda. As a result, between the acid and alkaline chemical reaction to occur, which will soften the congealed fat.
In order to remedy an effect, it is necessary to leave it for 10-15 minutes and only then wash off with a sponge.
- Copes with the fat of ammonia-anise drops. Add a glass of water a teaspoon of ammonia, put on a dirty surface of the plate. After 15 minutes, remove the softened fat cloth, rinse off any means of water and wipe dry all.
- In the most severe cases, some housewives used gasoline cleaned by soaking them soiled fat plate, and after 10 minutes, washing abundantly with water.
- If you have the opportunity to begin to clean at night and finish early in the morning, use the following recipe. Prepare a solution of 50 g of grated soap and a small amount of hot water. This also add 100 mL of vinegar (9%) and 40 g of soda ash. Ready-mix process the entire tile surface and leave to act utra.Za this time loosen the fat, and remove them can be almost effortless. Instead of the described mixtures, it is possible to prepare a solution of 2 L of water and 4 tbsp. l. salt - just fill her plate evening and in the morning complete the process of purification.
Scraping fat from the gas plate surface not forget to wash and an upper grating. A method for removing impurities from it will depend on the fabrication material. If this iron, then the best way in this case - roasting on an open fire, under the influence of which will fall off by itself all burnt food particles and grease. You can also steam the grill in the oven. The main thing is not to wipe afterwards grille with a damp cloth and a dry quickly, so it does not rust.
Most effectively removes fat with steel lattice agent based on ammonia. Suffice it to lubricate the bars smelling salts with a sponge and completely put the bars in a bag of plastic. Tie it at least two hours. Then simply wash under the tap using conventional dishwashing liquid - grease and burnt-on food easily washed away with steel rods.
The above recipes really help to remove fat with a gas stove, but, as with all natural products, they have their disadvantages, the main of which is that we need to wait a long time until the agent will act, and as a result still have to make physical effort. Household chemicals - is another matter. The formula includes ingredients of store assets, allowing almost instantly dissolve fat and remove it by simply wiping with a cloth plate.
All variety of products can be divided into the following groups:
- Abrasives. This powder, whose composition includes abrasive particles. Instructions for their use typically such: the powder is scattered over the entire cooking surface at a period recommended by the manufacturer, after which the fat is physically erased from the plate with a stiff brush, and the residues washed with water means. As already mentioned, the use of abrasives is undesirable with respect to gas cookers. The only option when it is justified - the surface of stainless steel, which does not threaten the appearance of scratches.
- Detergents. The structure kremo- and gel products include micro-granules, taking on the abrasive function, but, unlike those in powdered media, they do not scratch the plate. They have been applied on a lightly moistened with water surface after some time sponge together with the dissolved fat. By Detergents also include pastes and foams, one advantage of which is their ability to be retained without flowing even on horizontal surfaces.
- Lipid solvents. This concentrated sprays that are designed specifically for the removal of fat, so they should not be applied to the entire surface of the plate, but only on oily stains. exposure time is indicated on the packaging. Usually fat solvents purified heavily soiled oven, grill, handles and hotplate.
Each of the components of the gas stove requires a special approach to the purification of the fat. Consider how to properly clean the cooking surface of the board, its knobs, burners, scorched bottom jets and oven. The old grease can be washed even plastic.
To clean the surface of stainless steel plates or other covering, must adhere to the following instructions:
- Remove the hotplate.
- Dry sponge or rag to remove from the stove is not burnt dirt and remnants of food.
- Almost all the funds (both national and commercial) are applied to the wet surface, so the next step is its hydration. This can be done with water, vinegar or citric acid - it depends on the chosen method of cleaning.
- Apply the product to remove grease (ready or prepared yourself).
- After a set time rub the plate with a little effort with a sponge or soft brush, removing remnants of burnt fat.
- Wipe the surface with a damp cloth, repeat the procedure until purification.
- Allow the plate to dry completely or wipe it off yourself.
- At the final stage can be treated clean surface polish or ordinary liquid for glass.
Particular care should be to clean the area around the burners as they are polluted most.
If the heating elements can not be removed, clean the gaps between them and the plate with a toothpick.
The main parts of the gas burners are nozzle flame divider means and the cover of enamelled steel. Clean the burner can be a conventional soap solution and then rinsing with hot running water. If the item is dirty, it pre-soaked. When cleaning the most burners can not be used with chlorine-containing agents. Apply it selected composition and brush with a little effort stiff side is usually a sponge, wash and always dry.
When you want something more efficient, use the following recipe. Make acetic solution by combining equal amounts of water and vinegar. Place the hotplate and boil them for about five minutes. Turn off the heat, but the burners do not remove until cool liquid. Clean parts sponge or toothbrush, wash with warm water and dry.
Do not forget to make sure that nothing prevented the passage of gas through the burners. If some of the holes are clogged, clean them with a toothpick.
These elements of a gas stove are polluted very fast, so, too, require frequent cleansing. To wash the handle from grease and dirt, put them in the usual soap solution for several hours, after which the sponge wipe. If you can not wait that long, boil a liter of water in the pens with the addition of two tablespoons of vinegar and after natural cooling to remove the remaining contamination. This procedure allows you to get rid of fat, even in hard to reach places.
If your stove knob can not be removed and cleaned separately, mix baking soda and ammonia, sponge, toothbrush and floss with cotton buds.
- Treat handle ash deposited on the soft side of a sponge.
- Prepare a solution of ammonia (1: 1) and clean them particularly difficult places. Focusing on the size of the holes and gaps, use with the toothbrush and cotton swabs.
- Allow to act and, after 10 minutes, again rub the handles clean sponge or brush.
- Most inaccessible places clean toothpick.
Oven - this is the place where fat accumulates within the particularly active and burns. And to clean it is very, very difficult. Here are some ways to effectively get rid of greasy soot in the oven.
All the ingredients of this agent is usually present in the locker of every housewife. Clear it can be oven soiled. Completely free from its entire contents - trays, trellises, thermometer and other elements, if any.
Prepare a paste of half cup of baking soda and water and apply it on the entire inner surface of the oven, and especially densely where the most grease and soot. Leave for 12 hours. Using first a dry cloth, and then remove the plastic blade separated from the walls of the deposit and soda paste. If in some places, the fat is not removed completely, sprinkle them with a solution of vinegar (you can use a spray bottle). Unreacted residues with soda, the liquid forms a foam which is easily removed with a sponge with soot.
To facilitate this process, the sponge is also possible to moisten the vinegar solution.
Remove from the oven all except the lattice, and heat it to 200 degrees. The pan or any container pour water and pour 20 g of citric acid (can be replaced by highly concentrated vinegar or any of dish). Now place the pan on the lowest level (bowl - right at the bottom).
After about 40 minutes at the door will sweat - it means that the water began to boil. Turn off the oven and open the door for another half hour. After removing the pan or bowl with liquid rub the rigid side walls of the sponge. To remove heavily burnt grease stains additionally use a soda.
To remove the deposit from the trays and grilles, soak them in the bathroom, adding liquid dishwashing then rub soda using a brush or a hard sponge.
To avoid too heavy soiling gas cooker, stick to a few simple rules:
- try to flame during cooking utensils do not go beyond the edge;
- Keep at reflux liquid not poured burners;
- using the oven as possible cover the lid preparing meals, special paper or a foil;
- after the dish is cooked, do not leave the dishes with it on the gas stove, use it only for culinary purposes, rather than as a stand;
- if you plan to fry something without cover, can be covered with foil surface plates, pre-cut openings for the burners. Some housewives instead scatter foil layer of soda;
- remove all grease stains immediately after they occur, without waiting for hardening.
At home, wash a gas stove from fat is a snap. Just need to follow our advice.
To learn how to clean up the gas stove grease without chemicals, you will learn from the following video.
All rights reserved, 14+
Copying site materials is possible only in case of installation of an active link to our website.
How to wash a plate of fat at home
Each woman faces problems washing and cleaning kitchen work surfaces and boards. In the market sold a lot of different cleaning agents, but do not always have the time and money to run out and buy them. And there is no guarantee that they will really help. Therefore, try to figure out how to wash a plate of fat at home without the use of purchased cleaning products.
Selection of detergent is dependent on the slab surface
Plates are different and with different coating enamel, glass, stainless steel. Depending on this, there are nuances to purify. For example, a stove enamelled metal can not scrub sponges, to leave no scratches. However, as discussed below treatment methods are suitable for all surfaces.
Spots better wipe immediately after cooking
The most important thing to be cleaned - this is a timely response to pollution. No need to wait until the fat harden and dry up the temperature of the cooking surface.
If after cooking on the stove left grease stains, you should immediately wipe with a damp sponge.
Nevertheless, it happens that there is no desire to move hot pans and pots, to wipe the surface, or simply from fatigue, we forget about it. Then we begin to think than to wash the tiles on the kitchen grease. The aid can always come to our grandmothers proven means:
As very dirty wash plate The wash cooking g
As very dirty wash plate The wash cooking g
How to wash the tiles in the kitchen and wash the fat burners.
How to wash the tiles in the kitchen and wash the fat burners.
What better way to wash the grill on a gas cooker: - soda - Dishwasher - Ammonia How cn
What better way to wash the grill on a gas cooker: - soda - Dishwasher - Ammonia How cn
To begin with, if the fat is not very old, you just need to put a wet sponge dishwashing detergent, a little foam and pressing the sponge, to hold for contamination. Subject plate soak for 10-15 minutes and then washed off with water and wiped dry.
In cases where the fatty material contamination and stale, then applied from the spray gun or straight from the bottle in small portions on the hob vinegar, distributing Po Nagar or the entire plate.
We give way to stand 15-20 minutes. Fat should otkisnut and then easily wipe. The same can be done using a lemon and lemon juice Squeeze lemon juice on a greasy spot, rub a slice of lemon and leave for some time.
It is also possible to clean the plate on the fat, treating the pollution gruel of soda or salt and water.
Salt is necessary to use an extra, very small, so as not to damage the finish tile. There is a way to clean off the plate with aqueous ammonia (ammonia-anise drops) or saline (teaspoon glass of water). Apply the solution to pollution, waiting for 10-15 minutes, washed off with water and wiped dry.
How to remove grease tiles in the kitchen, if the fat is a long-standing
Dry mustard will help in the fight against fat
For chronic heavy and greasy stains recommended to apply on top of the treated lemon juice or vinegar, baking soda surface. There will be a reaction between alkali and acid, which helps to cope with the old fat. When using this option it is necessary to allow time for the reactants in the impact - about 10-15 minutes.
Well in the fight against fat has proven itself and dry mustard (mustard powder). Necessary to put mustard slurry pollution for 20 minutes, followed by a little rub and rinse all the water. For very heavy soiling, you can use refined petrol. Put on greasy stains, wait 10 minutes, rinse.
How to clean the burner, and switches on the lattice plate of a deposit
Detergents can be left on the plate at night
To clean the gas burners should be removed and put them in the foam agent solution for dishwashing and water for 20 minutes, then rubbed rough side sponge, wash with water and dry. It can be used for cleaning the slurry of ash and water.
To remove dirt from the switches on the stove, it is best to use a cotton swab or cotton pads soaked in liquid ammonia or ammonia-anise drops.
Copes with greasy soiling on the switch and soda paste. For hard to reach places convenient to use an old toothbrush. Lattices of the hob well put in a large container or bath and pour hot water and detergent for washing dishes in an hour or overnight.
Also you can use for cleaning dry mustard or warm sand. It is important to know that before you clean the plate of fat at home plate should be cooled so that the coating is not cracked from the cold cleaning agents and not to burn yourself.
Julia 03.04.2017 9:43
A common problem in many kitchens. It happens that the escape something on the stove or frying oil falls upon, and no clean up or just normal zabyvayu.Ya in such cases is usually poured on the stove a little warm water and add or special tools for removal of fat (good now store offers a large their number) or a liquid to wash dishes. After 5-10 minutes, just wipe the surface with a sponge and everything just shines and shines.
Galya 12/19/2016 19:10
Really I do not like to wash the plate, leaving plenty of time forever, then throw the sponge, because it is so old fat sticks to them that use it anymore.